Are there some regulars missing?

Leykis101

Who's WHAM!?

"Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"

Goddammit now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head!!

"Do the jitterbug....dooooo the jitterbug..."

Who's WHAM!?

"Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"

Goddammit now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head!!

"Do the jitterbug....dooooo the jitterbug..."

:rofl2: :rofl2:

I am still here, if anyone cares ............

• 2 weeks later...

i am in and out.

No, that's Geoff. :tits:

He wishes ......... ! ;)

Word.

:(

I'm still here, but I can see what Jeff's saying. To each their own, but I do seem to be skimming through a lot more pages of threads that I'm personally not having intercourse with (especially those game threads), and that number seems to have increased in time? Or is that just me? I remember a time when I used to put my face in pretty much every single thread. :lol: Now it's maybe 3-4 per page. I wonder if this is an accident or a plan? ;)

i am in and out.

He wishes ......... ! ;)

Word.

I'm still here, but I can see what Jeff's saying. To each their own, but I do seem to be skimming through a lot more pages of threads that I'm personally not having intercourse with (especially those game threads), and that number seems to have increased in time? Or is that just me? I remember a time when I used to put my face in pretty much every single thread. :lol: Now it's maybe 3-4 per page. I wonder if this is an accident or a plan? ;)

And who might you be sir? go ahead and introduce yourself, give us your favorite Wham! jam! or alternatively your favorite Solo George Michael song?

i am in and out.

He wishes ......... ! ;)

Word.

And who might you be sir? go ahead and introduce yourself, give us your favorite Wham! jam! or alternatively your favorite Solo George Michael song?

My name's Godfrey. I like Jesus and parties.

My favourite Wham song is 'Is It Supposed To Hurt Like This (My Ass)' and my favourite George Michael track is probably 'Hard & Slippery (In My Mouth)'