Vote For Me!

Fat Freddy

5083971_f260.jpg

Hey Folks... if you don't mind, I'd like to pimp something of mine... I've recently been posting some articles at HubPages.com on geeky topics that are near and dear to my heart (i.e. Metal, comic books, and movies) and I was just notified that one of them is under consideration for a "HubNugget" award. Articles that get picked as "HubNuggets" are included in HubPages' monthly newsletter, which gets sent out to 130,000 people (!) There's no $$ or prizes involved, but I love the idea that something I wrote would be read by that many folks. But I need your vote to make it happen!!

If y'all would be so kind as to go to the link below and vote for the article "Enter the Asylum: A Descent Into B-Movie Hell!" you would have my eternal gratitude. And hey, read some of my other stuff while you're at it. It's fun stuff (if I do say so myself)

The voting ends on Wednesday, June 8th. Vote now, vote often, tell your friends, your family, your pets, everyone you know to vote!! Thanks in advance!! We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming... :D

http://hubpages.com/topics/entertainment-and-media/637

Thank you, sir! Appreciated. I usually add one or two articles a week to my profile there so stop by again!!!

As the old guys in the wine cooler commercials used to say, "thank you for your support!"

I voted Man.. And re-posted this on My Facebook! :bananamac:

Ditto. Asked my FB friends to vote for you too. Good luck! :tumbsup:

Thanks again folks!

BUMP! C'mon peeps, gimme a pity vote if you haven't already! Thanx in advance!! Voting ends in about 48 hours!

BUMP! C'mon peeps, gimme a pity vote if you haven't already! Thanx in advance!! Voting ends in about 48 hours!

My vote is cast, and I agree, Mega Python vs Gatoroid is pure, bad movie awesomeness. :tumbsup:

Vote cast. If you win, I demand 1% of your reward as well as any future earnings. I can do a lot with 1/100 of a penny... B)

Thanks all! I promise that all this blatant self promotion will end tomorrow when the voting period is over :D

Voting ends today, last chance to help a brotha out!!

Voting ends today, last chance to help a brotha out!!

Done, brotha !!