Sammy Hagar - Fav Band/Project

Sammy Hagar   

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love them all but if I had to pick one I'd pick his solo stuff even though it's been patchy since he left VH but the stuff before VH was awesome and had some killer songs.

I do think that Chickenfoot has some great potential and I love their disc they've done.

I'm probably one of the few people that did actually enjoy Van Hagar although it wasn't really until he was out of the band that I appreciated those discs.

Haha. I won't cast a vote as I'm not familiar enough with his solo stuff, but amazingly enough I'd probably have to pick Van Halen from this list. And for those unfamiliar with my well documented hatred for Van Halen, that is not complimentary.

Love all of Sammy's output, but when he and Eddie Van Halen came together, it was lightning in a bottle. 5150, along with Dokken's BFTA, was a huge part of the soundtrack to my teenage life. :guitbannana:

Very tricky, as I love the debut Montrose album especially so much and the rest of his career is mostly excellent aswell. My order is all very close.

Van Halen

Montrose

H.S.A.S

Solo

Chickenfoot

Haha. I won't cast a vote as I'm not familiar enough with his solo stuff, but amazingly enough I'd probably have to pick Van Halen from this list. And for those unfamiliar with my well documented hatred for Van Halen, that is not complimentary.

Ha, you've obviously never heard the killer HSAS disc then. Awesome live recording cd with Schon on fire

Here's a live version of the killer 'Missing You'

[2 mins 45 = Schon on fire]

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

His solo work got my vote, but I love most of the Van Halen stuff, especially OU812, and the H.S.A.S album is awesome.

Solo

Van Halen

H.S.A.S

Montrose

Chickenfoot

I don't know how I can answer this one.. could be solo, VH, or Montrose. The other two choices aren't bad either.