Missing 8 year old girl found dead in Cali

Leykis101

So here we find another Beautiful little innocent 8 year old last seen skipping and laughing acrossed a parking lot, dead in a suitcase at the bottom of an irrigation canal,(im sorry I'm shaking right now) she was a year older then my daughter, I hear the people on the news(liberals) saying oh this is a travisty, what will we do about al these american children being killed! (that cunt that looks like a wolf on Headline news). Well folks as the father of a beautiful 7 year girl, I'VE FUCKING HAD IT!!! our countrys being sold down the river by these crybaby cocksucker liberal waste of fleshs, and it aint gonna get better until we track these cancers on society down ourselves and inflict agonizing and uncomprehendable pain on them before we take their un needed lifes, they cannot be rehabed, they cannot be helped, and every child in this worlds life is worth more then any of these spinless waste of space pedophiles, I've got a buddy that just got 5 to life cause he got popped with heroin, but these sicko fuckin rapo pieces of human garbage and their liberal sympathisers fuck little kids and get 6 months and treatment, I'm ready to earn my fate, I'm gonna get them before they get any child I know, pig fuckin shitbags,when they find one of these trash bags, they need to cut to live tv(luke they do whenever obamas stupid punk ass so much as sneezes) take the puke to a pole, tie him up with razor wire, pour sulfuric acid all over his cock, wait for 20 min, kick a crowbar into his rectum, disembowel him, then cut his fucking head off, maybe that would make a few of these pukes kill themselves before they killed one .ore of our children!

It's mind-boggling that there are enough people in our society who stick up for not using capital punishment. These crimes are so brutal and heinous that you've got to be a numbskull to not think those type of people don't deserve to die.

Whether they're able to be rehabbed or not, they ruin not only the lives of those they kill, but the relatives and friends of the innocent victims. If all those affected lives aren't worth the life of one despicably shitty human being, then as a country, we've lost the battle. (Oops, I guess they're not.... so I guess we have.)

Seriously, I love this country; but many of the people in it, they're not worth a damn.

So here we find another Beautiful little innocent 8 year old last seen skipping and laughing acrossed a parking lot, dead in a suitcase at the bottom of an irrigation canal,(im sorry I'm shaking right now) she was a year older then my daughter, I hear the people on the news(liberals) saying oh this is a travisty, what will we do about al these american children being killed! (that cunt that looks like a wolf on Headline news). Well folks as the father of a beautiful 7 year girl, I'VE FUCKING HAD IT!!! our countrys being sold down the river by these crybaby cocksucker liberal waste of fleshs, and it aint gonna get better until we track these cancers on society down ourselves and inflict agonizing and uncomprehendable pain on them before we take their un needed lifes, they cannot be rehabed, they cannot be helped, and every child in this worlds life is worth more then any of these spinless waste of space pedophiles, I've got a buddy that just got 5 to life cause he got popped with heroin, but these sicko fuckin rapo pieces of human garbage and their liberal sympathisers fuck little kids and get 6 months and treatment, I'm ready to earn my fate, I'm gonna get them before they get any child I know, pig fuckin shitbags,when they find one of these trash bags, they need to cut to live tv(luke they do whenever obamas stupid punk ass so much as sneezes) take the puke to a pole, tie him up with razor wire, pour sulfuric acid all over his cock, wait for 20 min, kick a crowbar into his rectum, disembowel him, then cut his fucking head off, maybe that would make a few of these pukes kill themselves before they killed one .ore of our children!

Totally agree with you 100%!

These fuckin' liberals say it's to inhuman to put these scumbags to death. They also say It costs too much money to put these criminals to death.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY!!!

It really pisses me off that these FUCKIN' LIBERALS will be all for abortion, but putting a criminal to death is too cruel.

:doh:

And don't even begin to get me started on certain groups of people who believe everyone deserves forgiveness - including people like this. These people deserve a slow, miserable and painful death. How the f*ck could someone like this ever be considered worthy of forgiveness? I just really hate a lot of people. :)

And don't even begin to get me started on certain groups of people who believe everyone deserves forgiveness - including people like this. These people deserve a slow, miserable and painful death. How the f*ck could someone like this ever be considered worthy of forgiveness? I just really hate a lot of people. :)

Man do I love you Geoff! (Leykis you are starting to rank right up there too, especially with your unadultarated hatred of Nick Cage)

People are such a frickin waste. If any one or anything for that matter even sneezes at my two babies I'll make their lives horrible.

Crimes against children and animals should be zero tolerance! As the ole saying goes hang em shootings to good for em!

pour sulfuric acid all over his cock

...then cut it off and let him suffer for the rest of his life. That's it for me.

I just cannot grasp what these maniacs see in little children. I'm as horny as the next guy but I just cannot understand their twisted brains. I have a 7-year old boy and I take him to school everyday and see other children, and the only thing that always enter my mind is that these are God's little gifts.

I read that story yesterday and I was sick to my stomach. I have a 6 yr old daughter and it's sad that every time she goes out to play or goes off to school or off to daycare I have to worry about some piece of shit taking her and doing God knows what to her while my wife and I would be left to suffer for the rest of our lives, let alone never being able to see her or hear her laugh ever again. I agree 100% that these piles of shit need to be destroyed...in the most painful way possible.

I read that story yesterday and I was sick to my stomach. I have a 6 yr old daughter and it's sad that every time she goes out to play or goes off to school or off to daycare I have to worry about some piece of shit taking her and doing God knows what to her while my wife and I would be left to suffer for the rest of our lives, let alone never being able to see her or hear her laugh ever again. I agree 100% that these piles of shit need to be destroyed...in the most painful way possible.

Backed..

• 2023 Gold Donors
Seriously, I love this country; but many of the people in it, they're not worth a damn.

D*mn straight! :beerbang:

..and the biggest insult to injury is when one of these violent m'fers (who should be in for life or executed) gets an early release from the steel bar motel and does it again.

Well Blue Tequila, you are a stronger man then I, my daughter showed me there was a reason to stay straight, not go back to the joint, and get off of parole, I don't believe in god, im an agnostic, but she is the closest thing to a god that will ever enter into my life, and if something ever happend to her, I don't believe I could mentally think another thought, let alone breath another breath, Im not trying to get all mushy, and be posting some britney spears shit, but I can honestly say on my daughters life, if this kind of shit ever even enters my bubble, anybody I know, it's honestly the one thing I can say would be worth going back to prison over! It's just mind boggling that if your addicted to drugs, and you happend to get caught, with over 10 balloons of cheese, your in the county with a 5 to life faster then free ribs in Detroit, but they bend over backwards to not only not kill these sumps, they fight extra hard to lighten the charges, and the sad thing is something like 97% of these pukes that eventually kill the kids, go through the system 2 or 3 times before it happens, it's like they touch little kids, get out of prison, then they rape a little kid, get out of prison, then they don't want to go back to prison, so they just kill the kid, that's the most enraging part, a good majority of these kids that have been killed, were 100% preventable, if a good prison guard would just pull the courage to accidentally release one of these shitbag pedophiles into the general population at the prison, that could be a perfect way to begin the process of elimination, I will stand along with anybody that cant defend themselves, it's just a weakness or a strength depending on how you look at it, I was born with that feeling, because there's nothing more hopeless then the feeling of defenselessness, and that's what little kids are, and elderly, and anybody that purposely singles these people out to committe crimes against are the epitamy of garbage, that includes those Gurrs youve seen lately on surviellance cameras mugging 90 year old women in apartment lobbys, or knocking out 88 year old guy with a walker that is paralyzed in one are, and throwing him out of his car and stealing it, we all no what "those kind of people" are im talking about! sorry to rant, this just really got to me, every time this happens it's like it builds up, and on another story, I think after Kacey Anthony is raped with carpet tack strip, she should be shot up with mercury, then shot between the eyes! just so I dont appear like a "sexist" it goes both ways!

One bad thing is this happened in California. So if they do find the shitbag, instead of giving him the death penalty the state will probably give him probation and a government job.

What are you talking about? Irreverrand Al "Im just as useless as a pedophile" Sharpton will show up and demonstrate, this mans civil right are being violated, you discriminate against him cause he has a disorder,the judge will agree, he will suspend the jail time and sentence the rapo to 90 days community service at the nearest church or elementary school! that's California Justice! maybe theirs an island we can start shipping them to?

Maybe theirs an island we can start shipping them to?

You serious? If so, I'm going to commit multiple crimes this afternoon. I don't consider that punishment at all - more like a free lifetime holiday.

Unless you speak of a desolate island filled only with torture devices and underground cells.

Example? The British shipped convicts off to an island called Australia once. Who do you reckon got the better end of that arrangement in the end? ;)

Maybe theirs an island we can start shipping them to?

Example? The British shipped convicts off to an island called Australia once. Who do you reckon got the better end of that arrangement in the end? ;)

Looking at the way you lot turned out, definitley us mate :D

I once had to sit through a 1 hour lecture in my Pathology course in medical school where the topic was the post-mortem detection of sexual abuse in homicide cases (how to examine the tissues and officially report the findings in autopsy reports)......There was a mixture of slides presented, some of which were pre/post-autopsy shots of murdered children (many cases unsolved, and in a handful of such cases, the identity of the victim had never even been determined). It was a truly horrific and sickening experience and was one of the factors that turned me off to Pathology as a profession......In subsequent years I've witnessed child abuse so devastating that I've wanted to "throw a beat down" on the parents in front of everyone in the ER, and most of those kids actually survived........

Some Forensic Pathologist is, by law, combing through the remains of that little girl from CA this week in order to determine cause of death and whether sexual abuse was inflicted, and I'm genuinely glad that person isn't me, b/c I have a pretty good idea of what's involved. I'd rather be the guy who selects the tree from which to string up by the balls the sick f*ck responsible. And no, that wouldn't be a quick death.......Jeff.

That was kind of an inside shot Geoff! do you think after everything Ive posted, id just have a change of heart and say"a fuck it, these poor people should just be sent to an Island"? I think not, Ive noticed Jez is a little racist towards Aussies! go on Jez, admit it, it's because they are white isnt it? if they werent white you wouldnt have a problem with them! that's just not a common form of racism around these parts, it's kind of funny, Australia is like up at the top of the list of least likely couuntrys id be racist to, you should come over to usa and chill with the mexicans, you'll be be running back to the aussies!, I think Aussies should get affirmative action, don't you? all kidding aside, thats the number one city Im going to go to whenever I get enough money(I'll be in Rosscommon Ireland in may, for cousins wedding) maybe one of you HH members over their will meat up with me, actually are there any Irish members of this booard?

That was kind of an inside shot Geoff! do you think after everything Ive posted, id just have a change of heart and say"a fuck it, these poor people should just be sent to an Island"? I think not, Ive noticed Jez is a little racist towards Aussies! go on Jez, admit it, it's because they are white isnt it? if they werent white you wouldnt have a problem with them! that's just not a common form of racism around these parts, it's kind of funny, Australia is like up at the top of the list of least likely couuntrys id be racist to, you should come over to usa and chill with the mexicans, you'll be be running back to the aussies!, I think Aussies should get affirmative action, don't you? all kidding aside, thats the number one city Im going to go to whenever I get enough money(I'll be in Rosscommon Ireland in may, for cousins wedding) maybe one of you HH members over their will meat up with me, actually are there any Irish members of this booard?

Racist towards Australians? Surely not, they are all British after all you know! I think it is called taking the piss mate ;)

Racist towards Australians? Surely not, they are all British after all you know! I think it is called taking the piss mate ;)

:tumbsup:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/11/califo...rest/index.html

(CNN) -- Police have arrested a Sunday-school teacher in the killing of California 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, authorities said early Saturday.

Melissa Huckaby, seen in a mugshot released by police, was arrested in the killing of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu.

Melissa Huckaby was arrested on charges of kidnapping and murder, according to Tracy, California, police Sgt. Tony Sheneman.

Police would not reveal what led to Huckaby's arrest, but said it followed questioning. They did not offer a possible motive.

Huckaby lived in the same mobile home park as Sandra's family, and Sandra was friends with Huckaby's daughter, Sheneman said.

Sandra's body was found Monday, stuffed into a suitcase in a dairy-farm pond. The girl, from Tracy, had been missing since March 27. The suitcase that held Sandra's body belonged to Huckaby, Sheneman said.

Police have had contact with Huckaby before, but she does not have a record of violence, Sheneman said, without offering further details.

An autopsy was conducted on Sandra's body on Tuesday. Autopsy results are not expected for four to six weeks, CNN affiliate KRON-TV reported earlier in the week, citing the coroner's office.

Police have conducted hundreds of interviews in the case.

On Tuesday, authorities searched a Baptist church near the mobile home park where Sandra lived.

The church's pastor, Lane Lawless, and his wife, Connie, spoke to KRON as they drove by the church Tuesday. Lawless said police had seized computers, phones and other items from his family's trailer, located in the same park as Sandra's family. He said his great-granddaughter regularly played with Sandra.

"We've been in the park for 13 years, and we've known her and her sister since before they were born," Connie Lawless told KRON. "So they're like children to us; they're like our children."

The day Sandra was last reported seen, she returned home from school, kissed her mother and left to play with a friend who lives nearby. A short time later, wearing a pink Hello Kitty T-shirt and black leggings, she left to go to another friend's home, according to a family spokeswoman.

Police said the girl's clothing helped them identify her body.

A Sunday school teacher! Well id just like to take this opportunity to go ahead and say a big THANK YOU TO JESUS!! yet another fine example that the lord is always watching over us, the lord works in mysterious ways, even if it's killing and raping a defensless 8 year girl, the lords work is never done, well this Huckabee bitch, this fucking bitch that just signed her death sentence, I wonder if the cunt will even make it to trial, maybe a standard will get set on this one, I know people have gotta be as sick of this as me, somebody on the insides gotta slip her the Columbian Necktie! let's see, maybe if I ask the heavenly father really hard, and say pretty please, this worthless cunt will be hanging in her cell by her tongue tomorow morning!