Mcdonalds or Burger King?

Faron

I like my food big time, the amount of food that I eat (junk food) I should be huge!

What`s your preference of the 2 fast food giants?

What do you always choose to purchase from there?

I prefer Burger King as the Burgers taste nicer and the portions are bigger!

At Mcdonalds I love the Filet of Fish with Fries and a Chocolate Shake or a Big Mac or two! :tumbsup:

Even though we tend to go to McDonalds more, on the odd ocassion we go for a burger (Ben likes it) I prefer Burger King by a mile. The burgers are great!

My favourite place ever used to be a place in Manchester right next to Rock World called Angels (dunno if it's still there) but their burgers were fantastic!

If I had to choose, it would be Burger King by a mile....but I do agree that McDonald's fries are better than Burger King's.

My 'fast food' choice is usually Chik-Fil-A......followed by Wendy's, if we wanted 'fast food burgers'.

Between the two, I choose McDonalds. I hate the BK burgers and the fries are atrocious. But my fave is Wendy's followed by Sonic.

I'd take BK any day. I was a McD kid and basically got sick of them... I saw the light... :whistle:

Stop it, yer makin' me hungry.

McDonalds for the fries, Burger King for the burgers.

Arby's for potato cakes with horseradish sauce.

Seconded on Sonic. Sausage and egg toaster sandwich, add bacon = YUMIFICATION!

Bacon. The universal condiment.

"I'll have a BLT, hold the LT, with extra bacon and an order of bacon on the side... with extra bacon."

Though I grew up preferring Burger King, I have grown to like McDonald's over the past couple of years cuz it's the only burger joint in my town. I haven't had BK in Lord only knows how long.

I love BK's Whopper and McD's fish fillet (although the thing is about half the size it used to be five years ago). I love BK's onion rings and McD's fries (especially when dipped in tartar sauce!). Overall though, McD's is cheaper but BK just tastes better.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Between the two, I choose McDonalds. I hate the BK burgers and the fries are atrocious. But my fave is Wendy's followed by Sonic.

BACKED! I'll take McDonalds over BK any day but I loves me some Wendy's. McDonalds has the best Fries though.

We only have a McDonalds in the town I live in but overall I probably prefer Burger King but if I had to choose a fast food burger it would be from Wendy's as they are way better than any others IMO.

I keep hearing Wendy`s, if I ever get to go to the US again, I`ll be paying that establishment a visit :tumbsup:

We only have a McDonalds in the town I live in but overall I probably prefer Burger King but if I had to choose a fast food burger it would be from Wendy's as they are way better than any others IMO.

I keep hearing Wendy`s, if I ever get to go to the US again, I`ll be paying that establishment a visit :tumbsup:

Oh yeah, Wendy's is good good good!

I had one of Wendy's cheeseburgers about 6 months ago, delicious, fries were decent. Burger King I haven't had in about a year, Whopper was OK, fries were like cardboard. McDonald's I'll have a couple of those $1 double cheeseburgers (or a Quarter Pounder) and large fries (excellent) whenever the wallet is nearly empty. Best fast food burger for me is Carl's Jr. Super Star with cheese and chili cheese fries washed down with iced tea or a sugar free Monster.

Best fast food burger for me is Carl's Jr. Super Star with cheese and chili cheese fries washed down with iced tea or a sugar free Monster.

Now there is a place I haven't eaten at since we moved back to SD from Arizona! I loved their $6.00 burgers (do they even make those anymore??). We have a Hardees back in my hometown which is owned by the same company so I'll hit that place once or twice a year.

Best fast food burger for me is Carl's Jr. Super Star with cheese and chili cheese fries washed down with iced tea or a sugar free Monster.

Now there is a place I haven't eaten at since we moved back to SD from Arizona! I loved their $6.00 burgers (do they even make those anymore??). We have a Hardees back in my hometown which is owned by the same company so I'll hit that place once or twice a year.

Yeah, they still have that $6.00 burger. They also have a Lo-Carb burger which uses the lettuce as the "bun", not bad at all.