Mcdonalds or Burger King?

Faron

We don't actually have Burger King in Australia anymore, but when it was here it was one of my fave fast food places and I'd take it over McDonalds any day of the week... fries and all. I do love both and wouldn't say no to either, but BK was great.

Hungry Jacks is pretty much BK and they have much better deals than McDonalds. Taste-wise, pretty similar. I definitely liked BK better than Hungry Jacks.

Loved the Whopper and the classic Chicken Sandwich at Burger King, although I haven't had either in about 5 years. But that's it, I'd chose pretty much everything else at McDonald's. I also rarely eat at McDonald's, however I do sometimes go for a snack wrap or a fajita at McDonald's...I don't get the shits if I stay away from the greasy assed items, like the beef or fries.

fries were like cardboard.

Yeah.no kidding BK's fries taste like tree bark.

I agree. Except when I have a hangover. Then for some odd reason I just crave them!

I dont care for the burgers at either place, but I like McD breakfasts

fries were like cardboard.

Yeah.no kidding BK's fries taste like tree bark.

:lol:

Australian chefs are clearly superior to US chefs as those Burger King fries were awesome... and Hungry Jacks ones still are.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Australian chefs are clearly superior to US chefs as those Burger King fries were awesome... and Hungry Jacks ones still are.

I wish fast food joints would hire "chefs" (as opposed to the welfare cases and illegal aliens) then i might actually get my order right...

I wish fast food joints would hire "chefs" (as opposed to the welfare cases and illegal aliens) then i might actually get my order right...

"Chefs" aren't willing to work for $5.75 an hour. Or whatever the minimum wage is these days.

I ate at Mcdonalds yesterday for lunch and felt like I could puke the rest of the day. Mmm mmm good stuff! :tumbsup:

Between the two, I choose McDonalds. I hate the BK burgers and the fries are atrocious. But my fave is Wendy's followed by Sonic.

BACKED! I'll take McDonalds over BK any day but I loves me some Wendy's. McDonalds has the best Fries though.

:agree:

Who'd win in a fight Ronald McDonald or the Burger King Guy ?

Id put my $ on the bk dude..although Ronald might try to gay him to death... :blink:

"gay him to death.."

Alright...that had me laughing way fucking out loud!!!

Id put my $ on the bk dude..although Ronald might try to gay him to death... :blink:

:rofl2:

lol! Well the King would sure win in a staring contest! Actually, the King and Jack both survived getting hit by cars so they must be pretty tough.

Anyone see the recent TV spot with a buff sleeveless Jack challenging the King to a fistfight?