Best Slaughter album?

Slaughter albums  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's your personal favorite Slaughter album?

I've always been a big fan....Mark has great range, and his voice is instantly recognizable. Not to mention, Tim Kelly is one of the most underrated guitarists of that time, IMO. R.I.P. Tim....

I think "Stick It To Ya" would have to be my favorite album from them...it's a must-have for any hard rock/hair metal fans' collection. Although their second release, "The Wild Life" is in a VERY close second...almost on par with "Stick It To Ya" really...

Also, I've always thought that "Revolution" was a solid release as well...I know I'm one of the few though. But even though it's definately not in the same league as the first 2, I enjoy it. "Hard To Say Goodbye" is my favorite Slaughter ballad actually! Although it does have some "filler" as well...but it was better than a lot of stuff being released in '97 if you ask me!

But anyway, my vote goes to "Stick It To Ya"!

What do you think?

Pretty awful band in my humble opinion and one of the worst of their type (and there were a good few to choose from back then), but 'Stick It To Ya' had a couple of passable tracks amongst the substandard dross of the rest of their catologue.

None of'em. God-awful band. :puke:

I used to be a huge Slaughter fan back in the day but don't play them much anymore.

With that being said I have seen them live many times and they're always very good.

I'm sure that 'Stick it to Ya' will run away with this poll but my fav by far is the criminally underrated 'Fear No Evil'. Really their only release I wasn't head over heels about was 'Revolution'.

Pretty awful band in my humble opinion and one of the worst of their type (and there were a good few to choose from back then), but 'Stick It To Ya' had a couple of passable tracks amongst the substandard dross of the rest of their catologue.

Gotta side with Jez on this one...never liked them...

LOVE this band. Still yet to release a poor album. From 5 excellent discs, it was actually really hard to choose between 'Stick it to ya' and 'Fear no evil', but I joined Wes and Rick with 'Fear No Evil'. I probably have a few more songs off the debut on my Ipod, but man does 'Fear no evil' kick ass. 'Outta my head' is probably my fave Slaughter song of all time too.

I'm going to go off the board and pick as my favorite Slaughter album Vinnie Vincent Invasion's "All Systems Go", which I don't really care for, but which is better than anything Slaughter ever produced. (No offense, Slaughter fans...)

I'm going to go off the board and pick as my favorite Slaughter album Vinnie Vincent Invasion's "All Systems Go", which I don't really care for, but which is better than anything Slaughter ever produced. (No offense, Slaughter fans...)

No offense taken considering that "All Systems Go" is a killer Hard Rock album. :banger:

LOVE this band. Still yet to release a poor album. From 5 excellent discs, it was actually really hard to choose between 'Stick it to ya' and 'Fear no evil', but I joined Wes and Rick with 'Fear No Evil'. I probably have a few more songs off the debut on my Ipod, but man does 'Fear no evil' kick ass. 'Outta my head' is probably my fave Slaughter song of all time too.

That's a great tune as "Live like there's no Tomorrow"(which is my fav Slaughter tune), "Get Used to It", "Searchin", "Unknown Destination" and "Hard Times". :banger:

That's a great tune as "Live like there's no Tomorrow"(which is my fav Slaughter tune), "Get Used to It", "Searchin", "Unknown Destination" and "Hard Times". :banger:

Yeah, love 'em all, particularly 'Get used to it' and 'Hard times', but I also love that ballad 'Break down n' cry'. Such a sincere, heartfelt peice of music. Love that toon.

Yeah, love 'em all, particularly 'Get used to it' and 'Hard times', but I also love that ballad 'Break down n' cry'. Such a sincere, heartfelt peice of music. Love that toon.

Yes on "Breakdown" they reall stepped outside of their box and it worked IMO.

Mark Slaughter is my vocal hero. My favorite song of all time is Up All Night. Stick It To Ya is a masterpiece

I'd hate to hear who your worst vocalist, song and albums are! ;)

Back to Reality for me. Although I respect him (RIP Tim) and never really thought of him as a great guitarist. Jeff Blando is very much like Zack Wylde which is why it's my fave album ;)

Slaughter is one of the few 80's bands that never tried to jump on the grunge/alternative bandwagon to get more fans and I really respect them for that!

Slaughter is one of the few 80's bands that never tried to jump on the grunge/alternative bandwagon to get more fans and I really respect them for that!

BACKED! One of the things I truly love about them. I think them, Bon Jovi and Pretty Maids are a few of the only bands that didn't and I love 'em for it.

BACKED! One of the things I truly love about them. I think them, Bon Jovi and Pretty Maids are a few of the only bands that didn't and I love 'em for it.

+ just about every AOR band I can think of who are still recording.