Matt (phaffas) a useless twat!

KarpetRydOFunk

Ouch!

Umm... I can't tell if this is a joke or what.

No smilies.

Wrong forum.

Should I be warming up the baneed icon?...

I think it's a response to Matt's random threads about lettuce...

Yeah slightly harsh........we all love winding the Aussies up, but its gotta be in good spirit.

That aint IMO :unsure:

Aussie baiting is a national sport, but this is just not cricket. If it's a joke, someone explain the rules, if not, kick his carpet munching ass. :unsure:

I like Matt!

I wouldn't let him near my pets, but I like him!!! :whistle:

:rofl2: ..Matt's a great guy though... :lol:

I like Matt too! If i saw him in the street he'd definately get a big hug from me!

However we really should :baneed: Geoff, and not tell him! He'd get into work Monday and have to face a day without HH... and he'd be almost suicidal... and thats funny!

I like Matt!

I wouldn't let him near my pets, but I like him!!! :whistle:

:rofl2: ..Matt's a great guy though... :lol:

I like Matt too! If i saw him in the street he'd definately get a big hug from me!

However we really should :baneed: Geoff, and not tell him! He'd get into work Monday and have to face a day without HH... and he'd be almost suicidal... and thats funny!

Yep. Matt is a great guy............................ :unsure: ..........................Who is Matt? :(

:whistle:

• My Little Pony
Umm... I can't tell if this is a joke or what.

No smilies.

Wrong forum.

Should I be warming up the baneed icon?...

I wasn't sure which smilie would be most appropriate.

Which forum should this be in?

Definitely get that :baneed: icon fired up.

• My Little Pony
Yeah slightly harsh........we all love winding the Aussies up, but its gotta be in good spirit.

Aussie baiting is a national sport, but this is just not cricket. If it's a joke, someone explain the rules, if not, kick his carpet munching ass. :unsure:

Yes, someone please explain something to me - I get enough ass kicking, and it seems to be fair game. So let me know what line I've crossed.

Yes, someone please explain something to me - I get enough ass kicking, and it seems to be fair game. So let me know what line I've crossed.

i like you, you remind me of myself when i was younger :lol:

except hes older.

Ive no idea what this thread is about.... but Hi5 for Matt!! What a champ.

Not potty trained? :whistle:

Well, I for one, would just like to say that yes, Matt is a twat. And he has sex with male animals. And he wraps himself in lettuce just to score dates with rabbits and bunnies. And he hates nachos and large breasts. And he has no time for Grug. He also eats chidren and has rabies. And if he saw your mother he'd slap her.

Well, I for one, would just like to say that yes, Matt is a twat. And he has sex with male animals. And he wraps himself in lettuce just to score dates with rabbits and bunnies. And he hates nachos and large breasts. And he has no time for Grug. He also eats chidren and has rabies. And if he saw your mother he'd slap her.

I find nothing wrong with that!!! :whistle:

Finding no time for GRUG is a little Over The Edge!! :unsure:

:rofl2:

Matt was so ugly when he was born, the Dr. slapped his mum! :whistle:

All this slapping!!

:rofl2: (No offence Matt)