Favorite "A" Bands

"A" Bands  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty self-explanatory. Bands whose names start with the letter "A." Which one's your fave? (As always, if I overlooked your personal pet favorite, feel free to verbally punish me like a rabid dominatrix and then write in your pick.)

My vote goes to Adriangale, but if Aces High's follow-up albums had been as good as their debut, I probably would have swung that way. But Adriangale, in addition to just being a kickin' melodic hard rock band, is more consistent, so they get my nod.

Didn't we do this a while back?

Honestly, I couldn't remember, and nothing turned up on a Search. It sure feels like something we would have done by now, though. But hey, whatever. ;)

It came down to Aerosmith and Autograph for me. I haven't been able to listen to anything Aerosmith has done since "Done With Mirrors"... So I went with Autograph.

And if you've heard one AC/DC song you've heard them all... so they were eliminated early.

I'm with Dave with regard to feelings about post-DWM Aerosmith, but I'm not a huge fan of Autograph, so I went with the 'smith. No one up there has anywhere near the quality back catalogue that they do IMHO. :beerbang:

Hmm - Tres Tricky this one- Autograph, Allen/Lande, Axe, Aerosmith, Angel - Choices Choices!!

Aerosmith get the vote basically for the strength and depth of their back catologue - soo many good/great discs to choose from, but Axe would be very close behind for their magnificent S/T & 'Living On The Edge' discs, Allen/Lande for the best debut album in years, Autograph for the double hit of 'Sign In Please' & 'Loud & Clear' and Angel for penning some of the best Pomp stuff ever to be released.

I went with Aces High but I could have chosen several others...Aerosmith and AC/DC for their back catalogs or The Almighty for 'Soul Destruction' one of my all time favorite releases but Aces High is the winner due to the fact that they are the band that I listen to the most right now......

Attraction's album is amazing, but only a single album, Adriangale's albums are all excellent, but Amaze Me's are just that little bit better, IMO, so they get my vote.

Of the rest, Autograph and American Angel also rate highly. Aces High too. :)

Had to be ac/dc for me,closely followed by aerosmith,anthrax and the almighty,then accept ,a love udo's voice. :beerbang: