What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Pavlov's Dog - s/t

Pavlov's Dog - At the Sound of the Bell -digipak re-issues

S/T or Pampered Menial? :unsure::drink:

Well done mate you win the prize for spotting my deliberate mistake...yes ... erm....deliberate and all that. Pampered Menial I meant....funny I should do that as it's always been my favourite of the two!! Thought it was time to grab it on silver disc after umming and ahhing for an eternity, I'm trying to stop buying stuff I already have on vinyl but couldn't resist!

Probably gonna plump for Lost in America and Anyone Seen Siegfried (or however u spell it...I preferred the original title St Louis Hounds)at some point.

Bruce Kulick - BK3

Trust - A L'Olympia 2007 2 CD/2 DVD

Vain - All Those Strangers

Silent Lapse - Birthright

Hansel - Never Say Die

Blimey Jez, should the thread be renamed 'this hour' for you? ;)

Just got:

Skin Kandy - Take Your Habit Home

Northrup/Shortino - Back on Track

Hush - II

Hardcore Superstar - Dreamin' In A Casket

Shiva - Desert Dreams

Blaze - Flame

HolyHell - s/t

Uriah Heep - Celebration

My wife is going to kill me.

Hansel - Never Say Die

Will be very interested to hear what you think of that one, mate. I have a feeling you'll probably hate it. :lol:

Hansel - Never Say Die

Will be very interested to hear what you think of that one, mate. I have a feeling you'll probably hate it. :lol:

I like it...been a bit eclipsed by Crazy Lixx, Treat and Reckless Love tho which are all miles better.

Hansel - Never Say Die

Blimey Jez, should the thread be renamed 'this hour' for you? ;)

Just got:

Skin Kandy - Take Your Habit Home

Northrup/Shortino - Back on Track

Hush - II

Hardcore Superstar - Dreamin' In A Casket

Shiva - Desert Dreams

Blaze - Flame

HolyHell - s/t

Uriah Heep - Celebration

My wife is going to kill me.

I'll never tell.. :aw:

On that Note:

ROLLING STONE-THE NOISEMAKERS OF 70'S ROCK (comp)

ROLLING STONE-THE HEADBANGIN' HEROES OF 80'S METAL (comp)

Got them at TARGET real cheap :bananamac:

Hansel - Never Say Die

I like it...been a bit eclipsed by Crazy Lixx, Treat and Reckless Love tho which are all miles better.

It definitely is an album of two halves. 4 or 5 nice tracks 'Murder 101' being by far the best track, although 'Eruption' '1-800-Pleasuretown' and 'Rock City' are nice aswell. The rest are sort of ok without being that memorable, no real clunkers though, so not bad at all. I Would have liked a few more Keys on certain tracks, which may have made them better. Sound is great for an indie aswell.

Hansel - Never Say Die

It definitely is an album of two halves. 4 or 5 nice tracks 'Murder 101' being by far the best track, although 'Eruption' '1-800-Pleasuretown' and 'Rock City' are nice aswell. The rest are sort of ok without being that memorable, no real clunkers though, so not bad at all. I Would have liked a few more Keys on certain tracks, which may have made them better. Sound is great for an indie aswell.

Backed on the sound quality (and general thoughts on the album). It's pretty depressing because as much as you love the Deadthings (;)) if they'd be able to score a production job like this one they would absolutely KILL Hansel. That's why I just pray that White Widdow get hooked up with a good producer so they had display exactly how awesome they are.

Hansel - Never Say Die

Backed on the sound quality (and general thoughts on the album). It's pretty depressing because as much as you love the Deadthings (;)) if they'd be able to score a production job like this one they would absolutely KILL Hansel. That's why I just pray that White Widdow get hooked up with a good producer so they had display exactly how awesome they are.

I'm sure the production work on the white widdow album is safe as they keymans is allegedly a sought after local producer :beerbang:

Hansel - Never Say Die

I'm sure the production work on the white widdow album is safe as they keymans is allegedly a sought after local producer :beerbang:

isn't it Julez's brother on keys...

if he's a producer, you'd think maybe he coulda already had input on the deadthings discs?

Reckless Love - Speed Princess (CDsingle, 3 songs not featured on their new album)

Negative - God Likes Your Style

Steve Thomson - s/t

3 - To The Power Of Three

Roswell Six - Terra Incognita: Beyond The Horizon

Heavy Pettin' - Pettology (3 CD + DVD)

Grand Design - Time Elevation

Royal Public - We Are The Royal

Mr. Scary - The World Can Wait

Mastedon - 3 (Japanese +1)

Getting that on Saturday as a late Christmas present (long story) - not sure whether I'm looking forward to it now after some of the comments on here about the album.

Reckless Love - Speed Princess (CDsingle, 3 songs not featured on their new album)

Do I need to demand this from you, or are you already sending it to me as we speak?

Do I need to demand this from you, or are you already sending it to me as we speak?

Would totally like to get my hands on this as well. ;) Speed Princess was the song that got me interested in them in the first place when it was on Myspace before Ollie joined to Crashdiet. Freakishly good song!