What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Saraya - S/T

Love/Hate - Black Out in the Red Room

EZO - Fire Fire

Kiss of the Gypsy - S/T

Asphalt Ballet - S/T

Nice!! :tumbsup:

Yeah, especially the Love/Hate CD. Sold mine years ago, not sure why. Need to replace it...

Saraya - S/T

EZO - Fire Fire

Kiss of the Gypsy - S/T

Asphalt Ballet - S/T

Yeah, especially the Love/Hate CD. Sold mine years ago, not sure why. Need to replace it...

Yeah quite, but not sure why junky deleted HS.......the best one there (just).

Fraze Gang - 2

David Hallyday - Rock 'n' Heart

Roll-Ups - Low Dives for Highballs

Saraya - S/T

EZO - Fire Fire

Kiss of the Gypsy - S/T

Asphalt Ballet - S/T

Yeah quite, but not sure why junky deleted HS.......the best one there (just).

I haven't heard it or own it. :anon:

• My Little Pony

So I bought my three favourite albums of 2012, H.E.A.T., Hardline, and Hess, as well as Lionheart and Marchello, from NEH. It cost around $90! Shit! I know there is a cheaper solution, but I couldn't remember the site. What's the best one for new releases?

So I bought my three favourite albums of 2012, H.E.A.T., Hardline, and Hess, as well as Lionheart and Marchello, from NEH. It cost around $90! Shit! I know there is a cheaper solution, but I couldn't remember the site. What's the best one for new releases?

As for now, Amazon UK usually offers the cheapest one although I notice that these days, the price rarely fell below 9 GBP and it fluctuates around 10-11 GBP which became expensive for me unless you're Australian, because they still have free shipment. If you're okay with Argentinian release (official license, not bootleg), best thing for now is http://myworld.ebay.com/musicshop780/&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2754. They have most of Frontiers stuff, Roadrunner, Nuclear Blast, but not AOR Heaven. Try putting watchlist and watch when they give a 16-22% discount, and ask for non-jewel case shipment ($5 + $1). On average, you might get around US $8 / disc included shipment

Radio Silence - s/t

Radio Silence - Sirens

Picked these two up for 49p each from a charity shop this morning...did I need em????? Even at less than a quid for them both I sometimes think I buy stuff for the sake of it these days.

As for now, Amazon UK usually offers the cheapest one although I notice that these days, the price rarely fell below 9 GBP and it fluctuates around 10-11 GBP which became expensive for me unless you're Australian, because they still have free shipment. If you're okay with Argentinian release (official license, not bootleg), best thing for now is http://myworld.ebay....84.m1423.l2754. They have most of Frontiers stuff, Roadrunner, Nuclear Blast, but not AOR Heaven. Try putting watchlist and watch when they give a 16-22% discount, and ask for non-jewel case shipment ($5 + $1). On average, you might get around US $8 / disc included shipment

Are you sure, mate? Last time I checked they were charging for postage again, which is why I have up on Amazon.uk.

LEVERAGE - Tides

RPWL - Beyond Man and Time

CIRCUS MAXIMUS - Nine

IT BITES - Map of the Past

MURDER BAY - Never was an Angel

PM - Street of Dreams

WINTER'S REIGN - The Beginning…

SURGIN' - When Midnight comes

As for now, Amazon UK usually offers the cheapest one although I notice that these days, the price rarely fell below 9 GBP and it fluctuates around 10-11 GBP which became expensive for me unless you're Australian, because they still have free shipment. If you're okay with Argentinian release (official license, not bootleg), best thing for now is http://myworld.ebay....84.m1423.l2754. They have most of Frontiers stuff, Roadrunner, Nuclear Blast, but not AOR Heaven. Try putting watchlist and watch when they give a 16-22% discount, and ask for non-jewel case shipment ($5 + $1). On average, you might get around US $8 / disc included shipment

Are you sure, mate? Last time I checked they were charging for postage again, which is why I have up on Amazon.uk.

Yeah, definitely no free shipping to Australia anymore. :( That died quite a while ago, sadly.

Just arrived:

Namesake - 'Borders and Fences'

Yeah, definitely no free shipping to Australia anymore. :( That died quite a while ago, sadly.

They probably realised that a certain Mr Wols was costing them a fortune............ :lol:

They probably realised that a certain Mr Wols was costing them a fortune............ :lol:

Haha, yeah, they were good times. Each appealing new release was a given that it'd come from Amazon.uk in the Geoff household. :(