Things Ive learned today

hardrock80srule

Today I have learned / realized that some people are just fucking idiots and not worth my time. -_-

What did I do now? :unsure:

Not you, dear. You're safe. ;)

Hooooooo boy!! That was a close one. :D

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned that the phone will just not stop f*cking ringing today. SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

I've learned that the phone will just not stop f*cking ringing today. SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

I usually have thrash metal playing in my iPod all day, but my phone never seems to ring. Though I have often wondered what that flashing red light on it means?

I usually have thrash metal playing in my iPod all day, but my phone never seems to ring. Though I have often wondered what that flashing red light on it means?

It's just there so you don't forget where your phone is if the lights go out in the office. Don't concern yourself with it.

I've learnt that today is "WORLD LAUGHTER DAY" and an association called the "Happiness Foundation" is promoting this in Australia by suggesting that laughter is very good for your health and can also reduce stress and have a very positive impact on your state of mind.

They are even suggesting we create "laughing groups" who can get together, go on trips and use laughing as a tool for a happier and more relaxing life.

So I was thinking, I might create a group and put to them, that our first excursion should be to Luton Town's first soccer game next season..........There should be plenty of laughing that gets done there :whistle:;):rofl2:

I've learnt that today is "WORLD LAUGHTER DAY" and an association called the "Happiness Foundation" is promoting this in Australia by suggesting that laughter is very good for your health and can also reduce stress and have a very positive impact on your state of mind.

They are even suggesting we create "laughing groups" who can get together, go on trips and use laughing as a tool for a happier and more relaxing life.

So I was thinking, I might create a group and put to them, that our first excursion should be to Luton Town's first soccer game next season..........There should be plenty of laughing that gets done there :whistle:;):rofl2:

:rofl2: That's added 5 year to my life :drink:

With the help of my latest reading material I'm learning in a lengthier and more intelligently written way how valid I honestly feel my views on "religion" and it's devoted followers are. I am 'eaps smart.

With the help of my latest reading material I'm learning in a lengthier and more intelligently written way how valid I honestly feel my views on "religion" and it's devoted followers are. I am 'eaps smart.

Got a copy of the bible then, did ya? ;)

(Adopting the voice of Beavis/Butthead) Eeheh eheh, eheh eheh...you said "bible" EHEHEHEHEH.....

(Adopting the voice of Beavis/Butthead) Eeheh eheh, eheh eheh...you said "bible" EHEHEHEHEH.....

hehe, hehe, he also said "lengthier"... he hehe...

Yeah, it is the bible. I bought a church on the weekend. Spend time with me at the pew.

Yeah, it is the bible. I bought a church on the weekend. Spend time with me at the pew.

Don't you think an old church would be sweet to turn into a fullyfledged home to live in? That would be cool. Maybe that's what you're up to.......? :unsure:

I've learned today that the new Def Leppard disc ain't half as bad as I was expecting!!

I've learned today that it is Jez' birthday today !! :beerbang:

I've learned today that it is Jez' birthday today !! :beerbang:

It should be a national holiday no?

Don't you think an old church would be sweet to turn into a fullyfledged home to live in? That would be cool. Maybe that's what you're up to.......? :unsure:

The roof is too high and those creepy pictures in the window block out the proper sunlight. It's too open. There would be nowhere to mastu- uh, study in privacy.

• 3 weeks later...

Something I learnt today.......

Just finished reading a 7 page spread in Rolling Stone titled:

WELCOME TO ROCKLAHOMA - STILL HAIR METAL AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

Very interesting to read but one part in it that needs to be quoted, came from the mouth of of Taime Downe {Vocalist of Faster Pusscat} who said on stage:

"WHEN I DIE, TAKE MY ASHES TO THE STRIP BAR AND THROW THEM ON THE BIGGEST PAIR OF TITS YOU SEE"

:lol:

After you've washed the car....NEVER under any circumstances let a 5 yo hose it down ... especially with yourself in the vicinity...coz the car is not gonna get any water on it at all. You might....but the car won't!

Glub!!