Things Ive learned today

hardrock80srule

• My Little Pony
I learned that my stereo is officially broke and I'm gonna have to buy a new one. :doh:

You and Freddy should start a support group.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned that my stereo is officially broke and I'm gonna have to buy a new one. :doh:

I whacked the shit out of my stereo last night when it started skipping through my Treat 'Dreamhunter' CD. I scared the shit out of the pugs who went hiding under the table. Poor little munchkins.

I whacked the shit out of my stereo last night when it started skipping through my Treat 'Dreamhunter' CD. I scared the shit out of the pugs who went hiding under the table. Poor little munchkins.

Maybe you should've checked there was no gunk on the CD first......you could have grabbed a couple of pugs and used their fur to clean it.

Maybe you should've checked there was no gunk on the CD first......you could have grabbed a couple of pugs and used their fur to clean it.

Done. They gave it a once over with their tongues before I put the CD in the player.

Done. They gave it a once over with their tongues before I put the CD in the player.

Pug-A-Way

• My Little Pony

Geoff, you seem to be exhibiting a lot of anger lately. Are you okay? Take it easy mate.

Geoff, you seem to be exhibiting a lot of anger lately. Are you okay? Take it easy mate.

I'm actually an angry man. I hate people and most events linked with people and it often results in my anger being displayed. This was before you came, but I actually broke my hand/fingers last year hitting a cement wall and since then I've calmed down physically, but the human race still make me want to kill them.

I'm actually an angry man. I hate people and most events linked with people and it often results in my anger being displayed. This was before you came, but I actually broke my hand/fingers last year hitting a cement wall and since then I've calmed down physically, but the human race still make me want to kill them.

I've learned that my Cousin Geoff is one Angry mofo. :blink:

i have learned today that america is full of dumb people. and they gave this man the fuckin button :wacko:

Backed.

I learned that Wes and Widda are apparently not thrilled with how things turned out last night...

i have learned today that america is full of dumb people. and they gave this man the fuckin button :wacko:

Backed.

I learned that Wes and Widda are apparently not thrilled with how things turned out last night...

Uh no.

I will raise you that uh no, and give you an uh FUCK no.

Backed.

Uh no.

Barack 'O' Rocks ! :D

Backed.

Uh no.

good thing i adore you for other reasons, i dont like to argue politics. :nyanya:

Backed.

Uh no.

Barack 'O' Awesome!!! :D

Jesus girl, believe me the world thinks you had a far far more fuckin dangerous man with 'the button' for the last 8 years.

I've learned that I'm already sick to death of all the post-election whoop de doo.

• 2023 Gold Donors

...i wish some of our esteemed european members could come over here to the US for a spell and take a little stroll around some our cities where there are like 500 illegal mexicans just "smokin' one" hanging out on street corners doing jack squat for our country-but being leeches.Obama,Mccain and Bush have the same policy to do nothing about it....you've just learned that Obama is no different he.he

...i wish some of our esteemed european members could come over here to the US for a spell and take a little stroll around some our cities where there are like 500 illegal mexicans just "smokin' one" hanging out on street corners doing jack squat for our country-but being leeches.Obama,Mccain and Bush have the same policy to do nothing about it....you've just learned that Obama is no different he.he

The one thing that's plainly obvious to me (that I was trying to get across to President Swazi) is that as someone who removes himself from everything political, even I can see that it just doesn't matter who the voice is... the people behind the voice will always be the same.

Do you seriously think that coming from the UK we know nothing about illegal immigration?

We are the soft touch of the world when it comes to that and our government have done b-all about it for 10 years now.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Do you seriously think that coming from the UK we know nothing about illegal immigration?

Not at all.Big problem in the UK i imagine as well and its unfortunate that the governments refuse to do sh*t about it.All you have to do to get into the US is walk across the endless miles of border.Illegal women who cross drop a kid on our soil and instant citizenship.Could go on all day about the problems,diseases,crime etc..that come with 'em but whats the point.According to our idiot president they're "only coming here to work" Ha! They end up making 29% of our prison systems. :whistle: