What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

davesworld, where did you get hold of MacGyver? He's my alltime mullet AOR TV hero of all time. David Hasselhof's great too! :D

If you're a David Hasselhoff fan, check this out:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...pic=1421&st=280

:lol:

The last couple of weeks have consisted of;

1-SARGANT FURY - LITTLE FISH

2-SARGANT FURY - TURN THE PAGE {JAP}

3-GARY MOORE - CORRIDORS OF POWER {REMASTERED WITH BONUS}

4-THE STORM - EYE OF THE STORM

5-GAVIN DeGRAW - I DON'T WANT TO BE {CDS}

6-PAUL SHORTINO/J.K.NORTHRUP - BACK ON TRACK

7-QUIET RIOT - LIVE IN THE 21st CENTURY {DVD & CD}

8-SCORPIONS - MOMENT OF GLORY {DVD}

9-REO SPEEDWAGON - RAW {DVD}

10-CROWN OF THORNS - LIVE IN GERMANY {VIDEO}

STILL TO COME;

1-HANDS ON THE WHEEL - S/T

2-HANDS ON THE WHEEL - THE SEED :drink:

The Quonsett Hut went out of business this weekend. There goes another CD shop worth visiting...

Anyway, at twenty-five percent off I picked up Black 'N Blue "Without Love" and Pink Cream 69 "Endangered". I also had the Producers two-on-one CD in my hand but had to put it back when I realized I'd forgotten my wallet and had just enough cash in my pocket for the other two CDs... :(

Two packages in the mail today, containing the following goodies:

40 FT. RINGO: "Funny Thing"

TAINTED ANGEL: "Say a Prayer"

RONDINELLI: "Our Cross Our Sins"

DAMN CHEETAH: "Primal"

LIBERTY N' JUSTICE: "Welcome to the Revolution"

SKELETON CREW: "Grind the Enamal"

SKELETON CREW: "Graveyard Shift"

ACES: "Kick Off"

OPEN FIRE: "No Uncle of Mine"

SLIPPERY LIP: "Locked"

CRASH ALLEY: "Loud 'n' Ugly"

Journey - Arrival (took back the duplicate VH - 5150 & got this instead)

What do you think of it?

I've had it playing while browsing the HH board (on track 14 now) and although there are a LOT of ballads I'm glad I bought it. I really like "Higher Place", "All The Things", "World Gone Wild" and "Live And Breathe"

I'm expanding my "mostly 80's metal" collection into some good ol' AOR as well. Not the new stuff , mind you, I still think most of that is shit, but some early 80's stuff.

CD's due to arrive within the next few days:

STEEPLECHASE - S/T

FRANKE & THE KNOCKOUTS - Below the Belt & Makin' the Point

AXE - S/T & Living on the Edge

CHARLIE - S/T

Okay, I needed some metal, too...

ALCATRAZZ - Disturbing the Peace & Dangerous Games

CD's I purchased last weekend:

ZZ TOP - Eliminator (Old / Early pressing with disc manufactured in England) GREAT FIND!

TRIUMPH - Thunder Seven & Progressions of Power

Van Halen - 1984 (Old / Early "Target" pressing with disc manufactured in Japan)

FIREHOUSE - Hold Your Fire (How this CD has eluded my collection until now is beyond me?)

More to come this weekend!

Journey - Arrival (took back the duplicate VH - 5150 & got this instead)

What do you think of it?

I've had it playing while browsing the HH board (on track 14 now) and although there are a LOT of ballads I'm glad I bought it. I really like "Higher Place", "All The Things", "World Gone Wild" and "Live And Breathe"

I like the album but its far too long & with so many ballads I always zone out about half way through listening to it!

On January 10th, I was diagnosed with Meniere's Disease affecting my left ear. It sucks when I can only listen in my right ear and throwing off my balance and feeling dizzy some of the time at work. But that hasn't stopped my from buying and listening to the thing I love most ----> MUSIC - Metal/Hard Rock/AOR!!! Since then I've bought:

Gotthard - "Dial Hard"

Gotthard - "G"

Iron Maiden - "Number Of The Beast"

Iron Maiden - "Piece Of Mind"

Iron Maiden - "Somewhere In Time"

Iron Maiden - "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son"

Rhapsody - "Rain Of A Thousand Flames"

Rhapsody - "Power Of The Dragonflame"

Rhapsody - "Symphony Of Enchanted Lands II - The Dark Secret"

Rhapsody - "The Dark Secret" (Limited Edition CD single)

Threshold - "Hypothetical"

Threshold - "Critical Mass"

Warlock - "Hellbound"

Warlock - "True As Steel"

Warlock - "Triumph And Agony"

Doro and Warlock - "Rare Diamonds"

On January 10th, I was diagnosed with Meniere's Disease affecting my left ear.  I sucks when I can only listen in my right ear and throwing my balance and feeling dizzy some of the time at work.  But that hasn't stopped my from buying and listening to the thing I love most ----> METAL!!!  Since then I've bought:

"

I'm sorry to hear about that. I know I wouldn't know what to do without my hearing. At least your not letting it affect something you love to do.

Thanks Dave. I was just wondering what CD to buy next.

I get these weird sounds in my ear. I'm told it has a life-cycle and burns-out. Sometimes I hear a snowy fuzz; other times I hear beeps. There is no cure and doctor's don't know what causes it. I came down with it at work. One of my buddies had it for eight months and recovered. Then I got it and now two of my co-workers have similar symptoms. I never spread it to them because we had very little contact.

On January 9th, my ear drums were going numb. Right after work, I went to my doctor; she prescribed some drops. The next day, I woke up after four in the morning. My eyes couldn't focus; they were rolling up and down non-stop. Shortly after, I was throwing up. I couldn't eat nor drink. Not even water. I just threw it up. I went back to my doctor; she knew what it was and gave me a shot of Gravol in the arm and prescribed serc or Behatahistine Dihydrochloride tablets. I went home and slept. I had to call in sick. And believe me I was too sick to work. I recovered after a few days and now I can't hear in my left ear. Music doesn't sound the same anymore.