Stefan

H.E.A.T - Into The Great Unknown

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

But my comment was about live in reply to someone saying they would disappear soon judging on their fun single release 

No one to touch them live. 

My bad!

44 minutes ago, The Rocker said:

My bad!

but I'm with you on how good Eclipse and WET are tho. I love both 

50 minutes ago, Glen said:

But my comment was about live in reply to someone saying they would disappear soon judging on their fun single release 

No one to touch them live. 

So good live!

As I was at Def Leppard this past weekend, I kept thinking the whole time how awesome it would be to see H.e.a.t with a similar setup....Full production, big HD screens, lasers/lighting, etc, etc....wow, how great that could be.....even though I know it'll never happen.

funny how people are all critical about a fun little track that the band did not even care enough for to include on the album.....and yet the song is still more engaging than some debut singles by other bands...

also without making this into yet another "my top/best" thread, I am pretty sure that for many HEAT is still one of the best in melodic rock genre

6 hours ago, Invisible_man said:

funny how people are all critical about a fun little track that the band did not even care enough for to include on the album.....and yet the song is still more engaging than some debut singles by other bands...

also without making this into yet another "my top/best" thread, I am pretty sure that for many HEAT is still one of the best in melodic rock genre

spot on. 

I was listening to my compilations of HEAT and Wig wam on the one DVR that I created.

It was a solo drive, so it was interrupted and loud.

I enjoyed them both, but in the end, I found myself digging the Wig Wam far more.
Shame they ended :(

18 hours ago, Glen said:

but I'm with you on how good Eclipse and WET are tho. I love both 

Unbelievable how good they are!