SPAM!

Blue Charvel

My spam filter hasn't been filtering anything lately on my Hotmail account. Not sure what's going on but it's getting a bit aggravating. Here's a good one I got today...Love the spelling! :lol:

Let the Governnment solve your probllems!

Learn how you can get Freee Money in 2008 Would you liike to findd a way to get the moneey you neeed for youur business,personal investments, education, or other purrposes?

Then you neeed access to Freee Goovernment Grants!

Our Risk Frree software and Onnline Resoource Center wiill get you started and the best paart about it is.... both are RISK-FREE!

Act quicckly whilee supplies last!

If you would prefer not to receive emails forFree Goverrnment Grants please visiit:

Or write to: 89122 E Pinnacle Peak Road, Ste F9-640, Sccottsdale, AZ 85255

Iff you wantt to remove froom our club pleasee unsubscribe::

Media

845 Third Avenuee

6th Floor

New Yoork, NY 10022-66011

I love New Yoork, isn't that where the Yaankeees plaay?

It's not often a person stutters while typing. :lol:

Probably really cold there. Brrrr...

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this one today...lemme get this straight, Microsoft Canada are giving out lottery prizes to tie in with the 2010 World Cup Soccer tournament in South Africa. Yup, that sounds legit as hell. <_<

FROM: GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS/ PRIZEAWARD DEPARTMENT, MICROSOFT CORPORATION WORLDWIDE. CANADA SOUTH AFRICAN 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP BID ONLINE GAME. ONTARIO CANADA. WC1B 4AR.MOTTO: FIGHTING POVERTY AROUND THE WORLD REF: BTL/311OXI/02, TICKET NUMBER: B956475604545, WINNER NUMBER: 13 20 27 34 38 45, SECURITY CODE: ZA184/08

NO: 125 ST PAUL'S STREET

PLOT 2A HARRISON DRIVE

ONTARIO CANADA.

TEL/FAX: +1(610) 545-0145

CONGRATULATIONS!

DEAR WINNER,

CANADIAN GOVERNMENT SPONSORS THIS LOTTERY FOR THE PROMOTION OF THE 2010 SOCCER WORLD CUP TO BE HOSTED IN SOUTH AFRICA. WE HAPPILY ANNOUNCE TO YOU THE DRAW OF THE SPECIAL GLOBAL 2010 WORLD CUP PROMOTIONAL DRAW HELD ON THE WED SAT AUG 30 2008 IN ONTARIO CANADA AND SOUTH AFRICAN. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ATTACHED TO TICKET NUMBER: B956475604545 100, WITH SERIAL NUMBER 46563760 DREW THE WINNING NUMBERS 13 20 27 34 38 45, BONUS-49 FOR ONTARIO 49 LOTTO UNDER THE CHOICE OF THE LOTTERY IN THE 2ND

CONSEQUENTLY, YOU HAVE THEREFORE BEEN APPROVED FOR A TOTAL PAY OUT OF US$820,000.00(EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) ONLY. THE FOLLOWING PARTICULARS ARE ATTACHED TO YOUR LOTTO PAYMENT ORDER:

NAME:...........................................................................

ADDRESS:........................................................................

NATIONALITY:....................................................................

SEX:............................................................................

AGE:............................................................................

PHONE/MOBILE:.........................................................................

FAX:............................................................................

OCCUPATION:.....................................................................

COMPANY:........................................................................

REFERENCE NUMBER:.........................................................................

BATCH NUMNBER:........................................................................

THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM. OUR SPECIAL THANKS AND GRATITUDE TO BILL GATES OF MICROSOFT AND ALL HIS ASSOCIATES FOR ALLEVIATING POVERTY ROUNDS THE WORLD.

TO PROCESS YOUR CLAIMS YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO CONTACT THE CLAIM AGENT

IMMEDIATLY WITH THIS INFORMATIONS:

NAME; MR. GEORGE DAVID

EMAIL: georgedavid571@gmail.com

Tel/ Fax: +(27) 82-585-7709

NO: 10 GRIFFENDALE COLM-PAUL

STREET KEMPTON PARK

JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICAN

YOURS TRULY,

ANGELINA ASHTON.

PROMOTIONS MANAGER

N.B:

1.ALL CLAIMS ARE NULLIFIED AFTER 10 WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY.

2. YOUR REF NUMBER MUST BE IN ALL YOUR MAILS WITH THE CLAIMS OFFICER.

3. DO INFORM THE CLAIMS OFFICER OF ANY CHANGE OF NAMES OR ADDRESSES.

4. ALL WINNERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED

THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM. OUR SPECIAL THANKS AND GRATITUDE TO BILL GATES OF MICROSOFT AND ALL HIS ASSOCIATES FOR ALLEVIATING POVERTY ROUNDS THE WORLD.

Looks like he alleviated your poverty anyway... :tumbsup: Send some of that cashola my way if you would be so kind Keef! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Hey look everybody! I won $500,000 in the Australian Lottery!! But the money is coming to me from a bank in ... Nigeria?? Yeah, OK, that's gotta be on the level right?? :blink:

UNI: 24 HIGHER AVENUE HARRIS PARK

GRANVILLE NSW 0152 SYDNEY

AUSTRALIA.

IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS

Ref No.: ILP/HW 47509/02

Ticket No.:07056490902 Serial No.:7741137002Winning No.:13 26 34 44 WINNING NOTIFICATION !

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 06th October 2008, from the Australian Lottery incorporated program. This is a bonus to promote lottery in Australia Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners frequently using their e-mail addresses form different site.

Your email address was attached to ticket number: 07056490902 serial number 7741137002 This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows;

which consequently won the lottery in the second category.

You here by have been approved a lump sum of US$500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize of US$2.500,000.00 ((TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS)) shared amongst ten (10) lucky winners in the last Australia electronic free lottery draw.

All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn among Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from, Australia, America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base.

Furthermore, your e-mail address falls within our Africa booklet representative office in Nigeria as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$500,000.00 will be released to you from this regional branch office in Nigeria with the help of central bank of Nigeria. Our Fiducially Agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you provide the requirements for payment..

We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw.

Contact Our Fiducially Agent with the below detailed information:

Fiducially Agent : Gray Johnson

Telephone number: +2348053634125

Contact e-mail address : graychambers@gmail.com or graychambers@live.com

Please quote your Identification Numbers such as:

Reference No.: ......................

Ticket No.:............................

Serial No.:.............................

winner No.: ..........................

which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your personal information’s.

Personal Information

1. Full Name..................

2. Contact Address...........

3. Telephone Number.........

4. Age.........................

5. Sex.........................

6. Marital Status..............

7. Occupation..................

8. Country....................

9. Amount: $500,000.00 to help locate your file easily.

Your Prize Money Will Be Sent To You Via

Certified Ceque which only the beneficiary is authorize to cash the prize money in any bank around the world or Via Bank to Bank telex transfer (account to account) depends on your choice.

Note that you will pay for the processing of your indemnity file to your claim agent in Nigeria for the procurement of some legal documents for immediate payment from central bank of Nigeria hence it is international transaction.

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

! ! ! PLEASE BE WARNED ! ! !

Note, all winnings must be claimed within 14 days, otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to charity organizations.

Congratulations once again !!!

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT graychambers@gmail.com or graychambers@live.com ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

Well, here's their out clause, so to speak:

>> Your Prize Money Will Be Sent To You Via

Certified Ceque which only the beneficiary is authorize to cash the prize money in any bank around the world or Via Bank to Bank telex transfer (account to account) depends on your choice. <<

That certified CEQUE probably isn't worth much, I'm afraid, Keith. I guess there's no early retirement for you!

Well, here's their out clause, so to speak:

>> Your Prize Money Will Be Sent To You Via

Certified Ceque which only the beneficiary is authorize to cash the prize money in any bank around the world or Via Bank to Bank telex transfer (account to account) depends on your choice. <<

That certified CEQUE probably isn't worth much, I'm afraid, Keith. I guess there's no early retirement for you!

Dang. And here I'd already put in my order for a Lear Jet. :crying:

• 1 month later...

These people definitely have my number!

The Cosmetic Surgery Referral Network (CSRN) can help you locate breast augmentation plastic surgeons in your local area with affordable rates. Top surgeons provide breast augmentation (procedures using saline and silicone breast implants), breast lifts, breast reconstruction and other cosmetic surgery procedures. Click here now

Learn more about breast augmentation plastic surgery, view before and after photos and make an informed decision.

Our plastic surgery referral service is Fast, FREE and Easy. Click here to locate a breast augmentation plastic surgeon in your local area now!

CSRN Staff

The Cosmetic Surgery Referral Network (CSRN) can help you locate breast augmentation plastic surgeons in your local area with affordable rates. Top surgeons provide breast augmentation (procedures using saline and silicone breast implants), breast lifts, breast reconstruction and other cosmetic surgery procedures. Click here now

Learn more about breast augmentation plastic surgery, view before and after photos and make an informed decision.

Our plastic surgery referral service is Fast, FREE and Easy. Click here to locate a breast augmentation plastic surgeon in your local area now!

CSRN Staff

I could use a lift...what's their number? :tumbsup:

CSRN Staff

See, I think yours look good naturally. Wes thought so too I'm pretty sure. I think mine would look okay if they weren't so furry.

CSRN Staff

See, I think yours look good naturally. Wes thought so too I'm pretty sure. I think mine would look okay if they weren't so furry.

:rofl2::rofl2:

HAHA! One actually replied!

RE: TREAT AS URGENT.‏

Sent: Thursday, 11 December 2008 3:55:32 AM

To: ihaveteeth@hotmail.com

Hello, Geoff Wols

Fuck you too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: drw_loomis@live.fr

Subject: RE: TREAT AS URGENT.

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:16:43 +1200

Hey Welly,

Fuck you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: TREAT AS URGENT.

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:27:47 +0000

TREAT AS URGENT.

FROM DR. WELLY LOOMIS

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, Meanwhile, i have sent you this mail before but did not see your responds i believe you did not recieve it so i have to resend it again. However, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($11.5million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31july 2000 in a plane crash.You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i recieve your return mail.have a great day.

yours,

Reply to my new email address.

Email: drw_loomis@live.fr

Dr. Welly Loomis

:rofl2: You GOTTA be kidding me!! That's beyond hilarious!!

Not kidding at all mate. I opened it up and nearly sliced my face in half with the smile it gave me. Couldn't believe it. :lol:

Not kidding at all mate. I opened it up and nearly sliced my face in half with the smile it gave me. Couldn't believe it. :lol:

You gotta love Welly Loomis. I wonder if he replies to everyone that tells him to Fuck off? He'd be there all day surely!! :D

Your guess is as good as mine ... :blink:

Good day, dear friend.

Latterly you've made a buying in our trade, we'd like to wise up that we carry out bonus program for our clients from Thanksgiving day to Christmas day and provide opportunity to buy products in our new trade with big discounts.

Your guess is as good as mine ... :blink:

Good day, dear friend.

Latterly you've made a buying in our trade, we'd like to wise up that we carry out bonus program for our clients from Thanksgiving day to Christmas day and provide opportunity to buy products in our new trade with big discounts.

Who doesn't love a good bonus program? You should forward this info to Dr. Welly. I'll bet he likes a good bonus now and again.

• 1 month later...

CSRN Staff

Pete!

You Italian? :whistle:

Awesome Rick, congrats! I won that a while back, still waiting for the actual cash to come in but I'm sure they're tied up processing all the other awards. One bit of advice, it speeds things up a little if you give them your SS#, Bank Account # and a major credit card or two. :wacko:

I won a Nigerian one about 5 years ago and I still have not received my $1,000,000 ..... :unsure: I think Aussie Post may have delivered the cheque to the wrong address :doh: ....I thought of making a claim against Aussie Post seen it must have been them who lost my million $'s :crying: ....It's just not fair :lol:

Dr Loomis?? Shouldn't He be keeping tabs on Michael?????

(Knows Keith will get that reference..... :tumbsup: )

"He's EEEEEEEEEEEE-VIL." :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Got this one today... the subject line sez "I Want Real Love" (woo!)... I find the last line (emphasis mine) rather ... er... interesting?? :blink:

Good day

My dear beloved. I entered this site for to help you to find me here.

I believe you are here also looking for me. And I'll write several words

for you to understand it's me! http://super-biglove.com/lovesite/

I am a kind, calm, sociable woman.

I am an optimistic person and I am often in a good mood. I am a wonderful

company. I can listen to. I am good at doing housekeeping. I am a wonderful

mother. I love nature. I enjoy having a rest in the countryside with my friends.

I want my future husband to be not only a tender and loving wife, but also a

good friend.

Waiting for your

Oksany Z.

• 1 month later...

I got another e-mail from Oksany (pimping a different "love" website this time)! Wow, this girl's got it bad for the ole Fred-Meister :blink:

Aloha, my dear friend!

I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or

confidant, but never quite somebody's everything.I am afraid not to find you,

my love! I write in this site for to meet you and for to help you to fnd me!

Here I am waiting for you! I am waiting for your smie, for your letter! http://search-yourlove.com/morelove/

I am romantic, cheerful, sensible and responsible. My character is soft and easy. I hate betrayal, hypocrisy and greediness. I enjoy traveling.I am a very hard working woman who enjoys being with family and friends. I wish to find some one who likes to travel, do outside activities, have lavish dinners with or simple meals at home. I enjoy working out at the gym and do so several times a week. I enjoy pretty much any kind of music and enjoy the theatre as well.

So long

Oksany Z

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still trying to calm my nerves but this is just WAAAAAAAY too exciting not to share it with you all...

I have just won the AUSTRALIAN LOTTERY!!! Can you believe it? Here's my notification of winning-

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dear Lucky Winner,

Congratulations as we happily announce to you today

that the draw. Of the MICROSOFT AUSTRALIAN ONLINE

LOTTERY, online International Lottery program held

in Australia. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:

G276017-487 with

Serial number 493-678 drew the lucky numbers:[

7-18-87-45-69-63 ].:

Batch: 25060766143-BTA/06

Lucky Draw Number: 7-18-87-45-69-63

Reference Number:MICROAA4/734-0

Amount Won..........$400,000.00usd

Contact Your claims agent MR.Mohamed Hassan

email.....(mohamed_claimsagent@yahoo.com)phone.+234-8064898435.

With this information's

FULL NAME..............

OCCUPATION..........

NATIONALITY.............

DATE OF BIRTH...........

CONTACT ADDRESS...AND TELEPHONE NUMBER....

MICROSOFT AUSTRALIAN LOTTERY INC.

:tumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Another Russian mail order bride lookin' for a piece of the Keefmeister...oooh yeah, I got it goin' on.

Aloha, my gentleman!

Love is the true means by which the world is enjoyed: our love to others, and others' love to us.

I'm a down to earth girl, who enjoys the excitement and spontaneity of the

night life; but also has an appreciation for a restful evening of watching

movies, listening to music over a candlelight dinner and talking about life

in general. I would love to meet someone who is genuine, compassionate, good humoured and has a zest for life. I'm looking for a man, who will be the only one in my life, who will be everything for me. I dream about attentive and caring person. I want to be loved and I'll give my love back. I'm searching for a kind man, who can protect and support, a man who will be my stone wall.

I am waiting for you http://feel-freewithlove.com/39152/

Sincerely

Oksi Z.

A pic of the supposed "Oksi" -- not bad.

4_big.jpg