SPAM!

Blue Charvel

This is typical of the kind of SPAM I've been getting since I put my resume up on those job hunting sites. I laughed soooooo hard at this one, that I saved it and showed it to my wife. The Almost-English is off the charts hilarious!!!The subject line on this one was "JOBS FOR KEITH:"

Dear Sirs:

We laid hands on your resume on the service of the society Careerbuilder. We believe that you may correspond to our position “Dating-copywriter". For the moment we established a new and yet prosperous field of concern intended at contributing to dating platforms.

In connection with significant need of given good, we must increase personnel of our company.

Specifications

Older than 18

More than 3 hours of spare time on a day-to-day basis

Salary

in terms of the execute work is $30 hourly on the average

The remuneration is proceeded to in any way proper for you that is wire transfer or any E-money

Agreement of employment formation

If our office quickened your interest, make the following moves:

Register in our resource

Discharge test assignment the high-qualitative task is paid

Top Copywriting Partnership

Cooper Murphy is the US’s leading copywriting boutique with a global portfolio of clients. We have a authoritative staff – titled (copywriters, PhD textualists and quick-selling authors.

Our copywriters have relevant (experience|background|skills0 across many sectors, from consumer brands to enterprise software. We have penmen with fundamental scientific papers in finance, science of law, politics and computing science. Therefore Cooper Murphy is comfortable providing writing utilities for a wide variety of branches.

Thanking you in anticipation

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one 'a them hilarious almost-English job offers arrived this morning...

To whom it may concern, Keith.

Our corporation is happy to propose you the position of Secret Shopper in MarketPlace Force Shop. After laying hands on your resume at CareerBuilder online. Our HR department did its best to examine your CV and remained to be pleased. We trust that your experience will be among our most valuable assets.

Necessary Criteria for being employed:

Internet access

3-5 hours of free time every day for carrying out your professional assignments

Clean record

Job Benefits:

As it goes, Secret Shopper is an ideal way for employees to draw revenue in the process of providing feedback, making comments, making of, commenting out to establishment. This is a real challenge for you to get to the top of the career rejoicing at things you like above all. For instance, one may eat in cafe or purchase things in online stores reveling in life and promoting establishment at the same time.

Remuneration:

Your every month wages may come to $1,500-2,000.

Time Limitation of the Position:

On account of the great amount of entrants for this job, this position is time-bound. So, it is strongly recommended for you to send us the necessary information about yourself ASAP.

To become the collaborator of our business:

Please go to our site: MarketPlace Force Shop

Register yoursel

Download, read examine accurately a agreement and sign it on a compulsory basis.

Tell us the closest Walmart shop to you. Specify the exact address. Five shop are max.

In Accepting this job offer, you certify that your job will be on at-will basis and waive any appeals against MarketPlace Force Shop and its personnel.

About MarketPlace Force Shop:

Our firm is engaged in collaboration with other firms to perfect grade on an international scale by applying anonymous resources. We work together with over 300 corporations internationally. Our main work includes marketing and cooperation with merchandising firms, private investigation companies, training organizations and other entities that are engaged in Secret Shopper services. Our member firms cooperate with their customers in order to establish the system of improving level of offices.

Regards Best wishes

This is typical of the kind of SPAM I've been getting since I put my resume up on those job hunting sites. I laughed soooooo hard at this one, that I saved it and showed it to my wife. The Almost-English is off the charts hilarious!!!The subject line on this one was "JOBS FOR KEITH:"

Dear Sirs:

We laid hands on your resume on the service of the society Careerbuilder. We believe that you may correspond to our position “Dating-copywriter". For the moment we established a new and yet prosperous field of concern intended at contributing to dating platforms.

In connection with significant need of given good, we must increase personnel of our company.

Specifications

Older than 18

More than 3 hours of spare time on a day-to-day basis

Salary

in terms of the execute work is $30 hourly on the average

The remuneration is proceeded to in any way proper for you that is wire transfer or any E-money

Agreement of employment formation

If our office quickened your interest, make the following moves:

Register in our resource

Discharge test assignment the high-qualitative task is paid

Top Copywriting Partnership

Cooper Murphy is the US’s leading copywriting boutique with a global portfolio of clients. We have a authoritative staff – titled (copywriters, PhD textualists and quick-selling authors.

Our copywriters have relevant (experience|background|skills0 across many sectors, from consumer brands to enterprise software. We have penmen with fundamental scientific papers in finance, science of law, politics and computing science. Therefore Cooper Murphy is comfortable providing writing utilities for a wide variety of branches.

Thanking you in anticipation

Sooooo....did you pass the "Discharge test assignment"? :masturbanana::rofl2:

Sooooo....did you pass the "Discharge test assignment"? :masturbanana::rofl2:

Those scammers can test my discharge, all right... when I shoot it right in their f**kin' eye!

• 3 months later...

This is one of the better/more original ones I've gotten lately... it claims to be from the FBI! :yikes: That's gotta be legit. I mean, agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation all use "live.com" e-mail addresses, right? :blink:

From Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Investigating Unit...

Attention

You are welcome to desk of Chief Ramsey Martin, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Investigating Unit Burkina Faso,Working together towards a corruption-free world by promoting and defending integrity, justice and the rule of law’ Mission statement of the International Anti-Corruption Academy, We cover West African Countries. You have reported today from World delivering courier department.

This is official notice to you that your consignment which was sent to you over a couple of months now was returned back to Burkina Faso, after reported received from (FBI) Washington DC Capital of United States of America, I know that you have been waiting for the arrival of your Consignment since a months now.

It is unfortunate that it was returned back, in-case if anyone mighty contacting you via phone or email.We need your absolute co-operation right now because, your package box worth total amount of $6,000,000,00,is right now in custody of Federal Bureau of Investigation Force Unity Burkina Faso.

You suppose to receive these funds through western union and money gram before but due to too demanding fee and they arrange the funds into box to deliver it to you but due to Corruption undermines political, social and economic stability. It threatens security and damages trust and public confidence in systems which affect people’s daily lives. Although corruption frequently occurs at local or national level, its consequences are global; its hidden costs immense.

And information we get from FEDEX AND DHL delivery company man stated that he has been missing your location also that you have died and even explained that you entered into an agreement with your families, to help them receiving your consignment.

As the world’s largest Federal Bureau of Investigation organization, is taking its place at the forefront of the fight against corruption. After we received the reported from (ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION) We decided to call the consignment back into our custody, just to find the truthful..

In view of this development, you are requested to confirm to us if you are alive and also furnish us with your full names, postage address and telephone numbers to enable us deliver this consignment to your door step by Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Force Unit Immunity, We have 186 member Countries. Created in 1923, it facilitates cross-border Police co-operation, and supports and assists all organizations, authorities and services whose mission is to prevent or combat International Crime.

Interpol aims to facilitate International Police Force co-operation even where diplomatic relations do not exist between particular Countries. Action is taken within 72hours the limits of existing laws in different Countries and in the spirit of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Interpol s constitution prohibits any intervention or activities of a political, military, religious or racial character. Federal Bureau of Investigation as Leadership The President of Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Secretary General work closely together in providing strong leadership and direction to the Organization.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, in partnership with the Stars Initiative, is working towards the recovery and return of stolen assets. This project allows (FBI) to actively engage national law enforcement bodies in co-ordinate efforts to trace, seize, confiscate and return public funds to victim countries.

we will proceed in delivering your consignment which will be accompanied by our delegate. For security reasons endeavor to indicate this (CODE NUMBER) (BJ/XXL14260) this code shows that you are the rightful owner of the consignment box.

Thanks

Chief Ramsey Martins

Inspector General of (FBI) fraud Department

Chief Ramsey is an eloquent speaker, Martin. I'm willing to admit that he did at Harvard? We have a good laugh reading the letter to the FBI, but I think this is right. Where were you, I know what I want from you ... even if it means a lot of money to send one package!

:tumbsup:

:rofl: I finally did it. I got one of these scamboogerists to respond to me!

This was the message "Ms. Janet Muye" of "U.K. London" sent me (subject line was "I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN")

Dear beloved one,

I did not hear from you again or are you no longer interested in the fund transfer of the CHARITY HOME ORGANISTION PROJECT IN YOUR REGION? Please let me know so that i will know if i have to get someone else to handle this project of ($ 5.7 million USD) You can forward your address details below and i will give you more details about the project and the fund.

NAME AND ADDRESS......

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.....

OCCUPATION...

POSITION IN YOUR WORK....

DATE OF BIRTH...

MARITAL STATUS.........

YOUR PHONE NUMBER.....

Looking forward to hear from you soon and remain bless.

Regards

Mrs Janet Muye

UK .London

I couldn't help myself (I was feeling mischievous on this particular day) so I responded with this...

What are you, on crack? F*ck off, scammer.

Usually that's where these conversations end, of course, but today I actually got a response from "Janet!" This is a first. Unfortunately she didn't give me much material to work with:

So you don't believed me ?

To which I replied:

No, I do not "believed" you. Find another moron to pull your scam on. DON`T contact me again or I will forward your e-mail address to the FBI, the CIA, and President Barack Obama himself.

Think that'll be the end of this saga? :blink: If I hear from "Janet" again I'll keep you posted. :rofl:

Oooh had a few goodies in my email today. I am soooooo rich now! :money:

My name Mrs Laura Olsen,I was married to Mr.Raymond Olsen,my husband who

worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United Kingdom for twenty years before he

died in the year 2003.My late husband deposited the sum of £ 5.3 Million

(Five Million Three Hundred Thousand Pounds) with a Bank in United Kingdom.

Recently,my Doctor diagnosed me of a cancerous ailment.I have limited days to

live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from.I have

decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this money to fund the

upkeep of widows and charities worldwide.I took this decision because I do

not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are

bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned

money to be misused.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.address: lauraolsen44@gmx.us

With God all things are possible.

Your Sister in Christ,

Mrs. Laura Olsen

MY DEAR FRIEND

I DID NOT FORGOT YOUR PAST EFFORT AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME, NOW I'M HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE SUCCEEDED IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COOPERATION OF A NEW PARTNER FROM JAPAN. NOW CONTACT MY SECRETARY ASK HIM FOR($800.000.00) FOR YOUR

COMPENSATION

HIS,NAME IS: MR. LARRY ERIC,

E-MAIL:( larry4eric@yahoo.yahoo.gr)

PLEASE SEND TO HIM YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT

1,FULL NAME................

2,DELIVERY ADDRESS........

3,PHONE NUMBER..........

4. AGE:.......................

PLEASE CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR. GODWIN FRANK.

GOOD DAY

WE ARE PLEASED TO CONTACT YOU AFTER A VERY SATISFACTORY INFORMATION AND PROFILE WE GATHERED ABOUT YOUR COMPANY FROM THE OFFICE OF OUR CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY. IT IS THEREFORE OUR SINCERE BELIEF THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE US ASSISTANCE TO EFFECT REMITTANCE OF SOME FUNDS RESULTING FROM OVER-COSTING OF FOUR DIFFERENT CONTRACTS AWARDED TO SOME FOREIGN CONTRACTORS BY THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATE (NNPC) BETWEEN YEAR 2008 AND 2009.

WE ARE PROJECT CONSULTANTS TO THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC) AND PART OF OUR DUTIES INCLUDE EVALUATION, VETTING AND APPROVAL OF PAYMENTS FOR JOBS DONE FOR MINISTRIES AND ESTABLISHMENTS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, WITH THESE EXCESS AMOUNT AT A TUNE OF US$55,000,000.00 (FIFTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) ONLY.

WE THEREBY, SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO REMIT THIS SUM INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. AS MENTIONED EARLIER, THIS IS THE TOTAL SUM OF MONEY WE GOT FROM FOUR OVER-VALUED CONTRACTS FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF INDUSTRIAL AND ALLIED PETRO-CHEMICAL PARTS FOR THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC). THESE FOREIGN FIRMS WHO WON THESE CONTRACTS HAVE SINCE COMPLETED THEIR JOBS AND COLLECTED THEIR RESPECTIVE CONTRACTS FEES APPROPRAITELY.

WE HAVE AGREED TO GIVE YOU 30% OF THE TOTAL VALUE OF THIS MONEY FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED ASSISTANCE WHILE WE SHALL TAKE 60%. 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSIVE DURING THE TRANSMISSION. THE REMAINING SHALL BE SHARED AMONGST EVERY CONTRIBUTOR TO THE COST OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE THAT SHALL BEAR YOUR COMPANY’S NAME AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY OF THE MONEY. WE ANTICIPATED TO USE MOST OF OUR SHARES TO IMPORT GOODS OR SERVICES FROM YOU OR OTHER COMPANIES IN YOUR COUNTRY.

FOR A FULL DETAIL OF THIS DEAL, COULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME IMEDIATELY AT THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR EXPECTED REPLY, I SHALL BRIEF YOU ON HOW WE INTEND TO GO ABOUT THE WHOLE DEAL AND SEE IT TO A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION.

FINALLY, LET ME STATE THAT THIS DEAL IS ENTIRELY RISK-FREE AND WOULD NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT THE OPERATIONS OF YOUR BUSINESS. ALSO, THE NATURE OF YOUR BUSINESS DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL TO THIS TRANSACTION AS WE HAVE MADE ADEQUATE ARRANGEMENTS FOR SMOOTH AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER BY CO-OPTING THE DIRECTORS OF ACCOUNT AND AUDIT OF THE MINSTRY.

WE ARE VERY HOPEFUL OF A SMOOTH AND EARNEST REMITTANCE OF THIS MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT YOU WILL PROVIDE TO US FOR THIS PURPOSE. I MUST THEREFORE STATE THAT WE PLACE ABSOLUTE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN YOUR ABILITY TO HANDLE THIS AND AS SUCH, WE WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THAT ALL ASPECTS OF THIS TRANSACTION BE KEPT TO YOURSELF AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL FOR THE INTEREST OF OUR VARIOUS POSITIONS HERE IN NIGERIA.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU VERY URGENTLY.

BEST REGARDS.

PLS TRY AND CALL ME OK THANK YOU +234-8121-545-202

MY EMAIL: drjohnezeezeq@yahoo.co.th

DR JOHN EZE

• 4 weeks later...

This one cracked me up...My email isn't godsgifttoflute@yahoo.com but now I kinda wish it was! :lol:

During the first several weeks of my menopause I felt myself a total wreck. But then I bought�532‏

Sent: Fri 8/19/11 9:56 PM

To: godsgifttoflute@yahoo.com

No surgery is needed if you are not satisfied with your potency! Check out!7978

Purple Lama 00-1-418-8504776

• 2 weeks later...

Check this out: I got a lucrative business offer from Steve Rogers (Captain America himself!) today:

To:

Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 3:12 PM

Subject: FOR YOU

With due respect,Pardon me for this letter. This is a genuine matter of utmost importance and immense mutual benefit which must be kept highly confidential.It is with genuine interest and trust that I have contacted you.I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before now,I have a very desperate need for assistance and have summed up courage to contact you. I found your contact particulars in an address journal,My name is (Capt Steve Rogers),I am an American soldier, serving in the Military with the army's 3rd infantry division and I am seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of Twenty Five million United States dollars ($25,000,000 MILLIONS US DOLLARS ) to you , as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care Until i complete my service here.

This was quite an illegal thing to do, but i tell you what! no compensation can make up For the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole, of which my closes friend Was killed by a road side bomb last time in the battle field.One Passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should You have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for the u.s. soldier's here in Iraq. I do Not know how long we will remain here; month of May was the deadliest month for us out Here.

Totally,we lost 127 men and i have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide Bomb attacks by the special grace of god.This and other reasons i will mention later Has prompted me to reach out for help. We plan on using diplomatic means to shipping the money out as military cargo, using diplomatic immunity.This is the reason for contacting you.Once the funds get to you,take your 30% out and keep our own 70%.The only thing we require from you is just for you to help us find a safe place where the funds can be sent to,because Iraq is a war zone. If you are interested get back for more details with the email below,I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately: capt.steverogers@gncn.net

May god bless you and your family,

Capt. Steve Rogers.

I couldn't resist, here's my response:

Dear Whoever-You-Are:

Steve Rogers? Isn't that Captain America's secret identity? Nice try. You should be ashamed of yourself for impersonating a member of our armed forces. Find another sucker to pull your scam on. I hope you choke.

• 2 weeks later...

Lookie! I got another e-mail from a member of our brave armed forces in Iraq, wanting to cut me in on a deal. As usual, I present this message with all of the bizarro English and weird formatting intact, exactly as I received it.

Good Day From Iraq

I am Sgt Jason Campbell an American Combat Soldier group of 50,000, 00

combatant, left behind in Iraq for advisory and assistance to Iraq Forces

after the Handing over to Iraq Peace Keeping Force, During my services, I

was been able to secure Twenty Million Dollar($20 million U.S Dollars)

which already Deposited with a Diplomatic Company for security and Safety

Purpose,

I want to hand over this funds to a Trust Worth Person that we help me

keep it till I am back from the Camp in Baghdad Iraq in Dec 2011, Since

Our Final Troops is leaving Iraq 2011.If you are Interested in this Offer

kindly contact me Via my Private

Email:sgtjason78@gmail.com

You will find the story of this money on the web address below. After we

have summated the remaining part

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2967029.stm

Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because I am still

serving in the Military camp in Baghdad Iraq.

My response. I used basically the same one as last time, with an added P.S. just for fun. :)

Dear Whoever You Are:

Nice try. You should be ashamed of yourself for impersonating a member of our armed forces. Find another sucker to pull your scam on. I hope you choke.

P.S. If you`re going to pretend to be a U.S. service person, perhaps you should at least learn how to type and spell in proper English...retard.

• 1 month later...

Anyone looking for a job in Malaysia? If so I don't know how you can pass this up! :lol:

Office of The Manager Adecco Executive Search Sdn Bhd

Recruitment Agency of Boustead Holdings Berhad Sdn Bhd

28th Floor, Menara Boustead

69, Jalan Raja Chulan

50200 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Email: adecco_recruitment@consultant.com

Tel: +601-1115-15341

Attn: Job Seeker,

There are job opportunities in our organization and in the below mail you will find the current positions where expatriates are needed in Boustead Holdings Berhad Malaysia.

All the positions include these below benefits:

1. Five Bedroom Flat Duplex

2. Free Medical & Travel Insurance

3.10 Days Leave / Break/ Vacation After Every 90 Working Days

4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets)

5. Free Education Scheme To Expatriates Children/Family

6. Free Toyota Camry 2009 Model.

A. One Reference Letter

B. Passport Copy

The documents should be provide to us through scan e-mail attachment for fast processing, because all the positions need expatriates" who will be able to start up employment on October/November 2011, and all the arrangement need to be made as fast as possible. Below are the currently available job positions in Boustead Holdings Berhad Malaysia.

So kindly reply us with updated scan copy of your CV / Resume for our confirmation / evaluation / review and possibly employing you in our LEADING organization to this Email: adecco_recruitment@consultant.com

Job #1: Petroleum Engineering

Job #2: Drilling Services

Job #3: Civil Engineering

Job #4: Computer Engineering

Job #5: Architect Engineering

Job #6. Marine Engineering

Job #7: Mechanical Engineering

Job #9: Electrical Engineering

Job #10: Electronics - Telecommunication Engineering

Job #11: Surveying Engineer

Job #12: Aerospace Engineering

Job #13: Automobile Engineering

Job #14: Site Engineering

Job #14: Piping Engineering

Job #15: Inspection Engineering

Job #16. QA/QC Engineer

Job #18: Design Engineer

Job #19: Factory Engineer

Job #20: Engineering Manager

Job #21: Production Manager

Job #22: Instrumentation Manager

Job #23: Production Development Executive

Job #24: Workman/Foreman/Technician

Job #25: Service/Maintenance Supervisor

Job #26: Welding Engineer

Job #27: Manufacturing/Maintenance

Job #28: Safety Officer

Job #29: Environment Engineer

Job #30: Geotechnical Engineer

Job #31: Instrument Engineer

Job #32: Project Manager

Job #33: Planning Engineer

Job #34: Construction Engineer

Job #35: Internal Auditor

Job #36: Welding Inspector

Job #37: QA/QC Manager

Job #38: Fleet Coordinator

Job #39: Terminal Manager

Job #40: Marketing/Sales

Job #41: Brand

Job #42: Commercial & Industrial Business Consultant

Job #43: Administrative Positions

Job #44: Human Resource Department

Job #45: Chemist

Job #46: Pharmacist

Job #47: Doctors/Nurses

Job #48: Pilot

Job #49: Chef

Job #50: Agric Engineer

Job #51: Soil Science

Job #52: Animal Production

Job #53: Agriculturist

Job #54: Drivers

Job #55: General Workers etc

And Others

NOTE SEND YOUR REPLY TO THIS EMAIL: adecco_recruitment@consultant.com

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mr. Sa'id Bin Tobias

Recruitment Agency

Boustead Holdings Berhad Sdn Bhd

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Email: adecco_recruitment@consultant.com

^^^^ I've been getting the same e-mails from the President of Peugeot Motors in India ... different company, exact same wording. :rofl2:

^^^^ I've been getting the same e-mails from the President of Peugeot Motors in India ... different company, exact same wording. :rofl2:

I'm shooting for the position of safety inspector...hopefully in sector 7-G. :homer:

I'm shooting for the position of safety inspector...hopefully in sector 7-G. :homer:

Ahhh, the coveted "Chair Moistener" position! :lol:

Got a follow up from Peugeot in India... they're all set to send me a plane ticket to come to Bangalore (!) for an interview, all I have to do is deposit 200 rupees (?) in an online account to reserve my interview spot and to cover costs. This amount will, of course, be refunded to me once I get the job. :money: Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhh, that sounds legit!

Got a follow up from Peugeot in India... they're all set to send me a plane ticket to come to Bangalore (!) for an interview, all I have to do is deposit 200 rupees (?) in an online account to reserve my interview spot and to cover costs. This amount will, of course, be refunded to me once I get the job. :money: Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhh, that sounds legit!

Nice...I gotta admit I was wondering how the scam worked. You are absolutely right, sounds totally legit. I'd send them the money! :lol:

Nice...I gotta admit I was wondering how the scam worked. You are absolutely right, sounds totally legit. I'd send them the money! :lol:

Too bad I don't speak Indian. :(

Here's a good one...

Dear Beloved-One,

My name is Carol Evans Mulla am 75yrs old of age, I stay in Queen Elizabeth Hospital NHS Trust Stadium Road Woolwich London SE18 4QH.I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies and good share in various banks in the world. I spend all my life on investment and co-operate business both is Asia, Europe and America here. All the way I lost my husband and two beautiful children in Plane Crash.

I am a very good woman with all cost I don't know much and care about people, since when I had an experience of my difficulty to sleep and give rest. Ending of last year (September) I was sent a letter of medical check up, as my personal doctor testify that I have a lung cancer, which can easily take off my life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of my investment can not be run and manage by me again. I quickly call up a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my adviser. He ministered to me to share my properties, wealth, to motherless baby/orphanage homes people that need money for survivor, business woman and man for their investment and for future rising.

Therefore I am writing this letter to people who are really need of help to contact me urgently. So that I can make available preparation on that. Especially women of the day, who are divorced by their husband, why they cannot survive from feeding their self. Please contact me and stop weeping. Probably let me know what you really need the money for, and if you can still help me to money to nearest orphanages homes near your town. Now am so much with God, am now born again.

May the lord bless you, as you reach me, please to remind you don't belong to scammers or any act of fraudulent act on internet? I will give more information to you as I await your response immediately.

Thanks

Carol Evans Mulla

And for those of you that have already been scammed, do not worry. Relief is in sight! :lol:

SCAMMED VICTIM/US$1,000,000.00 BENEFICIARIES.REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 06654 $1,000,000.00.

ATTENTION SIR/MADAM,

CBN./UNITED NATIONS 2006 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the United Nations & Central Bank to pay 150 scam victims US$1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to us as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your US$1,000,000.00 compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations, we want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja-Nigeria. It was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various individuals to the Nigerian scam artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian Government is now paying 150 victims of these operations US$1,000,000.00 each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the Payments are to be supervised by the 'United Nations' Officials and the Central Bank of Kenya, as the corresponding paying bank is STANDARD CHARTERED BANK. Nairobi Branch -Kenya. According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of US$1,000,000.00 each .Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations,

You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him For any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. If you have already been notified of this payment programme previously, do proceed with your claim as required.

As directed by the Global Settlement Committee, You can receive your compensations payments via any of this payment Options you may Choose: (A.)CERTIFIED CHEQUE, (B.)ATM CARD PAYMENTS (C.) WIRE TRANSFERS. We shall feed you with further modalities as soon as we hear from you.

Yours faithfully,

Ms. Rosemary V. B

SCAMMED VICTIM/ REF / PAYMENTS CODE: 06654 US$1,000,000.00

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the Payments are to be supervised by the 'United Nations' Officials and the Central Bank of Kenya

Because everyone knows the banks in Kenya are SO much more efficient and not corrupt at all. :blink:

Dude! Some guy claimed that I died in a car accident and tried to claim MY money? Let me at the sonofabitch! :bigboom:

Attention: Beneficiary.

TRANSFER OF US$40,800,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

We are writhing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? Because we received a notification

from one MR. GERSHON SHAPIRO of USA stating that you are DEAD and that you have giving him

the right to claim your funds.

He stated you died on a CAR accident. He has been calling us regarding this issue, but we

cannot proceed with him until we confirm this by not hearing from you after 7days.

Be advised that we have made all arrangements for you to receive and confirm your funds

without anymore stress, and without any further delays. All we need to confirm now is your

been DEAD Or still Alive.Because this MAN'S message brought shock to our minds. And we just

can't proceed with him until we confirm if this is a reality OR not.

But if it happened we did not hear from you after 7days, then we say: MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN

PERFECT PEACE" YOUR JOY AND SUCCESS REMAINS OUR GOAL.

May the peace of the Lord be with you wherever you may be now.

Your Faitfully,

abdulsaram1@att.net

I'm so glad they decided to "writhe" to me to find out if I was really dead.

...though I must admit, I'm tempted to respond to this one and say "Unfortunately, Mr. Shapiro is correct. I died a week ago and am sending you this e-mail from beyond the grave. Thanks anyway." :lol:

Dude! Some guy claimed that I died in a car accident and tried to claim MY money? Let me at the sonofabitch! :bigboom:

Attention: Beneficiary.

TRANSFER OF US$40,800,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

We are writhing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? Because we received a notification

from one MR. GERSHON SHAPIRO of USA stating that you are DEAD and that you have giving him

the right to claim your funds.

He stated you died on a CAR accident. He has been calling us regarding this issue, but we

cannot proceed with him until we confirm this by not hearing from you after 7days.

Be advised that we have made all arrangements for you to receive and confirm your funds

without anymore stress, and without any further delays. All we need to confirm now is your

been DEAD Or still Alive.Because this MAN'S message brought shock to our minds. And we just

can't proceed with him until we confirm if this is a reality OR not.

But if it happened we did not hear from you after 7days, then we say: MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN

PERFECT PEACE" YOUR JOY AND SUCCESS REMAINS OUR GOAL.

May the peace of the Lord be with you wherever you may be now.

Your Faitfully,

abdulsaram1@att.net

I'm so glad they decided to "writhe" to me to find out if I was really dead.

...though I must admit, I'm tempted to respond to this one and say "Unfortunately, Mr. Shapiro is correct. I died a week ago and am sending you this e-mail from beyond the grave. Thanks anyway." :lol:

How about this..."Alas, both myself and Mr. Shapiro died in a car accident. Whoever is contacting you pretending to be Mr. Shapiro is a fraud! Please disregard anything by the man claiming to be Mr. Shapiro." :lol: