SPAM!

Blue Charvel

Sweet, someone is interested in my product! Now if I only had a product... :fun_84:

From: Miguel Hernandez (mhernandez12@siteprotect.com) clear.gif Sent: Wed 10/31/12 7:35 PM To:

Please we are in urgent need of your products.note that we have very huge demand

for your products in turkey please attached is my order. please send me

quotation plus pictures and shipping cost to istanbul Turkey urgently.

Best Regards,

Miguel Hernandez.

Alutarget Industry And Trade Ltd. Co.

K.S.S. 43.SOKAK NO:2-4 ISTANBUL/TURKEY

Finally! Someone has a use for all those toenail clippings you've been saving!! :D

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, someone is interested in my product! Now if I only had a product... :fun_84:

From: Miguel Hernandez (mhernandez12@siteprotect.com) clear.gif Sent: Wed 10/31/12 7:35 PM To:

Please we are in urgent need of your products.note that we have very huge demand

Best Regards,

Miguel Hernandez.

Finally! Someone has a use for all those toenail clippings you've been saving!! :D

I knew those would come in handy some day. And my wife called me crazy! :lol:

• My Little Pony

Best Regards,

Miguel Hernandez.

I knew those would come in handy some day. And my wife called me crazy! :lol:

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss her. All this proved is that there's someone out there crazier than you.

• 6 months later...

I'm not sure who "Adriana" is, but I get about 10 spam emails from her every day, each with a different email address..

I'm not sure who "Adriana" is, but I get about 10 spam emails from her every day, each with a different email address..

Dude, you get e-mails from her too? What are the odds? Apparently we both used to chat with her on Facebook, then she moved away. Well now she's a cam girl and she's willing to give us her super secret private web cam link to chat with her. I'm so glad to hear she's doing well for herself. :D

Dude, you get e-mails from her too? What are the odds? Apparently we both used to chat with her on Facebook, then she moved away. Well now she's a cam girl and she's willing to give us her super secret private web cam link to chat with her. I'm so glad to hear she's doing well for herself. :D

Ohhhhhhhh...thaaaaaat Adriana! I always wondered what happened to her when she moved away and I was no longer able to chat with her on fb because everyone knows it stops working once you move away. I always figured she became a football playing king in space. ;)

• 1 month later...

^^^ "Adriana" continues to e-mail me, I don't have the heart to tell her I'm already taken, poor girl. :lol:

On another topic, I got this one today, and it is definitely the most RANDOM spam I've received in awhile...:blink:

Hello,

How are you doing? I'm Mr. Scott Warrick and I will like purchase (Esox Cobra Magnum Jig) from your company. Can I have a link that will take me directly to the types of toilets that you carry with the prices attached to it. What types of payment do you accept?

Have a nice day,

Mr. Scott Warrick

I'm tempted to respond and tell him that I only accept payments in malt liquor and Hastings gift certificates. :

^^^ "Adriana" continues to e-mail me, I don't have the heart to tell her I'm already taken, poor girl. :lol:

On another topic, I got this one today, and it is definitely the most RANDOM spam I've received in awhile... :blink:

Hello,

How are you doing? I'm Mr. Scott Warrick and I will like purchase (Esox Cobra Magnum Jig) from your company. Can I have a link that will take me directly to the types of toilets that you carry with the prices attached to it. What types of payment do you accept?

Have a nice day,

Mr. Scott Warrick

I'm tempted to respond and tell him that I only accept payments in malt liquor and Hastings gift certificates. :

I'll take an Esox Cobra Magnum Jig Toilet as well. Malt liquor will be sent Fedex asap.

• My Little Pony

On another topic, I got this one today, and it is definitely the most RANDOM spam I've received in awhile... :blink:

Hello,

Have a nice day,

Mr. Scott Warrick

I'll take an Esox Cobra Magnum Jig Toilet as well. Malt liquor will be sent Fedex asap.

I'll take a case of malt liquor, too.

• 2 weeks later...