Mariah Carey's New Album

Mike Tuinstra

Hahaha......got this in an email last night, and was wondering how I was gonna get to use it.

Can't post the pic.......as Ms. Carey is baring much norkage.....so here's the link....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/MJM...MariahCarey.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gave me a freakin' heart attack with that lead-up... I was expecting so much, but that picture is clearly taken before she ever decided to have implants. :(

BTW, glad to see my idea for a remake of the 'Poison' video got noticed. Great idea. I will direct, except I won't need a stick or pointer to direct with. I will supply my own "pointer".

I will direct, except I won't need a stick or pointer to direct with. I will supply my own "pointer".

Geoff, we're more than happy to let you direct, but may I suggest you use a pointer other than you're own? We want those being directed to be able to actually see the pointer... :gone:

Wow Mariah is learning how to play da fiddle...watch out Zakk,Eddie,

Slash,Yngwie,Doug,Reb,Warren,Jake,Jimmy,Angus,Billy,Steve,Joe.....

This is the kind of spontaneous news that stops the Heavy Rock World.

I'll bet Guitar world would love to know this...she might even get endorsements from Marshall,Gibson,Fender,Tone Works,Line 6,

Peavey,ESP,Roland,GHS,Ernie Ball,Mesa Boogie.....How could I have'been so wrong bout her...this will put Lita,Joan,Nancy,Michelle...

out of work....I should have seen it coming......

I will direct, except I won't need a stick or pointer to direct with. I will supply my own "pointer".

Geoff, we're more than happy to let you direct, but may I suggest you use a pointer other than you're own? We want those being directed to be able to actually see the pointer... :gone:

Ouch. :(

Wow Mariah is learning how to play da fiddle...watch out Zakk,Eddie,

Slash,Yngwie,Doug,Reb,Warren,Jake,Jimmy,Angus,Billy,Steve,Joe.....

This is the kind of spontaneous news that stops the Heavy Rock World.

I'll bet Guitar world would love to know this...she might even get endorsements from Marshall,Gibson,Fender,Tone Works,Line 6,

Peavey,ESP,Roland,GHS,Ernie Ball,Mesa Boogie.....How could I have'been so wrong bout her...this will put Lita,Joan,Nancy,Michelle...

out of work....I should have seen it coming......

She can learn how to play my fiddle anytime she wants. She can fiddle with my "fiddle" anytime she wants too.

FYI, Rick's post is the best ever.

FYI Pt. 2. I saw a new Mariah song this morning (massive hard rocker, with all-time hard rock icon Snoop Dogg in duet) and holy f*ck she looked good, again, in it. She was sitting in a bikini on a couch for a large part of the clip. She appeared to be whispering my name, with her sexual glow.

Seriously though, could Rick's post be better!!

FYI, Rick's post is the best ever.

FYI Pt. 2. I saw a new Mariah song this morning (massive hard rocker, with all-time hard rock icon Snoop Dogg in duet) and holy f*ck she looked good, again, in it. She was sitting in a bikini on a couch for a large part of the clip. She appeared to be whispering my name, with her sexual glow.

Seriously though, could Rick's post be better!!

Thank you sir! :christmas: There were so many words on this thread lately and I just thought everyone's eyes could use some rest from reading.

Thanks for the fresh blast of eye candy, Rick!

I just saw this news bit on Yahoo and just had to come post it here. I personally wouldn't mind seeing a Madonna/Mariah cat-fight. :)

Madonna vs. Mariah?

06/22/2006 3:00 PM, Yahoo! Music

Dotmusic

A spokesperson for Madonna has denied she "laughed hysterically" after hearing news of poor ticket sales for Mariah Carey's upcoming U.S. tour.

Reports in the American press suggest the music icon took great pleasure in the apparent news of her pop rival struggling to fill the venues for her upcoming live dates. The New York Daily News claims Madonna holds a grudge against Carey, following a disagreement between the pair earlier on in their careers.

"Madonna laughed hysterically. She has been asking her tour promoters to email her Mariah's sales," a "source" told the paper.

However, Madonna's spokeswoman denied the reports, insisting: "She has no negative feelings toward Mariah."

Meanwhile, Mariah's spokesperson said the live dates were set to be a great success, commenting: "Her tour is selling well. She's cancelled a few dates so she can add shows in larger cities."

• 1 month later...
:P I dislike this woman,I use the term woman lightly,with a passion.Her incesent 'kin wailing and her criminal cover of Journeys Open Arms prove my point.I would gladly run her her over with my wheelchair and back it up to finish the job.Or am I being too harsh ????? :P:P

:P I dislike this woman,I use the term woman lightly,with a passion.Her incesent 'kin wailing and her criminal cover of Journeys Open Arms prove my point.I would gladly run her her over with my wheelchair and back it up to finish the job.Or am I being too harsh ????? :P:P

Can I help? I'll even push the wheelchair for you.

Could you guys at least rip her shirt off and snap a pic of her topless before running her over??

Did I just say that? I'm so bad. :anon:

Could you guys at least rip her shirt off and snap a pic of her topless before running her over??

Hmmm, probably best if I don't add what I'd like to do to her before she gets run over, hey?

Hmmm, probably best if I don't add what I'd like to do to her before she gets run over, hey?

Thanks Geoff, I don't feel so bad anymore. :drink:

No worries mate, I'm a pretty nice guy when it comes to matters like this. :tumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

No worries mate, I'm a pretty nice guy when it comes to matters like this. :tumbsup:

So true, whenever someone mentions Geoff, I just automatically think "nice guy, that bloke is". :banana:

So true, whenever someone mentions Geoff, I just automatically think "nice guy, that bloke is". :banana:

Thanks mate, me too. Hey Pete, I saw 'Brokeback Mountain' on Tuesday night. You ever seen it? Just wonderin'... :whistle:

Yeeesh... I REALLY liked this thread better when it was all about posting hot pix of Mariah Carey... (shudder)

I miss the pics to, and what ever happened to that guy that started this thread?

I think we sent that dude packin' :axe: ... but he was fun while he lasted, wasn't he? Bwahahahahaha!!

I miss the pics to, and what ever happened to that guy that started this thread?

I think we sent that dude packin' :axe: ... but he was fun while he lasted, wasn't he? Bwahahahahaha!!

According to the stats he's been back as recently as a week ago. :ninja: