Mariah Carey's New Album

Mike Tuinstra

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot, that reminds me, I was supposed to post a pic of Mary Carey alongside Mariah Carey so we could compare them side by side, and I never got round to it. Apologies everyone, will try to do that later. :(

If I get a moment on a weekend or something I'll try to help you out with that too, Keith. I think our beloved Mariah would win that contest though. In every department. :wub: She rocks so hard, literally... apparently.

Mary Carey...

mary.jpg

Mariah Carey...

mariah.jpg

I think near the beginning of this thread it was mentioned that one of them is in Judas Priest or some other rock band but I forget...

Wow. Caress my penis and call me a gopher... Mary Carey looks gorgeous in that piccie (norks.png) I may have to review those vids my friend has.

BTW, thanks for that, Rick. Awesome job.

Wow. Caress my penis and call me a gopher... Mary Carey looks gorgeous in that piccie (norks.png) I may have to review those vids my friend has.

No problem. :tumbsup: Be warned though Geoff, I have noticed that Mary Carey is definitely one of those girls that has her good days and her bad days...and the bad days are near awful at times.

DAMN Rick, you beat me to it... and that's a helluva lot nicer Mary Carey pic than the one I found (which ain't bad, as you will see if ya scroll down a lil', but still... that stars and stripes bikini...WOOF!!)...

Again, strictly for comparison's sake here... Mariah Carey:

21.jpg

And Mary Carey:

mary-carey_0121.jpg

My work is done here, I think! :)

No problem. :tumbsup: Be warned though Geoff, I have noticed that Mary Carey is definitely one of those girls that has her good days and her bad days...and the bad days are near awful at times.

Yeah, true that, Rick. As I mentioned elsewhere, I've viewed some of her films and not been sold at all. I'll give her another chance, though. Because I'm a giver.

Thanks Keith - splendid post too. Why can't she look that good in the vids???

No problem Geoff! I've never seen her "at work" (so to speak) on video, but while I was searching for a clean enough pic of Mary to post here, I saw lots and lots of others that were definitely NSFW... she's a dirty, dirty gal. I like her. :)

Wow. Caress my penis and call me a gopher...

I'll call you a gopher if you really want to, Geoff, but you'll have to talk to someone else about the caressing your penis thing. No Brokeback Mountain action for me. No offense, Gopher. :)

• 2023 Gold Donors
DAMN Rick, you beat me to it... and that's a helluva lot nicer Mary Carey pic than the one I found (which ain't bad, as you will see if ya scroll down a lil', but still... that stars and stripes bikini...WOOF!!)...

21.jpg

And Mary Carey:

mary-carey_0121.jpg

Yowza, Keith! What was the name of the DiVinyls(?) song from a few years back & I don't think that's a finger stickin' out down there, either! :yikes::crazy::whistle:

21.jpg

And Mary Carey:

mary-carey_0121.jpg

Yowza, Keith! What was the name of the DiVinyls(?) song from a few years back & I don't think that's a finger stickin' out down there, either! :yikes::crazy::whistle:

I dunno, but suddenly when I think of Mary Carey, I... nevermind :whistle:

Is that Captain Picard in the background of your Topless Mariah pic, Blue? Sure looks like him... and if Mariah Carey had just walked past me with her hooters hangin' out like that, I'd be smilin' just as big as he is in that picture!! :)

Is that Captain Picard in the background of your Topless Mariah pic, Blue? Sure looks like him... and if Mariah Carey had just walked past me with her hooters hangin' out like that, I'd be smilin' just as big as he is in that picture!! :)

Make it so!

Make it so!

Ha! I didn't even notice that. Guess I was too busy checking out her "photon torpedoes". ;)

Is it possible to still be smiling if your lips are suckling a pair of naked breasts as they walk by? If so, I would definately be smiling too.

BTW, that picture, fake or not, is awesome.

• 1 month later...

I was in a convenience store on the way to work this morning, passed by the magazine rack and noticed Mariah Carey is on the cover of the current issue of Playboy!! :woot: I don't believe she gets nekkid on the inside of the mag (the mag was wrapped in plastic so I couldn't, ahem, investigate for myself) but here's the cover shot. Niiiiiice. :tumbsup:

mcplayboy-thumb.jpg

She's got nice boobies. :tits:

She's got nice EVER'THANG! :crazy: