Mariah Carey's New Album

Mike Tuinstra

Just to remind you guys, Mariah does read this site and seeing people make fun of her could cause her to decide not to record the hard rock album she has been planning for so long. Shame on you! :tsk:

:P

:unsure: Yeah Guys Cool it...I've been waiting for her to do this album

for years...don't blow it now with your barbs and quips... :rofl2:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to remind you guys, Mariah does read this site and seeing people make fun of her could cause her to decide not to record the hard rock album she has been planning for so long. Shame on you! :tsk:

Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis? I think we've been giving her some GREAT ideas for song and album titles... not to mention video possibilities....

Mariah, if you're reading this I would LOVE to see you re-create the "Still of the Night" video by Whitesnake and gyrate around on some expensive car hoods for us all. :)

Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis? I think we've been giving her some GREAT ideas for song and album titles... not to mention video possibilities....

Mariah, if you're reading this I would LOVE to see you re-create the "Still of the Night" video by Whitesnake and gyrate around on some expensive car hoods for us all. :)

:rofl: I'll second that!

She could also re-do Lita Ford's "Kiss Me Deadly" and roll around with a bunch of huge ice blocks...

Or Kiss' "Who Wants To Be Lonely" video, she could get doused with water for that one...

The possibilities are endless... :)

She could also re-do Lita Ford's "Kiss Me Deadly" and roll around with a bunch of huge ice blocks...

Or Kiss' "Who Wants To Be Lonely" video, she could get doused with water for that one...

She could play the role of Bobbi Brown in a new version of Cherry Pie.

Excellent suggestion! Wherever that Mike guy is, I hope he's taking notes and reporting back to Ms. Carey ;)

Excellent suggestion! Wherever that Mike guy is, I hope he's taking notes and reporting back to Ms. Carey ;)

Something makes me think that we've scared him off.

Oh, I'm sure he's out there lurking ... you know, like Mariah Carey does :)

I like this, giving her suggestions. But she has to be original and can't take ideas from previous hard rock heroes. She has to be her own hard rocker. Therefore, she should record an original song called 'I love being naked all the time' and record a video very true to the name.

If she is going to re-do a video, I'd like to see her in a remake of Alice Cooper's 'Poison'.

I also think 'Making love to Geoff is awesome' would be a great idea for a song. I'm also available for the filming of the video.

• 3 weeks later...
I also think 'Making love to Geoff is awesome' would be a great idea for a song. I'm also available for the filming of the video.

I think Lemmy is planning that one....expect a phone call! :lol:

I'm also available for the filming of the video.

Expect her to give you a really hard time ! Expect her to say:

"It's too thin,

it's too short,

it takes too long,

you are too quick,

your hairs are tickling me,

you are sweating,

etc., etc., etc..... !"

:rofl2:

I'm also available for the filming of the video.

Expect her to give you a really hard time ! .

I'm pretty sure it would be me giving her the hard time... for 7 seconds, at least. :D

I think Lemmy is planning that one....expect a phone call! :lol:

I anticipate this call as I would the arrival of Santa at Christmas time.

Santa is a very tender love maker.

Guys I think we have lost track of what the true meaning of this thread was all about...

Pics of Mariah Carey!!!

carey35.jpg

carey17.jpg

carey10.jpg

:norks:

I thought this thread was to talk about Mariah's music. :P

Mariah Carey is a musician? :blink:

I'm so confused... :P

According to the 1st post in this thread she's a "ROCK" musician. :wacko:

Those shots posted above give ME a "rock" if you know what I'm saying... especially the second one with the skirt blowin' up... hot damn! :norks:

Those shots posted above give ME a "rock" if you know what I'm saying... especially the second one with the skirt blowin' up... hot damn! :norks:

yeah those pics are pretty damn nice.

I still wonder what happened to that guy that started this thread.

yeah those pics are pretty damn nice.

I still wonder what happened to that guy that started this thread.

Wowser... that lifted my Monday slightly... well, it lifted the contents of my pants, which contributes to an uplifted overall Monday. Mariah, you naughty, naughty girl.

I like the one where only her cheeky, misplaced hair covers her norks of steel. norks.png

Thank you, Rick... I owe each smile that upons my face today to you.

*That's a cool new use of the english language on my behalf, hey?*

Wowser... that lifted my Monday slightly... well, it lifted the contents of my pants, which contributes to an uplifted overall Monday. Mariah, you naughty, naughty girl.

I like the one where only her cheeky, misplaced hair covers her norks of steel. norks.png

Geoff, thou art a fine poet amongst those who find beauty amongst norks, and I hath truly been honored by the praises of thee!

Shakespeare must be spinning in thy grave! :lol:

Oh, and I had to add the word "norks" to my Google spell checker. :tits:

Geoff, thou art a fine poet amongst those who find beauty amongst norks, and I hath truly been honored by the praises of thee!

Shakespeare must be spinning in thy grave! :lol:

Oh, and I had to add the word "norks" to my Google spell checker. :tits:

I work hereth is done. For now anyway. Until the day when one can search for 'norks' on google and find a mass of heavenly breasts before one's eyes... I will be forever at work. :tits:

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: Guess who's back y'all! Let me tell ya that this is once again exactly the way I thought you were going to respond... :lol:

I would like to thank all those people here who posted their thoughts about Mariah's new album. Some good points were made along the thread... Alice Cooper's Poison is a killer tune for example... Mariah might do something with that...

The new album might have some great guitar tunes. Perhaps Mariah herself does a solo as well since she is doing a great job learning to play the guitar at this moment. I know some of you are going to attack me for this one LOL! But there also might be some other professional guitarists like Dave Navarro, Eddie Van Halen or Slash to name a couple of examples. Mariah herself will of course take care of some killer vocals on these songs... Next to Rock the new album will have a lot of styles. She will go way back to the sound of her debut album and add a couple of other songs as well...

To those people who don't like Mariah Carey... If you don't like her than suit yourself but I can tell you that she is an amazing talented and flawless artist! Perhaps some of you will see that when the time comes...

Now I haven't got much time to do these replies but maybe I come back... To earth who can tell...

:anon: ? :lol:

Mike

:lol: Guess who's back y'all! Let me tell ya that this is once again exactly the way I thought you were going to respond... :lol:

I would like to thank all those people here who posted their thoughts about Mariah's new album. Some good points were made along the thread... Alice Cooper's Poison is a killer tune for example... Mariah might do something with that...

The new album might have some great guitar tunes. Perhaps Mariah herself does a solo as well since she is doing a great job learning to play the guitar at this moment. I know some of you are going to attack me for this one LOL! But there also might be some other professional guitarists like Dave Navarro, Eddie Van Halen or Slash to name a couple of examples. Mariah herself will of course take care of some killer vocals on these songs... Next to Rock the new album will have a lot of styles. She will go way back to the sound of her debut album and add a couple of other songs as well...

To those people who don't like Mariah Carey... If you don't like her than suit yourself but I can tell you that she is an amazing talented and flawless artist! Perhaps some of you will see that when the time comes...

Now I haven't got much time to do these replies but maybe I come back... To earth who can tell...

:anon: ? :lol:

Mike

Are you sure your name is Mike? Or is it Mariah? :P

Bwahahahaha!! Welcome back Mike T! We missed you dude! Please send Mariah a basket of love and kisses on my behalf and tell her that if she does a remake of the Whitesnake video (as I suggested) I would love to be present during filming!!