Mariah Carey's New Album

Mike Tuinstra

mariah_carey_wallpaper_4.jpg

Ooooooh YEAAAAAAH... THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!! Bravo, EF3K...Bravo!!

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a convenience store on the way to work this morning, passed by the magazine rack and noticed Mariah Carey is on the cover of the current issue of Playboy!! :woot: I don't believe she gets nekkid on the inside of the mag (the mag was wrapped in plastic so I couldn't, ahem, investigate for myself) but here's the cover shot. Niiiiiice. :tumbsup:

mcplayboy-thumb.jpg

F*ck that is just delicious!!!! Does she definately not get her gear off? :(

This thread is still alive.

Where's the darn Mike guy that started this thread in the 1st place?

According to his stats, he logged in about a week ago, but hasn't posted anything in quite some time. He must still be taking notes and reporting back to Mariah Carey about our comments and activities. ;)

According to his stats, he logged in about a week ago, but hasn't posted anything in quite some time. He must still be taking notes and reporting back to Mariah Carey about our comments and activities. ;)

Based on what information Mike hands her, I hope Mariah decides the time to make love to me has finally arrived.

mcplayboy-thumb.jpg

F*ck that is just delicious!!!! Does she definately not get her gear off? :(

From what I've been able to gather, she unfortunately is *NOT* naked inside the magazine, but there's an interview with Mariah accompanied by some photos of her in a barely-there, flesh-colored body suit. Which means, if you squint it probably almost looks like she's nekkid. Which is good enough for me. :tumbsup:

Based on what information Mike hands her, I hope Mariah decides the time to make love to me has finally arrived.

Hey, I got dibs on Mariah first Geoff!!

Hey, I got dibs on Mariah first Geoff!!

Fine I guess you guys can have her now, she's still resting from last night. I'll just hand her the toothbrush and both your addresses and she can figure it out from there. :bananamac:

As long as Mariah Carey keeps waving her norkage around, I will not allow it to die! :crazy:

Now that I know what this thread is about I will do everything in my power to keep it alive as well.

mariah-carey-picture.jpg

Bless you sir!

Now that I know what this thread is about I will do everything in my power to keep it alive as well.

mariah-carey-picture.jpg

That's not a photo, it's an invitation.

mariah-carey-picture.jpg

That's not a photo, it's an invitation.

Excuse me as I quote this picture again... purely out of love.