It's F**king COLD!

T-BONE

During my drive to work today the thermometer on my car dashboard went as high as 2 degrees and as low as -1, depending on where I was. That's pretty damn cold for Jersey, folks!

10 here in Central Jersey.

Curse you and your central Jersey-ness! :thppt:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a week of arctic weather that saw the thermometer never get above zero, we're experiencing a heat wave up here in the Adirdonack mountains, where it is currently a balmy 11 degrees. I may have to break out the tanning lotion and do a little sunbathing after work. Nude, of course...nobody likes those pesky tan lines. :)

After a week of arctic weather that saw the thermometer never get above zero, we're experiencing a heat wave up here in the Adirdonack mountains, where it is currently a balmy 11 degrees. I may have to break out the tanning lotion and do a little sunbathing after work. Nude, of course...nobody likes those pesky tan lines. :)

yay for nude. Yay for no tan lines :D

Yay for nude. Yay for no tan lines :D

Wanna trade pictures? :crazy:

Yay for nude. Yay for no tan lines :D

Wanna trade pictures? :crazy:

sure! :crazy:

It was 43 degrees celcius here yesterday. 109.4 degrees Fahrenheit, I believe.

Eat a dick.

Breakfast, you mean? Already did.

• 1 month later...

On Wednesday it was 50 degrees...guys out on motorcycles, people out golfing.

On Thursday we got freezing rain which turned to snow which turned back to more freezing rain.

Now today it's ONE f-ing degree outside!!! With more snow expected this afternoon. :crying:

On Wednesday it was 50 degrees...guys out on motorcycles, people out golfing.

On Thursday we got freezing rain which turned to snow which turned back to more freezing rain.

Now today it's ONE f-ing degree outside!!! With more snow expected this afternoon. :crying:

Well...It better warm up there within the next month. There is a chance I'll be heading through Sioux Falls then. So get all the cold and snow out of your system please.

you are getting what we got the day before yesterday.

i think it is 16 outside.

I don't want it...you can have it back!!! :lol:

We got it now, thanks to both of you. :doh:

But it's only about 10 here but it was as Rick said in the 50's early in the week.

I really thought most of the shit from December was finally going to melt away but noooooo. :taz:

you are getting what we got the day before yesterday.

i think it is 16 outside.

I don't want it...you can have it back!!! :lol:

We got it now, thanks to both of you. :doh:

But it's only about 10 here but it was as Rick said in the 50's early in the week.

I really thought most of the shit from December was finally going to melt away but noooooo. :taz:

It was low 60's here for the first part of the week and it was SWEET!!

Now It's in the hi 20's..UGH!!

It was fucking cold earlier in the week, I believe it was 18 degrees with 30 MPH winds, that might not seem to bad try being on the 10th floor of a building with no fucking walls.

:omg: no thanks Bob...LOl..

Ah come on Eric, I'll show you how to hang sprinkler pipe.