It's F**king COLD!

T-BONE

Well, it was 40 degrees here yesterday. Now it's a big fat 0 and 35 mph winds which makes it -37 with the windchill. Almost an 80 degree temp change! cold.gif

we had the same thing this side of the state. was 50 at 1pm and +5 at 3pm plus the wind. the weather service clocked a gust of 101mph out side of town here.

cold.gif

Hey bt, i borrowed your gif for this one. I owe you:)

LOL it really fits this thread doesn't it! cold.gif

They are saying it is supposed to get down to -20 tonight without the wind! And the wife just informed me that I get to take the kids to daycare tomorrow because she says she's not going out in that cold! :doh:

Supposed to be -26 w/out the windchill here. Send some of that hot air directly North Rick! :christmas:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was 40 degrees here yesterday. Now it's a big fat 0 and 35 mph winds which makes it -37 with the windchill. Almost an 80 degree temp change! cold.gif

we had the same thing this side of the state. was 50 at 1pm and +5 at 3pm plus the wind. the weather service clocked a gust of 101mph out side of town here.

cold.gif

Hey bt, i borrowed your gif for this one. I owe you:)

LOL it really fits this thread doesn't it! cold.gif

They are saying it is supposed to get down to -20 tonight without the wind! And the wife just informed me that I get to take the kids to daycare tomorrow because she says she's not going out in that cold! :doh:

Supposed to be -26 w/out the windchill here. Send some of that hot air directly North Rick! :christmas:

You got it. :christmas: Actually it was a bit warmer than we thought it would be since we only got down to -8 overnight. I might actually wear shorts to work today!

It's a chilly 71 here tonight. :whistle:

We are supposed to hit a balmy 36 today! Hopefully some of that ice that has been on my driveway since December will finally melt away. :flame:

We are supposed to hit a balmy 36 today! Hopefully some of that ice that has been on my driveway since December will finally melt away. :flame:

Wow that is a warm spell for you guys. Hopefully it will.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, no ice has melted off the driveway. I don't think it ever will. :(

As of this moment its -18 outside, but with the wind it feels like -39!!! They are saying on the news that today is going to be the coldest day of winter so far. Great. <_<

As of this moment its -18 outside, but with the wind it feels like -39!!! They are saying on the news that today is going to be the coldest day of winter so far. Great. <_<

I am totally never moving to South Dakota.

What if they supplied you with endless free Blueberry flavored coffee and Beer...

What if they supplied you with endless free Blueberry flavored coffee and Beer...

How about endless work from home... ;)

How about endless work from home... ;)

:rofl2:

Oh, it's not that bad...

...wait, yes it is. :christmas:

Yeah... the Baltimore forecast is for snow from 10pm to 4am (2-4 inches) changing over rapidly to freezing rain and sleet all morning until a freezing rain/rain mix from 3pm to 6pm. A quarter inch or more of significant ice accumulation. This sucks. :eek:

They're talking snow here starting after midnight and goin on straight thru tomorrow into Saturday, mixed with occasional sleet and freezing rain... then back to snow. Oh f**king joy.

It's gonna be 90 here tomorrow (Tuesday) and then 40 Wednesday night. That's a brutal change down here.

We dodged a bullet yesterday. We were supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow on top of freezing rain. We got rain, but it never froze thank goodness, and next to no snow. Those weather computers must really be good for gaming because they sure suck at doing what they are supposed to--tell us the correct weather!

I love winter!!!

bksnf.jpg

I love this photo as well. How did ya get it though, as I only took it earlier this morning?

I love winter!!!

bksnf.jpg

I love this photo as well. How did ya get it though, as I only took it earlier this morning?

I'm the guy that hand picked their winter outfits. And I think I did a pretty decent job of combining stylish and practical. :lol: