It's F**king COLD!

T-BONE

Currently it's -3 degrees and they are saying we are supposed to get down to -15 tonight. And that doesn't include the wind chill. I was out snowblowing drifts out of my driveway this evening when I got home from work and damn near froze my fingers off through my thinsulate gloves!

Global warming sux! :lol:

While out in that subhuman temperature, doesn't it seem incredulous that people are concerned about global warming?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F**king COLD this AM in Jersey... I believe the temp was 11 degrees when I walked out the door...

Hot coffee tastes REAL good on a morning like this!! (shudder)

F**king COLD this AM in Jersey... I believe the temp was 11 degrees when I walked out the door...

Blueberry?

Nah, Hazelnut this morning... gas station didn't have Blueberry in the mini-mart. Sorry Pete.

Blueberry?

Nah, Hazelnut this morning... gas station didn't have Blueberry in the mini-mart. Sorry Pete.

You should complain.

Blueberry?

You should complain.

It wouldn't make a difference, they don't speak English anyway .<_<

I'm in Pete's shoes here....it's 40 and I'm bitchin' about how cold it is...LOL....guess I could be up North where you guys are freezin' your damn nuts off!!! :kenny:

Well, it was 40 degrees here yesterday. Now it's a big fat 0 and 35 mph winds which makes it -37 with the windchill. Almost an 80 degree temp change! cold.gif

Well, it was 40 degrees here yesterday. Now it's a big fat 0 and 35 mph winds which makes it -37 with the windchill. Almost an 80 degree temp change! cold.gif

Holy shit.....this prompted me to check my local weather. 43 today.... 18 tonight. 1 ~ 2 inches of snow over night. :yikes: Ack!!!

Holy shit.....this prompted me to check my local weather. 43 today.... 18 tonight. 1 ~ 2 inches of snow over night. :yikes: Ack!!!

I guess it just makes us appreciate summer all that much more. :)

Our poor puppy, when I let her in from outside this morning she had little icicles all around her face!

we had the same thing this side of the state. was 50 at 1pm and +5 at 3pm plus the wind. the weather service clocked a gust of 101mph out side of town here.

cold.gif

Hey bt, i borrowed your gif for this one. I owe you:)

we had the same thing this side of the state. was 50 at 1pm and +5 at 3pm plus the wind. the weather service clocked a gust of 101mph out side of town here.

cold.gif

Hey bt, i borrowed your gif for this one. I owe you:)

LOL it really fits this thread doesn't it! cold.gif

They are saying it is supposed to get down to -20 tonight without the wind! And the wife just informed me that I get to take the kids to daycare tomorrow because she says she's not going out in that cold! :doh:

It's boiling f*cking hot in Australia and I am literally getting saturated in sweat every morning before getting on the train to work, after riding my bike to the station. I just feel like a seedy creep for the rest of the day.

Even more so than normal.

It's boiling f*cking hot in Australia and I am literally getting saturated in sweat every morning before getting on the train to work, after riding my bike to the station. I just feel like a seedy creep for the rest of the day.

A show of hands of who wants to kick Geoff in the butt.

A show of hands of who wants to kick Geoff in the butt.

Try my nuts... they're an easier target.

It's been near 80 here near everyday. Yay!! Winter's almost over!!