The F*%K Thread

raildog

has anybody else fuckin noticed

that THIS ---> :thppt: emoticon  (thppt) and THIS ---> :eviltongue: one (eviltongue)

are the same fuckin one?

I had fuckin' noticed that, but I thought it was just a fuckin' double-up. I didn't know they were 2 separate fuckers.

I've also noticed, as above with that fuckin' read the fuckin' manual one, that people bring these fuckin' smilies in from all over the fuckin' place. Foreign smilies, some fuckers might call them? Are they a threat to mankind? Or elfkind? The fuckers appear to be everywhere.

I reckon you're about fuckin' right there.

Or is he a Really Tormented Fuckin' Monster?

Or is he saying Recycle Text For Mankind?

Or Radio Tunes Fuck Monkeys?

or...

Really Tiny Fuckin Monkey

Rodeo Tunes For Matadors

Or...

Risky Titillation Fuckin' Matters

Really Troublesome Fuckin' Maggots

• 2023 Gold Donors
Hey Blue Charvel, welcome the fuck back to the U.S. of Fucking A! How's the fuckin' jet lag? Gotta be fuckin' killing you huh?

Fuckin' seriously, it's not that fuckin' bad. Going fucking East has always been a fuckin' trial for me more so than flying fucking West. Fuckin' yesterday was a little dicey but I'm all fucking over it today. Fuckin' Japan it took me fuckin' 3 fuckin' days to get fucking "normal".

I'm the same fucking way. It doesn't hurt me to fucking bad when we go back to the state, but when we come back to Japan it fucking kills me for days.

has anybody else fuckin noticed

that THIS ---> :thppt: emoticon  (thppt) and THIS ---> :eviltongue: one (eviltongue)

are the same fuckin one?

I had fuckin' noticed that, but I thought it was just a fuckin' double-up. I didn't know they were 2 separate fuckers.

I've also noticed, as above with that fuckin' read the fuckin' manual one, that people bring these fuckin' smilies in from all over the fuckin' place. Foreign smilies, some fuckers might call them? Are they a threat to mankind? Or elfkind? The fuckers appear to be everywhere.

Fuckin' unbelieveable ... I feel like I've been fuckin' ripped off. :angry:

Fuck.............I'd love to do some fucking exploring in Japan!!! Did you fucking start to see or find any-fucking-thing that was cool??!!

Maybe I can fucking live vicariously through your fucking travels......

It was very fucking cool actually, unfortufuckingnately I probably won't be going anywhere else for a fucking while, too much fucking going on here partly as a result of my little fuckin' excursion... <_<

Fucking spent a lot of time checking out various parts of fucking Tokyo, the Japanese takes on fuckin' ethnic cuisines (i.e. fuckin' Chinese, Mexican, Italian, etc.).

Fucking went to Mt. Fuji, naturally it was fucking snowing, so I could hardly see a fuckin' thing, but it was still pretty fuckin' cool.

Fuckin' great fuckin' subway system. Fucking additionally, much like fuckin' in the US, they take their fuckin' coffee pretty fuckin' seriously. Lot of fucking Starbucks and other similar fucking coffee places all fucking over the place.

Fuck.............I'd love to do some fucking exploring in Japan!!! Did you fucking start to see or find any-fucking-thing that was cool??!!

It was very fucking cool actually, unfortufuckingnately I probably won't be going anywhere else for a fucking while, too much fucking going on here partly as a result of my little fuckin' excursion... <_<

Fucking spent a lot of time checking out various parts of fucking Tokyo, the Japanese takes on fuckin' ethnic cuisines (i.e. fuckin' Chinese, Mexican, Italian, etc.).

Fucking went to Mt. Fuji, naturally it was fucking snowing, so I could hardly see a fuckin' thing, but it was still pretty fuckin' cool.

Fuckin' great fuckin' subway system. Fucking additionally, much like fuckin' in the US, they take their fuckin' coffee pretty fuckin' seriously. Lot of fucking Starbucks and other similar fucking coffee places all fucking over the place.

Fuckin' eh, man....sounds fanfuckingtastic!!!

How were the fucking Japanese chics???

Did your fucking hosts at least get you a Geisha for fuck's sake??!!! :lol:

How the fuck do you have a good fuckin' day in the middle of the fuckin' week? Did you have a fuckin day off or something? Fuck some people are lucky.

I have Friday and Monday off too... in a few fuckin' weeks. When's fuckin' Easter?

Hmmm, well I chose to have a good fuckin' day today too. Doesn't seem like the lord took my choice very fuckin' seriously.

:lol:

:lol:

Fucking any society where many of the women wear fucking short skirts and high fucking heeled boots is fucking alright in my fuckin' book.

No fuckin' geishas man, fuckin' gaijins don't get fuckin' geishas... :(

Just me and two fuckin guests now. Fuckin' get outta bed you lot!!  :P

I fuckin' know the feeling mate. I'm usually stuck here through the day with hardly anyone logged the fuck on. It's pretty fucking lonely (as my posts might fuckin' show from time to time). I get the impression people actually log off if they fuckin' see me logged on though. I wish I were infuckingvisible.