The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck, just when I think it can't fucking get any more fucking wrong... :blink:

Ā 

As long as I'm on line there's no fuckin' limit as to how fuckin' wrong things can get. Only 10 more fuckin' minutes to go.

I usually do use fuckin' protection because I do so much fucking, but I think the world needs more fuckin' baby armadillos. The little fuckers are so fuckin' cute (and this time in a baby kind of a way... not a hot raunchy sex kind of fuckin' way).

fuckin baby Geoffadillos running around :unsure:

Ā 

That deserves a big fuckin' hardy har! :lol::rofl:

Ā 

Geoffadillos. I fucking love it.

I usually do use fuckin' protection because I do so much fucking, but I think the world needs more fuckin' baby armadillos. The little fuckers are so fuckin' cute (and this time in a baby kind of a way... not a hot raunchy sex kind of fuckin' way).

fuckin baby Geoffadillos running around :unsure:

Ā 

That deserves a big fuckin' hardy har! :lol::rofl:

Ā 

Geoffadillos. I fucking love it.

Ā 

Fucking sighting:

Ā 

Geoffadillo.jpg

Oh sweet fucking Jeezus!!! That fucking cracked me up!!! LOL Fuckin' LOL!!! :lol:

Ā 

I will leave for today on that note, but fuck me with an armadillo shell, that is fuckin' hilarious.

Hey all! Haven't fucking been here in awhile.

Ā 

And this is the first place I'm fuckin postin.

Ā 

Ā 

That fucking Geoffadillo Rocks!

Ā 

:)

Hey all!Ā Ā  Haven't fucking been here in awhile.

Ā 

And this is the first place I'm fuckin postin.

Ā 

Ā 

That fucking Geoffadillo Rocks!

Ā 

:)

Ā 

It's from my new fuckin' book "How to show the fuckin' world you lack Photoshop skills". Should be a fuckin' hit... ;)

• 2023 Gold Donors

Blue

Ā 

That is fucking hilarious. I almost fell out my fucking chair at work.

Ā 

I fuckin' aim to please, my friend. :drink:

Ā 

Ā 

We should fucking start an "I'm to sexy thread" and see who can up with the most fucked up things to put Geoff's face on.

Blue

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We should fucking start an "I'm to sexy thread" and see who can up with the most fucked up things to put Geoff's face on.

Ā 

I'm sure Geoff would fucking enjoy that... or fucking not... ;)

Blue

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm sure Geoff would fucking enjoy that... or fucking not... ;)

Ā 

I actually think the idea's pretty fuckin' funny. If it were to take place though I'd rather supply a more endearing fuckin' photograph though. I'm pretty fuckin' happy for it not to fuckin' happen though.

Ā 

Fuck me rigid... it fuckin' rained yesterday afternoon so I was driving home all the way without my fuckin' brakes in the wet. Had a few fuckin' close calls, but got there in the end. Had another close fuckin' call this morning, but going up to my fiance's dad's house tomorrow (if I make it) to try and fix the fuckin' thing up.

Ā 

Anyway, came into work this morning and fuckin' blitzed the place with my fuckin' work ethic, catching up on heaps of shit I fuckin' skipped over yesterday... but I'm already back here again. Going to try and mix this with some fuckin' work today though. Fuckin' hate getting behind. Unless she's propped up and fuckin' waiting for me.

Fuckin'A Metaltrekman, your fuckin' wish is my fuckin' command, let's get this fucking thread going again! Woo-fucking-ha!!

My three-year-old is fucking addicted to these fucking old "Superman" cartoons from the 40s that I bought on fucking DVD at the fucking dollar store. They were fucking cool for a while but he's watched the same fucking one ten fucking times today already and I swear that if he doesn't fucking ask me to change the fucking DVD soon it's going right out the fucking window....

Well fuckers, we fixed the fuckin' car! I have fuckin' brakes again, which is pretty fuckin' cool. Didn't cost me a fuckin' cent either... but the radiator fuckin' did. Still, it needed doing and cost me a fuckin' million dollars less than if I'd had to take it into a motherfuckin' mechanic. This day's pretty fucked, but it's a day off... so I guess it's better than work... isn't it? Fuck out.

Fuck it, you just beat me to the fuckin' punch. I was going to resurrect this mutherfuckin' thread this afternoon. Thanks for the kind fuckin' words in regards to my fuckin' heap of shit car. Hey, you guys in the United Fuckin' States of America are sleeping in preparation for your fuckin' Monday now, aren't you? Well, this fuckin' bruther's almost done his time for Monday down here in Australia. Only 2 and 1/4 fuckin' mind-boggling hours to go and my fucked up Monday is done. It'll be nice to knock this fucker over.