The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' A, that's some nice fuckin' surf Geoff. And if that IS you in that fuckin' picture, I gotta tell ya, you must be fuckin'nuts to surf a wave that fuckin' big!!

Another picture of a fucking high wave down-under !!!

Ā 

649398_src_path.jpg

:angry: Trying to fucking activate my fucking cell phone online.Ā  It ain't fucking working.......

Ā 

Ā 

Fucking operator error again??? :lol:

Ā 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........FINALLY fuckin' got my fuckin' cell set up. "ONLY" took 20 minutes on the fuckin' phone with some guy named Reeeeeeeeeeeechard. "Press dis noomber......press dat noomber.....press dis noomber" :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

:banana:

:angry: Trying to fucking activate my fucking cell phone online.Ā  It ain't fucking working.......

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........FINALLY fuckin' got my fuckin' cell set up. "ONLY" took 20 minutes on the fuckin' phone with some guy named Reeeeeeeeeeeechard. "Press dis noomber......press dat noomber.....press dis noomber" :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Women and Technics ... 2 worlds collide !!

Ā 

:rofl2:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Women and Technics ... 2 worlds collide !!

Ā 

:rofl2:

Ā 

haha.......Hey......I got it done!!! :P

Ā 

YAY me!!! :cheer::lol:

This is how big the fuckin' surf was this morning. Holy fuckin' shitballs!!!

Ā 

5246_1143509119471_This-is-big.jpg

Ā 

For FUCK's sake, Geoff !! Is this you ?????

Ā 

LOL, no gentlemen, although I'd fuckin' love to claim it was me, unfortunately it's not. That's probably a dude who can afford a fuckin' helicopter.

Ā 

I've heard quite a few reports of people being rescued out of the ocean the last few fuckin' days, just can't handle the fuckin' surf. Definately for experienced riders only... and I suck. :) Still, I'd love to give it a go, if I could get the fuck out there! :lol:

Still, I'd love to give it a go, if I could get the fuck out there! :lol:

fuckin DO IT - DO IT - DO IT !! don't forget to bring your fuckin vid cam!

Ā 

I'll put the camera on the nose of my fuckin' board, so you can see vividly the last few moments of my fuckin' life.

Ā 

I'll put the camera on the nose of my fuckin' board, so you can see vividly the last few moments of my fuckin' life.

Ā 

We can even post sound samples in this thread, because Geoff will be yelling "OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!.

Ā 

Ā 

We can even post sound samples in this thread, because Geoff will be yelling "OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!.

Ā 

Very fuckin' true. And because it's all on film and I have an image to uphold, I'll try to say "Fuckin' gnarly" as I see the wave on the horizon, then I'll yell "Cowafuckingbunga" as I glide down the face of the wave... and then I'll yell "OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" as it swallows me whole and you can quote that as my last fuckin' breath.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Very fuckin' true. And because it's all on film and I have an image to uphold, I'll try to say "Fuckin' gnarly" as I see the wave on the horizon, then I'll yell "Cowafuckingbunga" as I glide down the face of the wave... and then I'll yell "OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" as it swallows me whole and you can quote that as my last fuckin' breath.

Ā 

A fucking gangster to the end. Word!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

A fucking gangster to the end. Word!!!

Ā 

Fuckin' true that. I'll be fuckin' cold kickin' it till the day they bury this fuckin' torso under the gound. Kickin' rhymes and phat beats, claiming victims, swallowing bullets and keeping knives in my mutherfuckin' socks and underpants. It all be part of this mutherfuckin' hood lifestyle I lead. Fuck out, fuckers.

Fuckin' hell Lisa, if you look on the front fuckin' page right now, we're the only 2 members logged on. I wonder if people are trying to tell us something? :wub:

Ā 

On a side note, how fucking early is it in the morning in the US??? Isn't it about 2:00-3:00am?

woohoo1.gifĀ Ā  I thought they'd never fuckin leave!Ā  hearts.gif

Ā 

:lol: That's as fuckin' funny as it is romantic!!!

Ā 

Speaking of hitting the sheets, I'm going to hit the fuckin' road and head home for the day. Probably do some fuckin' exercise today... make myself look even more presentable for the big fuckin' day. :wub:

Ā 

Peace out y'all, it's been a fuckin' blast. You sleep well, Lisa. Sweet fuckin' dreams.

Well aren't we a ray of fucking sunshine this fucking morning Blue C? Good fuckin' morning to you too!

Have a fuckin good'un Geoff.... and btfw - lookie lookie

HAH.gif

Ā 

Oh sweet jeezus!!! Get me that fuckin' helicopter, because it's time to actualize these fuckin' nuptials.

Ā 

Thanks Lisa!!! :wub:

Ā 

I must admit, I was pretty fuckin' scared when I saw that post. I actually thought I'd died this morning and I was in fuckin' heaven or something.

Ā 

Now, where can I get me a helicopter... HAH.gif

Oh sweet jeezus!!! Get me that fuckin' helicopter, because it's time to actualize these fuckin' nuptials.

Ā 

Thanks Lisa!!! :wub:

Ā 

I must admit, I was pretty fuckin' scared when I saw that post. I actually thought I'd died this morning and I was in fuckin' heaven or something.

Ā 

Now, where can I get me a helicopter... HAH.gif

you're fuckin welcome :wub: