The F*%K Thread

raildog

• 2023 Gold Donors
Fuck it, you just beat me to the fuckin' punch. I was going to resurrect this mutherfuckin' thread this afternoon. Thanks for the kind fuckin' words in regards to my fuckin' heap of shit car. Hey, you guys in the United Fuckin' States of America are sleeping in preparation for your fuckin' Monday now, aren't you? Well, this fuckin' bruther's almost done his time for Monday down here in Australia. Only 2 and 1/4 fuckin' mind-boggling hours to go and my fucked up Monday is done. It'll be nice to knock this fucker over.

I'm fucking feeling ya Geoff. I fucking hate Monday's. Two more fucking hours and I'm gone. To fucking top it off, Blue Charvel went back to fucking states. So I'm sitting by my fucking self in this time zone again (thanks Pete). :eviltongue:

Well, that's it for me! This fucker's out for today!!! 5:00pm seldom tasted so fuckin' sweet. Enjoy the last two fuckin' hours Mr Headbanger4life. And feel blessed knowing that as we put our fuckin' heads on the pillows tonight our American buddies will just be getting up for the most fuckin' miserable moment of every fuckin' week. :D

• 2023 Gold Donors
Well, that's it for me! This fucker's out for today!!! 5:00pm seldom tasted so fuckin' sweet. Enjoy the last two fuckin' hours Mr Headbanger4life. And feel blessed knowing that as we put our fuckin' heads on the pillows tonight our American buddies will just be getting up for the most fuckin' miserable moment of every fuckin' week. :D

Amen to that my fucking brutha. Once I make it thru Monday, the rest of the fucking week is no problem.

where is that fuckin pizza!?

I held the fuckin' delivery guy up at knife-point and stole it off the fucker. Sorry, I didn't fuckin' know it was yours. Very fuckin' nice though, especially the cheesy and saucy fuckin' bits. I like saucy bits.

where is that fuckin pizza!?

I held the fuckin' delivery guy up at knife-point and stole it off the fucker. Sorry, I didn't fuckin' know it was yours. Very fuckin' nice though, especially the cheesy and saucy fuckin' bits. I like saucy bits.

yeah, I'll fuckin give ya some saucy bits little man! :2up:

I woulda fuckin shared with ya too! see now... this is why I fuckin voted for the 2nd fuckin Geoff. :angry:

Yeah, I do apolofuckinggise, but this fuckin' Geoff is just such a ruthless, ungiving fucker. He fuckin' steals from kids, from the elderly and even steals from his own fuckin' wallet he's that fuckin' crude. He's a fucker you don't want to mess with. Plus, the sick fucker fucks armadillos. Need a brother say any fuckin' more than that?

BTW, I must admit I thought the inclusion of armadillo shell particles was an odd fuckin' choice to go with for your pizza topping. To each their fuckin' own, I guess.

Armadillo Shell Pizza eh? Fuckin' UGH

My kid woke up at fuckin' quarter to six in the fuckin' morning today. You'd fuckin' think that since this is my fuckin' day off from fuckin' work he'd take fuckin' pity on his Dad and sleep the fuck in for a little fuckin' while but NOOOOOOOOO...

And of course, tomorrow fuckin' morning when I fuckin' have to be out the door with him by 7:30 to get him to fuckin' day care and me to fuckin' work, I won't be fuckin' able to PRY him outta fuckin' bed. Just you fuckin' watch. Happens every fuckin' week.

Fuck, I need to make some fuckin' coffee, fuckin' STAT!!!

Fuck it, you just beat me to the fuckin' punch. I was going to resurrect this mutherfuckin' thread this afternoon. Thanks for the kind fuckin' words in regards to my fuckin' heap of shit car. Hey, you guys in the United Fuckin' States of America are sleeping in preparation for your fuckin' Monday now, aren't you? Well, this fuckin' bruther's almost done his time for Monday down here in Australia. Only 2 and 1/4 fuckin' mind-boggling hours to go and my fucked up Monday is done. It'll be nice to knock this fucker over.

I'm fucking feeling ya Geoff. I fucking hate Monday's. Two more fucking hours and I'm gone. To fucking top it off, Blue Charvel went back to fucking states. So I'm sitting by my fucking self in this time zone again (thanks Pete). :eviltongue:

Fuck man, if it makes you feel any fuckin' better I'd rather still be in fuckin' Japan. I wasn't fuckin' done fucking exploring. :(

Hey Blue Charvel, welcome the fuck back to the U.S. of Fucking A! How's the fuckin' jet lag? Gotta be fuckin' killing you huh?

Hey Blue Charvel, welcome the fuck back to the U.S. of Fucking A! How's the fuckin' jet lag? Gotta be fuckin' killing you huh?

Fuckin' seriously, it's not that fuckin' bad. Going fucking East has always been a fuckin' trial for me more so than flying fucking West. Fuckin' yesterday was a little dicey but I'm all fucking over it today. Fuckin' Japan it took me fuckin' 3 fuckin' days to get fucking "normal".

Fuck man, if it makes you feel any fuckin' better I'd rather still be in fuckin' Japan. I wasn't fuckin' done fucking exploring. :(

Fuck.............I'd love to do some fucking exploring in Japan!!! Did you fucking start to see or find any-fucking-thing that was cool??!!

Maybe I can fucking live vicariously through your fucking travels......

Fuckin' A man, if I ever went to fuckin' Japan, I'd find the nearest CD store and stay the fuck there for my entire visit. :)

I can't find the fuckin thread I was after...fuck!

The fucking thread was about fuckin hearing a fuckin hard rock song in a fuckin unexpected fuckin place!!!

Fuck it I'll put my fuckin experience here.

I was just in a fuckin' carpet shop and I just fuckin heard "Head fuckin East - Save My fuckin Life" on the fuckin store speakers (and I've never even fuckin heard them at a rock fuckin club over here) I nearly fuckin fell over with fuckin shock. Then it played fuckin Canned fuckin Heat - On the fuckin Road Again. I might fuckin turn up with a few fuckin beers and fuckin sit myself down and enjoy the fuckin tunes.

Didn't buy a fuckin carpet though ha fuckin ha!

I can fuckin' relate to that one Nick. I heard fuckin' Winger's "Hungry" in a fuckin' Hardee's fast food joint not long ago... fuckin' weird place for a hard rock song, but then it was a restaurant and the fuckin' song IS called "Hungry" so maybe it was some of that fuckin' subliminal fuckin' advertising you read about...

That's fuckin' awesome. I wonder if you had another fuckin' burger if White Lion's 'Hungry' might have hit the fuckin' speakers too??? That would have been fuckin' awesome. Then have a 3rd burger and Treat's 'Hunger' hits the fuckin' airwaves!!!

Fuckin' hell, my fuckin' mind boggles with all these fuckin' possibilities!

That's fuckin' awesome. I wonder if you had another fuckin' burger if White Lion's 'Hungry' might have hit the fuckin' speakers too??? That would have been fuckin' awesome. Then have a 3rd burger and Treat's 'Hunger' hits the fuckin' airwaves!!!

Fuckin' hell, my fuckin' mind boggles with all these fuckin' possibilities!

Yeah, I fucking wonder if you would have ripped someone's fucking throat out if you fucking heard Duran fucking Duran's Hungry Like The Wolf.

Don't fucking forget Twisted Fucking Sister's "Stay Hungry!"

Fuck, now I'M HUNGRY... and that Hardee's is a half hour drive from here... fuckin' fuckity fuck...!

I'm pretty fuckin' hungry too. I have a steak and cheese fuckin' sandwich in my fuckin' bag. Wonder if I should heat that fucker up now.

Fuckin'A, steak and fuckin' cheese... I'd fuckin' hit that if I were you man. Got any brews to wash that fucker down with?

what the fuck does this mean:  :rtfm: 

read the fuckin manual?

I reckon you're about fuckin' right there.

Or is he a Really Tormented Fuckin' Monster?

Or is he saying Recycle Text For Mankind?

Or Radio Tunes Fuck Monkeys?