The F*%K Thread

raildog

Geoff and Lisa..........get a fuckin' room, kids.  :lol:

Embarrasing the more delicate members of the board..... -_-

Kidding.......y'all are too cute..... :wub:

:D fuckin yayyyyy MJ finally came to fuckin visit yahoo.gif

sorry MJ... it's just too fuckin hard to resist the Geoff's handsome'ness ;)

Sweeter than this fucking stuff.....knock it the fuck off.

250px-Chocolate02.jpg

aw c'mon... I fuckin luv u too Jay hearts.gif you and LuLu !

Howdy fuckers... and Lisa. :wub:

Hi Geoff :wub:

Geoff and Lisa..........get a fuckin' room, kids.  :lol:

Embarrasing the more delicate members of the board..... -_-

Kidding.......y'all are too cute..... :wub:

:D fuckin yayyyyy MJ finally came to fuckin visit yahoo.gif

sorry MJ... it's just too fuckin hard to resist the Geoff's handsome'ness ;)

Sweeter than this fucking stuff.....knock it the fuck off.

250px-Chocolate02.jpg

aw c'mon... I fuckin luv u too Jay hearts.gif you and LuLu !

Howdy fuckers... and Lisa. :wub:

Hi Geoff :wub:

Man, the romance on this board is getting me so fuckin' hot under the collar. I never knew my handsomeness would have such a fuckin' effect on people. Well, I kinda did expect it, seeing what the fuck it's done to me through the years... and fuck, I'm just fuckin' me. I should have know when I unleashed this on everyone else... oh well, too fuckin' late to turn back now.

BTW, you're looking fuckin' lovely today, Lisa. I love what you've done with your hair. :wub:

aw shux  :wub:  thank you.  mighty fuckin nice of you - especially since I just got back from riding in the fuckin rain  :anon:

Your lips also look very fuckin' rosy today. Yeah, I noticed the wet hair, the whole just-come-out-of-the-ocean look suits you very fuckin' well.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Fuck, let me know if you change your fucking mind, after all...

Dude,

You have way much fucking time on your hands to be finding fucking shit like this. Although it is fucking hilarious.

Fucking 5:05pm on a Friday afternoon - I'm out fuckers!!! Fucking weekends, I just fuckin' love the fuckin' things!!! FFFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I'm going to go out and watch my fuckin' footy team get their asses absolutely fuckin nailed tonight, gonna have a few drinks, gonna whip my fuckin' schlong out and ... and, uh... probably put it back in my pants instead of tying it around a tree and absailing down a cliff like I did last weekend, but fuck it! Who cares??? It''s the fuckin' weekend!!! See ya, fuckers!!!

Oh, and of course, Lisa. :wub:

• 2023 Gold Donors
Fucking 5:05pm on a Friday afternoon - I'm out fuckers!!! Fucking weekends, I just fuckin' love the fuckin' things!!! FFFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I'm going to go out and watch my fuckin' footy team get their asses absolutely fuckin nailed tonight, gonna have a few drinks, gonna whip my fuckin' schlong out and ... and, uh... probably put it back in my pants instead of tying it around a tree and absailing down a cliff like I did last weekend, but fuck it! Who cares??? It''s the fuckin' weekend!!! See ya, fuckers!!!

Oh, and of course, Lisa. :wub:

5:10pm (Friday) for me and right the fuck behind you. Looking forward to a nice relaxing fucking weekend. I'll be back again for another dreadful fucking Monday. Hope all you fuckers have have a good weekend.

Fuck, I got up this fuckin' morning and my fuckin' electric shaver just fuckin' died on me. I don't mean like the battery fuckin' died and it can be recharged, it just fuckin' DIED, about 3/4s of the way thru my morning fuckin' shave. I don't have any "regular" razors (and I ain't fuckin' trying to finish my fucking face with those little leg-razors my wife uses) so I guess I gotta go to fuckin' work lookin' like I got fuckin' mange. This does not bode fuckin' well for the rest of my fuckin' day...

Fuck, let me know if you change your fucking mind, after all...

Dude,

You have way much fucking time on your hands to be finding fucking shit like this. Although it is fucking hilarious.

Fuck, don't fuckin' tell anyone, I'm always a little fuckin' worried someone will fuckin' figure that out.... ;)

aw shux  :wub:  thank you.  mighty fuckin nice of you - especially since I just got back from riding in the fuckin rain  :anon:

Fucking ayyy!!! Love is in the air!! Gotta fuckin' love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Now....on to more fuckin' intriguing things!!! *just got back from riding in the fucking rain*...............Now, if I could only get that fuckin' image out of my head, I may just be able to concentrate in the fuckin' office today!!! Thanks a fuckin' lot Lisa!! *in my best Anthony Michael Hall 'Weird Science' voice* :banana:

Attitude of the day..............

WHATfuckingEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, the fuckin' Hardcore Superstar may add to that fuckin' feeling... :blink:

haha......Quite. But it doesn't fucking matter.......

Now....on to more fuckin' intriguing things!!! *just got back from riding in the fucking rain*...............Now, if I could only get that fuckin' image out of my head, I may just be able to concentrate in the fuckin' office today!!! Thanks a fuckin' lot Lisa!! *in my best Anthony Michael Hall 'Weird Science' voice* :banana:

Are you picturing Wet, nude, bareback horseriding by a female type?

Why...yes....yes I fucking am!!

Fucking A Right!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCKIN' FUCK

Sorry to interrupt all this fuckin' romance, but my fuckin' shitty day at work yesterday has fuckin' continued into fuckin' TODAY so I needed to come back here to fuckin' vent before I fuckin' explode... so pardon my interruption, go back to whatever the fuck you guys were fuckin' talkin' about... fuckin' thanks

Hey, how the fuck are ya my fellow foul mouthed fuckers?

Well, it turns out my fuckin' hellish work day today has been downgraded to merely "crappy." I had a fuckin' terrible morning but things are turning the fuck around, since I have found a very therapeutic activity to occupy my fuckin' afternoon. I have a huge fuckin' pile of old outdated forms and documents in my fuckin' desk drawers that fuckin' need to be fuckin' destroyed so I am happily feeding them all into a paper shredder. I simply imagine them all screaming as I feed them into the yawning jaws of fuckin' death ("AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE") and I'm happier now than I've fuckin' been in a couple of fuckin' days.

Hey, how the fuck are ya my fellow foul mouthed fuckers?

Well, it turns out my fuckin' hellish work day today has been downgraded to merely "crappy." I had a fuckin' terrible morning but things are turning the fuck around, since I have found a very therapeutic activity to occupy my fuckin' afternoon. I have a huge fuckin' pile of old outdated forms and documents in my fuckin' desk drawers that fuckin' need to be fuckin' destroyed so I am happily feeding them all into a paper shredder. I simply imagine them all screaming as I feed them into the yawning jaws of fuckin' death ("AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE") and I'm happier now than I've fuckin' been in a couple of fuckin' days.

Fuck dude, I fuckin' feel for ya. I just fucking broke our film output device in the middle of a fucking huge fucking project... guess we'll have to fuckin' wait on that shit... fuckin piece of fucking crap. And it's the only fuckin' game in town for fucking short run film output. Fucker. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :axe:

Fuckin'A Blue, sounds like workplace fuckin' misery loves fuckin' company eh? I feel like I'm trapped in a fuckin' "Dilbert" cartoon around here the last couple of fuckin' days.

Now....on to more fuckin' intriguing things!!! *just got back from riding in the fucking rain*...............Now, if I could only get that fuckin' image out of my head, I may just be able to concentrate in the fuckin' office today!!! Thanks a fuckin' lot Lisa!! *in my best Anthony Michael Hall 'Weird Science' voice*  :banana:

Fucking A Right!!!

how fuckin refreshing the male imagination is :lol:

It's fuckin Fridayyyyyy clap.gif and I'm going to open mic a little later tonight and have some fuckin fun woohoo1.gif