The F*%K Thread

raildog

Ha you f*ckin' two, it's f*ckin' 01:30 a.m. Thursday here. In a few f*ckin' hours I'm off work, and thanks to the f*ckin' shifts I f*ckin' work I ain't back in til f*ckin' Monday.

p.s. I'm at work and there's monitoring software hence the '*' s.

It's fuckin' Thursday here, which is pretty fuckin close.

fuckin c'mere bat.gif

Gladly :wub:. If you feel a fuckin' spanking's necessary I'm not one to object.

That's pretty fuckin' awesome too. Yeah, I'm working on this fuckin' helicopter (you have no idea how fuckin' hard), but for some reason no one seems cool with the concept of me stealing it from them. Especially at gunpoint, or even knifepoint. I even held my fuckin' shoe up to a helicopter distributor's throat and he smacked me across the face with it. Fuck, how's a bruther to get a fuckin' break in life?

I even held my fuckin' shoe up to a helicopter distributor's throat and he smacked me across the face with it. Fuck, how's a bruther to get a fuckin' break in life?

next time try a fuckin 4-inch spiked heel and work on that fuckin upper body strength so he won't smack in the fuckin face again boxing.gif

I am having way too much fuckin fun with these smileys

I even held my fuckin' shoe up to a helicopter distributor's throat and he smacked me across the face with it. Fuck, how's a bruther to get a fuckin' break in life?

next time try a fuckin 4-inch spiked heel and work on that fuckin upper body strength so he won't smack in the fuckin face again boxing.gif

I am having way too much fuckin fun with these smileys

Thanks for the fuckin' tips... those smilies are fuckin' awesome - all of them. That little boxing one scares me. He looks like a good fuckin' fighter.

It's Friday tomorrow, so I'll be wearing spiked heels to work. I'll try and threaten this helicopter distributor again during my lunch break.

don't let the fuckwad intimidate you Geoff. Your fuckin mantra for tomorrow is that's my fuckin 'copter.... over & fuckin over again.

fuckin g'day to you, g'nite for me. don't lose your fuckin brakes or run out of fuckin petrol on the way home.

hasta-la-fuckin-vista flash.gif

don't let the fuckwad intimidate you Geoff.  Your fuckin mantra for tomorrow is  that's my fuckin 'copter.... over & fuckin over again.

fuckin g'day to you, g'nite for me.  don't lose your fuckin brakes or run out of fuckin petrol on the way home. 

hasta-la-fuckin-vista flash.gif

Holy McFuckin Shitballs!!! That fuckin' smilie rules this world!!!

Thanks for the advice, the well wishes, the tips... it's all fuckin' appreciated. :wub:

You have yourself a spectacular fuckin' sleep and I hope I feature predominantly in your dreams. :D

Geoff and Lisa..........get a fuckin' room, kids. :lol:

Embarrasing the more delicate members of the board..... -_-

Kidding.......y'all are too cute..... :wub:

HELLO!!! This is the fuck thread. Your reply should have been "No fuckin' thanks."

Next time you leave the fuck out of a reply in the fuck thread there will be fuckin' hell to pay let me fuckin' tell you!!! Geesh...some fuckin' people. <_<

HELLO!!! This is the fuck thread. Your reply should have been "No fuckin' thanks."

Next time you leave the fuck out of a reply in the fuck thread there will be fuckin' hell to pay let me fuckin' tell you!!! Geesh...some fuckin' people. <_<

Excuse me all to fucking hell.

Excuse me all to fucking hell.

Pete also needs to be called the fuck up for his reply. What the fuck is Ex-Lax? Shouldn't it be Ex-Fucking-Lax?

Honestly, some fuckin' people...

FUCK!!!

I am coming off one of the WORST fucking days of work I've had in a LONG fucking time! Thank god it's finally fuckin' over! I'm getting the fuck outa here before any fucking thing else happens!