• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what it is about this thread, but everytime I open it up I yawn.

I just left my phone in my car at lunch. I went and had a small nap in there and when I awoke I returned to the office in a daze, leaving my phone behind. As the carpark doesn't have the best reputation I had to excuse myself and return to my car, retrieve the phone and return to the office. Not worth taking chances as I have some entertaining photos in this little phone of mine. (insert wicked grin, not available on "fast Reply' option).

I've had a pretty itchy nose this morning, so I've scratched that a few times. Spent $87 on petrol on the way to work, so pretty pissed off about that. Apparently my car all of a sudden holds 75 litres. When the f*ck did that happen? I feel like I had the petrol pump inserted up my ass rather than in the car...

I've had a pretty itchy nose this morning, so I've scratched that a few times. Spent $87 on petrol on the way to work, so pretty pissed off about that. Apparently my car all of a sudden holds 75 litres. When the f*ck did that happen? I feel like I had the petrol pump inserted up my ass rather than in the car...

:shocked: Holy Crap!! How much is fuel in Oz? How can you, How can anyone afford to fill thier tanks at that price? :crying:

:shocked: Holy Crap!! How much is fuel in Oz? How can you, How can anyone afford to fill thier tanks at that price? :crying:

Control your emotions. This is supposed to be an uninteresting thread.

Control your emotions. This is supposed to be an uninteresting thread.

Firstly, I apologise for being a very interesting man.

Secondly, petrol was 118.9c per litre this morning, and will be 130.9 when I drive home this afternoon. I agree, it is so f*cking ridiculous it really isn't funny. Just remember though that is aud$87.00. Still doesn't change a thing for me, but just in case you were thinking usd$87.00 ... yes, very f*cked.

I have worked here for 20 years as of today. Just try and be more uninteresting than that.

You win.............. :tits:

I am also a big fan and supporter of jiggly breasts. I wish my face was wedged between a pair now. Instead I'm sitting here at my desk before a computer screen.

Just a bit of a tip to y'all... life doesn't always turn out the way you want it to.

Today is also my Friday!!! Oh, and everyone else in Austrlia's Friday too. :D

I have worn beige pants with a grey polo shirt to work today. I was told by a pretty lady with spectacular breasts in the office that it was an awful match. I asked her if I looked phased. She replied that no, I didn't look phased.

So I continue wearing beige pants with a grey shirt. Is it really that wrong?

I have worn beige pants with a grey polo shirt to work today. I was told by a pretty lady with spectacular breasts in the office that it was an awful match. I asked her if I looked phased. She replied that no, I didn't look phased.

Dude, I have to look away, everybody knows you can't pair a neutral with a neutral... duh... add some contrast, fuschia, chartreuse, something like that... :tumbsup:

:yuck: Duuuuuude.......you get dressed in the dark???? :lol:

The sun came out. Earlier today it was raining.

This is true both from a weather standpoint and an emotional one.

I gave performance reviews today. One person yelled at me. Then a friend of mine swung by and took me out to lunch. Tex Mex... yum...

:yuck: Duuuuuude.......you get dressed in the dark???? :lol:

LOL... well I still maintain that the pants were white and shirt was grey. That's okay, isn't it? But apparently the pants were beige. Apparently.

And BC, I was wearing a black belt. Doesn't that break it all up?

Oh, I'm so ashamed.

Actually, come to think of it... still not phased. :D

Today I wore a Spread Eagle shirt and thought I was really cool walking around the public. I bought an Apricot Tricolour Frangiapani (sp) plant today for my girl. I'm sitting here on the lounge with my kitty trying to do a heap of music related stuff on my slow computer. I vacuumed too, which sucked, and cleaned the bathroom.