The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I'm still sitting on my lounge listening to Ice Water Mansion (they actually suck) and typing here. I feel like a lazy turd and I'm going to get up and do something for a little while. I'm really, really hungry. I wonder what we're doing tonight. I don't have money but I feel like taking my girl out for dinner. Maybe the ol' dinner and movie trick? I don't know... Decisions. Hate 'em.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya.  I would prefer to plan everything that way decisions are moot.  Macaroni and Cheese is cheap.  Throw some hot dogs in there and tell her you splurged....

Hmmm, hotdogs. I like that idea. I've got a pretty big sausage here, I wonder if she can supply a bun?

Shame on you Geoff.

I'm sitting here on the floor awaiting my brother and we'll go out for a surf today - actually meant to be some swell around so it could be okay, if he get's here soon. I'm wearing my Spread Eagle shirt again. I feel hell cool.

I'm at work, it's Monday, I'm bored. Just prowling the board for somewhere to post, not coming up with many opportunities. Someone needs to take some clothes off around here.

I thought it said Spooge cause you were talkin Weiners. :rofl2:  But I guess today I have to disqualify myself. I actually did something interesting (Bought CDs) so I'll just :gone:

You're never gonna guess what I just did. I was looking back through this thread and trying to work out what the hell Meteltrekman's avatar was. Well... grab a seat, because this is where it gets interesting - I copied his avatar and pasted it into a word document. I then dragged and increased the size until it was large (quality still remains good also) and I can now tell you all that it is a cover of a Royal Hunt album! Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a bald headed woman displayed on the cover, clearly flaunting her breasts and the top of her pubic hair?

It's alright everyone, the working day only has 10mins left in it. I'll be gone soon.

I will just mention the fact that I have enjoyed a second frozen pizza

Just for the records, I went to my fridge and tried to sample frozen pizza - didnt enjoy it at all, couldnt even take a mouthful without using a chisel first... so I settled on sampling a bell-pepper strip I managed to chip out of the surface... still not impressed... how do you enjoy frozen pizzas? You must have very strong teeth!

I think I'll eat a salad instead

I will just mention the fact that I have enjoyed a second frozen pizza

Just for the records, I went to my fridge and tried to sample frozen pizza - didnt enjoy it at all, couldnt even take a mouthful without using a chisel first... so I settled on sampling a bell-pepper strip I managed to chip out of the surface... still not impressed... how do you enjoy frozen pizzas? You must have very strong teeth!

I think I'll eat a salad instead

I am all metal, including my jaws... I'm like a "Steel Dragon" or something...

star_l.jpg

Seriously, I always get a kick out of (because I am lame and have no life) the "heat before enjoying" blurb they put on frozen food boxes... do people really think "mmm, frozen pizza, must be meant to be enjoyed while still frozen!" or did some dumbass sue somebody for just that (like the "Caution: Contents Hot" warning they put on coffee cups these days...). <_<

Seriously, I always get a kick out of (because I am lame and have no life) the "heat before enjoying" blurb they put on frozen food boxes... do people really think "mmm, frozen pizza, must be meant to be enjoyed while still frozen!" or did some dumbass sue somebody for just that (like the "Caution: Contents Hot" warning they put on coffee cups these days...). <_<

Probably the latter... I chatted with my neighbour the other day, she's planning to sue Savemart, she is convinced the small code stickers on grocery products are the cause of her degrading health :rolleyes:

Oops, sorry this is supposed to be the uninteresting thread...

I am now 39... one step closer to blessed eternal sleep.

39 steps taken, another 61 to go ;)

Happy b-day :drink:

Thanks! :drink:

To keep this thread uninteresting, I just spent several minutes explaining the specifics of the new Macintosh's powered by Intel processors to some of my subordinates.

I thought it said Spooge cause you were talkin Weiners. :rofl2:  But I guess today I have to disqualify myself. I actually did something interesting (Bought CDs) so I'll just :gone:

You're never gonna guess what I just did. I was looking back through this thread and trying to work out what the hell Meteltrekman's avatar was. Well... grab a seat, because this is where it gets interesting - I copied his avatar and pasted it into a word document. I then dragged and increased the size until it was large (quality still remains good also) and I can now tell you all that it is a cover of a Royal Hunt album! Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a bald headed woman displayed on the cover, clearly flaunting her breasts and the top of her pubic hair?

It's alright everyone, the working day only has 10mins left in it. I'll be gone soon.

Yes thats what it is. :tits: But I think she looks more "Robotic" than human. robot5tc.gif

Probably the latter... I chatted with my neighbour the other day, she's planning to sue Savemart, she is convinced the small code stickers on grocery products are the cause of her degrading health :rolleyes:

Hey guys, just curious here with a very uninteresting question for y'all brutherz and couzinz...

I used to eat frozen pizzas all the time. I was a moderate fan, at times, but not really too into them. I got sick of them pretty easily. But basically, I have not had one for years (except for one my girl and I bought ages ago - a fresh gourmet one or something - pretty awful) because in Australia you can buy a frozen pizza for about aud$3-$4 or you can go out to Dominos or Pizza Hut or something and pick one up for $5-$7. They taste about 100% better IMO and they're already cooked... and thick... and cheesy... and fresh... mmmmm. But yeah, basically, it's almost the same price (a few dollars more) for a 100% better pizza. Do you guys have that there in the US?

And in regards to Metaltrekman's reply, yeah I thought she was a cyborg or something... with breasts and a vagina.

I'm at work and I love it. I just lied then.

Mmm, it depends. I'm not a fan of frozen pizzas at all, but time to time when I see some digiorno's on sale I pick some (they usually end up lone and forgotten in my freezer until I get sick seeing them and trow them away).

I think you cannot buy regular pizza here for $5, unless it is 1-topping joke or something. I'm not sure because I'm not big fan of ordering pizza anyway. I live in business district area condominum complex, and the only pizza place close by that is open past regular working hours is Premier Pizza - expensive place with prices of $15 and up, and they also want $5 flat rate delivery fee on top on that! :2up:

Mmm, it depends. I'm not a fan of frozen pizzas at all, but time to time when I see some digiorno's on sale I pick some (they usually end up lone and forgotten in my freezer until I get sick seeing them and trow them away).

I think you cannot buy regular pizza here for $5, unless it is 1-topping joke or something. I'm not sure because I'm not big fan of ordering pizza anyway. I live in business district area condominum complex, and the only pizza place close by that is open past regular working hours is Premier Pizza - expensive place with prices of $15 and up, and they also want $5 flat rate delivery fee on top on that!  :2up:

Holy shit, that's not cheap. I get the feeling we're really lucky here in Australia in regards to pizza. We have a Scottish friend over here on a working Visa and she has often commented with delight about our pizza situation, saying that she has to pay something like EUR15 over there for a pizza. I think it's great here. Approx usd$3 to $4 for a delicious pizza - and the joints are everywhere too. There's nowhere I know of that you cannot just duck down the road for a 5min drive to pick up a delicious freshly cooked pizza. We had a triple cheese layered one the other day. That was aud$9.95... probably about usd $7 but it was mind blowing. I prefer normal pizzas, but it was great anyway.

I'm currently eating a ham and cheese sandwich. It hurts.

Pizza .... gotta stop....lose weight for Summer...get out on bike...get rid of Winter blubber!!!!

Yes....indeed...I....like...little ........ dots.....

McDonalds had a special offer at lunch - 2 cheeseburgers for $3. How does a young kid pass that up? Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't already eaten my 2 sandwiches for lunch already, but there was still plenty of space. Man I love cheeseburgers.

McDonalds had a special offer at lunch - 2 cheeseburgers for $3. How does a young kid pass that up? Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't already eaten my 2 sandwiches for lunch already, but there was still plenty of space. Man I love cheeseburgers.

:( My weakness too, something about the cheese, and the burgers... it's just so simple, and yet so perfect...

I've been really busy at work this morning and it's really taking it's toll on me. Haven't been on the board at all so far, bar the last 5 mins. I don't think I'll be here long today either. Sorry to all those awaiting my sharp, witty and hilarious posts.