• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

......Gringo gets me in trouble...........

This clean desk policy is bullshit. Mine is a mess. Millions of CD's lying around.

:-)

What a brilliant thread, I must say. Dangerous when you have a dipshit like Geoff on the oards though...

My desk here at work is a disaster zone. Yellow post its and papers all over the place. Un-done work staring at me. My water bottle is empty. Will have to refill.

The attractive girl of the office (yes, that's right... there's only one - but she is really very attractive) was just around here in a low cut top talking to my co-worker about beating the shit out of a girl tonight, because this other girl is after her man. It got quite violent actually... but she has great breasts... the girl giving fighting tips.

My calculator has the numbers 80085 on it. I just placed them there. If you look hard enough you'll see that it looks a lot like the word BOOBS.

Amidst the discussion about beating the shit out a girl, a mate here at work told me he had an awesome surf yesterday, while I was stuck at an Australia Day lunch (Which was good, but I haven't had a decent surf in ages). We might be going for a surf this afternoon, after work.

I have 2 cheese sandwiches in my bag for lunch today. I loathe and fear the hour of one o'clock. But I will be playing pool and having a few drinks with the girl with great norks, so that'll be okay.

More later.

I'm typing in this thread on HH. I should be working but I can't be f*cked.

I could be, if my girl wanted to, but she's at work and so am I. And she's pissed off at me too so it probably wouldn't happen.

Just confirmed with my mate here at work - we're going for a surf this afternoon. Hopefully going to leave the office early too.

I'm usually hungry by now, but I think my stomach knows I have 2 cheese sandwiches awaiting me and he doesn't want to show it's hunger in fear of what I'll drop in it.

I was thirsty earlier, but not so much now that I drank some water.

I'll probably drink some more water later, like I did before.

Well, I just got roped into a meeting this afternoon, in 5 mins, so I had to have a short lunch - 15mins or so - no drinks, no norks, no pool. Not happy at all. Just adds to a f*cked up day.

Still haven't gone into the meeting yet... getting agitated because if we don't get started in 10mins I may as well have had my normal full lunch... and I could have a few drinks under my belt.

I just wanted to let you all know that I just took a sip of water. Wait a sec...

I just took another sip. No shit, I stopped all the typing and everything, took a sip and came back to typing. Here, I'll do it again...

Done! Man, water isn't great to drink if you're not thirsty.

Well, I didn't end up going to that meeting at all. Instead, just sitting here and actually working... what a f*cking waste of an opportunity.

I just stuck my tongue out of my mouth, just so I could say I did here.

I need to hire an assistant to do all the things that I can't complete in a normal day..............

I screm, you scream, we all scream for icecream, I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream, I scream , you .....

I've got a postcard with a picture featuring a shepherd bringing his sheep home in the snow next to me. It's called "The Sun Had Closed the Winter's Day" and was painted by Joseph Farquharson.

One minute isn't a very long amount of time.

Unless you have to stand nude in the snow for one minute.

That may stretch it out a bit.