• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Very uninteresting.

I am sitting here. I keep dozing off. In fact I keep............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

I just finished a cup of coffee.

Me too, you want me to grab one for you while I'm in the kitchen?

Could you rustle me up a burger?

I'm all about service...

http://www.fletchingbonfiresociety.co.uk/i...ig%20Burger.jpg

I'm all about service...

Oh a tiny snack huh?

I'm all about service...

Oh a tiny snack huh?

I know it's almost dinner over there. I didn't want to spoil your appetite... ;)

I'm all about service...

Oh a tiny snack huh?

:o HOLY CRAP!!!! That could feed my whole little podunk town here!!!!

I have an all day, off site meeting. I'm starting to nod off already just thinking about it...

I'm starting to think Pete and I have the same job... sharing chairs, HH breaks and meetings... something suspicious going on there. I also had an all day off-site meeting yesterday, though can't complain. Yeah, it was boring, but it was up the mid-north coast on the beach. Yeah, it was painful to be in the meeting room... but still beats the office I guess. Very boring though. :)

I have an all day, off site meeting. I'm starting to nod off already just thinking about it...

I'm starting to think Pete and I have the same job... sharing chairs, HH breaks and meetings... something suspicious going on there. I also had an all day off-site meeting yesterday, though can't complain. Yeah, it was boring, but it was up the mid-north coast on the beach. Yeah, it was painful to be in the meeting room... but still beats the office I guess. Very boring though. :)

Free food? We even had a cocktail hour and dinner. Mind you that's not the norm but it was nice. We're in the process of "re-branding"...

Flip I gotta go to a meeting in 30 mins or so, not off-site though! That's for high fliers.

Someone at a table near me in conversation with someone else keeps agreeing by humming "mmm", sounds like a wood pigeon!

Twas a surreal meeting:-

We sat in a room for an hour or so discussing stuff while in the background a wall mounted plasma TV tuned to Cartoon Network (the controls/plug of which were in the next room ...locked...and the power button was goosed!!) flashed on and off throughout.

The meeting sort of went.....

"Well I propose.."

"Hit him wid da bat..."

"that maybe we back up..."

"Da car over da cliff haw haw haw..boinggggg!!!!"

"The assets database..."

"BOOM!!!"

Weird maybe it was some kind of subliminal experiment?!?

Free food? We even had a cocktail hour and dinner. Mind you that's not the norm but it was nice. We're in the process of "re-branding"...

Free food indeed. We had a kyaking trip on Sunday afternoon as a team-buliding exercise which was great, with lunch, then dinner and drinks until 2:00am in the morning for 3 of us... and then breakfast and lunch the next day. Free food and drink tastes so much better.

Today I'm in the office.