What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

:jump: OMG! :jump: Snakepit Rebels ~ S/T!!!!! I LOVE this!!! :jump:

Ok.......somebody tell me I'm not crazy......these high end vocals sound (to ME) just like Don Dokken!!!!

:banger: Great stuff!!! The accent's a little hard to follow.......but SO cute too!!! :D

:jump: OMG! :jump: Snakepit Rebels ~ S/T!!!!! I LOVE this!!! :jump:

Ok.......somebody tell me I'm not crazy......these high end vocals sound (to ME) just like Don Dokken!!!!

:banger: Great stuff!!! The accent's a little hard to follow.......but SO cute too!!! :D

Must admit was never a huge fan of this album,its ok,just not stunning,but I do love the song You left me!

Anyway,todays choices are:

Thor-Triumph

Sin Dizzy-He's not dead

Got Strut - Unlimited Access going right now....to be followed by Suicide Circus - World of Hate :banger:

:blink: MAN!!!!! It took like FOREVER to find something I was in the "mood" for tonight!!! Been through:

McQueen Street ~ S/T

Rude ~ Touch It!

Michael Bormann ~ S/T

Even some SheDaisy......but NOTHING was working!!! <_<

FINALLY settled on some Little Caesar ~ S/T .........omg.......how I love this one!!!

New Earth Mud - 05-06-04 at Gabe's Oasis, Iowa City, Iowa.

Chris Robinson just knows how to do things right!

Listening to: Cosmicity ~ "The Binary Language of Love"

I've been meaning to pick that Sludge cd up, Howdy.......is it any good??

Today I listened to: W.A.S.P. ~ "Neon God....."

I truly think Blackie recreates the same album...time after time....

I think I may have to listen to this one a bit more......maybe it's just me.....

I only liked a couple of songs on that one too, Jim......the rest left me...ehhhhhh.

For me today spinning is XYZ's ~ Hungry ..... "Face Down In The Gutter" :banger: Love that song!!!

Listening to Livesay - Darkest Hour right now.....don't let the cover fool ya, this ain't death metal...it's like a blend of Dokken & maybe....mmmm...Bonfire? :banger:

dhcd.jpg

You can download some MP3s off of Darkest Hour here on the Audio/Video link:

http://www.livesayrox.com/index2.html

Good band; shame they aren't more well known. :headbanger:

Livesay is pretty cool. I remember gettin' their first cd back in the early 90's from Krystal Rose Music outta the Boston area!!

Don't have that new one......but since you dig it, Whip....maybe I should track it down!!

Oh...to stay on topic...

Nuthin' in my 'player' right now.....just rollin' around on the floor laughin' my ass off!!!!!!!!!! ;):lol::crazy:

Got a limited Japanese edition of MSG Live at Budakan with 2 missing tracks-awesome stuff!!

Feinstein's 3rd wish is also on heavy rotation at the moment along with Seventh Key, Streets and 7th Heaven (love those Dubya samples)

Livesay is pretty cool. I remember gettin' their first cd back in the early 90's from Krystal Rose Music outta the Boston area!!

Don't have that new one......but since you dig it, Whip....maybe I should track it down!!

Oh...to stay on topic...

Nuthin' in my 'player' right now.....just rollin' around on the floor laughin' my ass off!!!!!!!!!!  ;)  :lol:  :crazy:

JLP, if you liked the first one, I'd say definitely grab Darkest Hour, as IMO, it is quite a bit better than their debut. I like the debut disc, but this one takes it up a notch! :banger:

Been listening to the following this afternoon:

20/20 Blind - Never Far

Wicked Sensation - Exceptional

Sargant Fury - Turn the Page

Mennen - Freakazoid

with Sweet Pain - Sick & Thirsty (The Best of Sweet Pain) on deck! :headbanger:

I've been meaning to pick that Sludge cd up, Howdy.......is it any good??

Today I listened to: W.A.S.P. ~ "Neon God....."

I truly think Blackie recreates the same album...time after time....

I think I may have to listen to this one a bit more......maybe it's just me.....

My opinion is divided on the Sludge CD!

I only really bought it for the Metal Shop stuff & the Tuff song which didnt disapoint,but the rest of the CD is a bit hit or miss!

Metal Shop (Skool) are listed as Metal Sludge All-stars on this one & provide some typically funny interludes & another great song at the end of the CD!

Dear Jani Lane by Tuff is another classic in the mold of American Hairband!

Some of the songs on here like the Firehouse tune are already available.

The new bands though are the real hit or miss material,with a lot of them sounding very generic modern nu-breed stuff,but arent bad per-se!

If you are in the USA you'll probably get a good value for money,but if you are international the shipping costs are ridiculously high which sort of makes the CD not very good value for money!

After my bowling league last night *we finished early...*, I decided to hit the Best Buy nearby and check to see what I could find.....

I found a couple of cool things.....

Of the ones I found last night....the standout for me was a band called....

Kill Hannah ~ "For Never and Ever"

Their cd could best be described as an infusion of The Cars...mixed with glam and rock....the vocalist has a cool sound to his voice, and they use some Cars-like synths to give them a kind of 'retro' sound....but not blatant...as they sound 'fresh'...

Good stuff....and THAT'S what's spinnin' in my player...right now....