What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Some people dont like when a band releases an album of covers but I enjoy it when they do!

Ok,so sometimes songs dont work,but its cool to hear stuff that has influenced the band and its also cool to hear a new take on an old song!

Also these albums often make good stopgaps while we wait for a new album just to give us fans something rather than be totally out of the public eye for another year or so!

Ok.......think I'm "over" my German band thing......:lol: (for now.....)

Tonight it's all about Killer Dwarfs........just put in "Stand Tall"....... Finally put away "Method To The Madness" ......... after only about 10 times of just the song "Driftin' Back" ...... sooooooooooooo love that song!!!!

TRYING to wake up this morning.....to KISS ~ Smashes, Thrashes And Hits........song right now is "Rock Hard" :banger: LMAO.....the kids are bangin' heads!! :banger:

MJ sent me that Kingofthehill unreleased album....so I listened to THAT this a.m....

Not bad....

Funny how so many bands have those 'unreleased' albums sitting in some corporate vault somewhere.....

I've heard Tora Tora has one....but I've yet to hear it. THAT would be cool!!

MJ sent me that Kingofthehill unreleased album....so I listened to THAT this a.m....

Not bad....

Funny how so many bands have those 'unreleased' albums sitting in some corporate vault somewhere.....

I've also read that Jet Red has a second, unreleased disc titled "Flight Plan" somewhere out there....I'd like to hear that one as well.... :)

:o Tora Tora does????? WOW!!! That would be cool!!!!

Jet Red would be very cool too!!!

I heard too that Heavens Edge has one!!!! OMGOMGOMG.......would LOVE that one too!!!

jim jidhed_ don't close your eyes

backyard babies_wireless mind

london drive_hit and run

gilby clarke_let's get lost

loud n nasty_end of school

lillian axe_letters in the rain

knoxville girls_65 days ago

love/hate_social sidewinder

theze tunes rocked my friday while i was at work , now i'm waiting for my chick and i'm listening to: shotgun messiah_second coming (whole cd), great cd

Not bad....

The one I've been looking for for years is Lita Fords unreleased album "The bride wore black!"

There must be someone out there with a bootleg copy of this,but can I find them......oh no!

Earlier jammed to ZO2 - Tuesdays & Thursdays before I cleaned out the stereo.

Listened to Ken Tamplin - Soul Survivor and Hanson - Underneath while on the computer.

Put Brian Vander Ark - Resurrection, Heart - The Road Home, and The Ducks - None More Grey in the stereo.

Good tunes day!

Mars Electric.....Beautiful Something

That's funny. I almost took Mars Electric to put in the stereo before I grabbed the Ducks.

Oops, our mental telepathy powers are now known to more than us. (I screwed up again! :doh:) We must kill all who know before they blow our cover! :hammer:

Been listening to The Sygnet - Children of the Future & Michael Bormann - self-titled this morning. From one extreme (melodic/power metal) to the other (AOR) this guy sings the hell out of everything he does! :banger:

Been listening to The Sygnet - Children of the Future & Michael Bormann - self-titled this morning. From one extreme (melodic/power metal) to the other (AOR) this guy sings the hell out of everything he does! :banger:

:o You got that already?????? DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.......poutin' in Ohio today..... :(

I'm listening to Stabbing Westward ~ "Wither, Blister, Burn & Peel" The song "What Do I Have To Do" is AWESOME to me!!!! :banger: