What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Got some rockin' indie stuff going this morning at the office! :banger:

Reward - Break Out!

Slash Puppet - S/T

Taken - Smell the Groove

Good stuff! :drink:

Killer Dwarfs ~ Big Deal :banger: LOVIN' the songs "Lifetime" and "Tell Me Please"!!!!!!!

That's an awesome album, I have that on vinyl...

Listening to a homemade AOR mix including Red Dawn, Treat, Loverboy, Giant, etc.

Feeling commercial today what can I say? :headbanger:

Whip...that Reward any good?? I don't think I have that one?!

To stay on topic:

Had Assemblage23 in the player this a.m.......this is probably one of my favorite EBM/Synth bands of the modern era....

Killer Dwarfs ~ Big Deal  :banger:  LOVIN' the songs "Lifetime" and "Tell Me Please"!!!!!!!

"Lifetime" is my favorite KD song on my favorite KD album. I drove to a music store 2 hours away from home to get this cd back before it was reissued so the album probably sounds a little better to me than it really is... :lol:

Right now listening to Electric Boys - Funk-O-Metal Carpet Ride

Killer Dwarfs ~ Big Deal  :banger:   LOVIN' the songs "Lifetime" and "Tell Me Please"!!!!!!!

"Lifetime" is my favorite KD song on my favorite KD album. I drove to a music store 2 hours away from home to get this cd back before it was reissued so the album probably sounds a little better to me than it really is... :lol:

Right now listening to Electric Boys - Funk-O-Metal Carpet Ride

Y'know.....it just amazes me how MUCH I love the Killer Dwarfs, as I had never even heard of them until a few months ago!!! I started with "Method To The Madness".....so that's probably my favorite....."Driftin' Back" just kicks my butt!!! Now......I've got 'em all, except for "Reunion Of The Scribes".....Love them more each time I listen to them!!! :headbanger:

lol....but spinnin' right now........is Chaka Khan ~ Love Jams ........ the song is "Through The Fire" ............LMAO.......Nonni has a microphone.......WAILING at the top of her lungs!!!

:banger::headbanger::banger: GO baby, Go!!!! :lol:

Be sure to get Penny Black too, it features the Killer Dwarfs vocalist and altough its a bit more laid back, the songs have same (top) quality :)

:drink:

OH Great!!! Like I NEED another obsession, Paulo!!!!! ;)

Thanks!!! I'll look for that!!! :D

Currently listening to the ringing in my ears from the BOD gig,but this afternoons choices were:

Brides Of Destruction-Here come the brides

40ft Ringo-Funny thing

Various-Livin on a prayer (a tribute to Bon Jovi)

Floyd's Funk Revival.

I've waited so long for this album and now that I finally have it, it's like the completion of one leg of a triathalon. Exhausting, but totally worth it! Two tracks in and, while different, very good. Just glad to have almost the entire Butch collection now.

Floyd's Funk Revival.

I've waited so long for this album and now that I finally have it, it's like the completion of one leg of a triathalon. Exhausting, but totally worth it! Two tracks in and, while different, very good. Just glad to have almost the entire Butch collection now.

Just refilled the stereo upstairs with:

Tuff - What Comes Around Goes Around

Faster Pussycat - GH

Southgang - Group Therapy

A great mixtape (CD) that an online friend burnt for me.

We have similar tastes, but other than 2 artists on here, never heard of any of the others, but some really good stuff.

IE: Anne McCue, Jim Boggia, and Michael McDermott

Spinning an old Kerrang Kompliation... literally! It's on vinyl. :headbanger: My cat is fascinated and is trying to smack the record! :o

:lol: How cute!!!!

WOW!!! This must be "comp" night!! I'm spinning a comp disc too......lots o' artists I had never heard before....but I'm loving this!!! :headbanger:

Stabbing Westward ~ What Do I Have To Do

Nine Inch Nails ~ Something I Can Never Have

U2 ~ Unforgettable Fire

Flock Of Seagulls ~ Wishing

OMD ~ Secret

Depeche Mode ~ But Not Tonight

Psychadelic Furs ~ The Ghost In You

When In Rome ~ The Promise

ABC ~ All Of My Heart

Night Ranger ~ Call My Name

Cheap Trick ~ The Flame

Duran Duran ~ Eyes Of A Stranger