What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

I'm listening to Pink Cream 69 ~ One Size Fits All and then Thunderdome.

I'm new to PC69, and there's a discussion on another board of the two different singers Deris, and Readman.....

Now.....I wanna see what they're talking about.....

So what did you think? I like 'em both personally, it's kinda like two different bands because they not only changed vocalists but their whole style changed as well (IMHO).

Sweet Water...."Superfriends"

Is that the same Sweet Water I'm thinking of? They put out that s/t release back aways with "King of the 80's" and stuff?

That's an awesome band but I don't think I ever heard that release. Saw it once, wasn't sure if it was the same band... :blink:

Yes,BC...it is the same band.This release is a little more on the "power pop" side.Kinda like SR-71 or even Butch Walker but with a hell of alot more guitar.I really like this CD and you can usually find it cheap... it is well worth picking up.

Awesome, I freakin' love it. I loved their first one too and I always thought that was it, thanks for mentioning it, well worth $0.75! :drink:

Have you heard their 1999 release yet? Also produced by Dave Jerden and called "Suicide" (sounds real happy... ;) ), but I haven't heard anything from it.

Sweet Water...."Superfriends"

Awesome, I freakin' love it. I loved their first one too and I always thought that was it, thanks for mentioning it, well worth $0.75! :drink:

Have you heard their 1999 release yet? Also produced by Dave Jerden and called "Suicide" (sounds real happy... ;) ), but I haven't heard anything from it.

Glad you liked it BC.....I have the first one but have not heard anything off of the other one that you mentioned.

Right now I am listening to...Cherry Street-Squeeze It Dry

On deck....New American Shame...S/T

I'm listening to Pink Cream 69 ~ One Size Fits All and then Thunderdome.

I'm new to PC69, and there's a discussion on another board of the two different singers Deris, and Readman.....

Now.....I wanna see what they're talking about.....

So what did you think? I like 'em both personally, it's kinda like two different bands because they not only changed vocalists but their whole style changed as well (IMHO).

Yeah....that's pretty much how I felt too.....I kinda prefer the Thunderdome line up.....but it's all good!! :D

Today.........RAIN BORMANN RAIN BORMANN RAIN BORMANN RAIN BORMANN RAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.....I'm listening to Rain ~ House Of Dreams O......M........G!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah....that's pretty much how I felt too.....I kinda prefer the Thunderdome line up.....but it's all good!! :D

I go back and forth, sometimes I'm really in the mood for traditional 80's hair metal,and then Deris fits the bill to a T, but I'm in the mood for the Readman stuff more often than not.

Listening to Jeff Paris - Wired Up

I forgot how much I liked the CD. I still remember the night I bought this and White Lion - Pride on the same night back in the days of vinyl!

Now in...

Patty Smyth - s/t

What a coincidence, SHK, I happen to be listening to that CD as well! I certainly is a small world, isn't it?

:)

Been listening to the following at work today:

Ice Tiger - Love n' Crime

Friction - Baby Talk

Galaxy Group - S/T (Pretty good...reminds me of the Ehlert/Storace project, Amen)

Dreamer - Full Metal Racket

Y&T - Live at the Bone Bootleg (a live, acoustic rendition of "Eyes of a Stranger" on this one....very cool! :banger: )

Y&T - Live at the Bone Bootleg (a live, acoustic rendition of "Eyes of a Stranger" on this one....very cool! :banger: )

OMGOMGOMG.......I Loooooooove that song SO much!!! :devil::lol:

Hmmmm......acoustic, eh??? Imagination workin' overtime now!!!!!! :P

:banger: Pink Cream 69 ~ Electrified  :banger:

Hmmmm......totally in to German bands lately!!!  This one is really good too!!!

Das gut, Ja?

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Das hab ik nicht gewüsst?

hehe, false alarm. I think I know maybe 10 or 12 words in German. I work for an international consulting company and I handle all the localisation of our training materials for our global offices. I see a lot of different languages but I'm a typical American that pretty much only speaks English... oh yeah, and Pig Latin too... ;)

And Dutch...totally mystifies me...I was over at our office in Apeldoorn a year ago or so and unlike Amsterdam, not too many people speak English, and none of the menues are translated... it was a surprise at every meal... ;)

LOL.....still got that "Germany" thing goin' on here.....this morning it's Axel Rudi Pell's "Kings And Queens" :banger:

Johnny is just AMAZING.........lol.........NOT a big surprise to me!!

Das gut, Ja?

hehe, false alarm. I think I know maybe 10 or 12 words in German. I work for an international consulting company and I handle all the localisation of our training materials for our global offices. I see a lot of different languages but I'm a typical American that pretty much only speaks English... oh yeah, and Pig Latin too... ;)

And Dutch...totally mystifies me...I was over at our office in Apeldoorn a year ago or so and unlike Amsterdam, not too many people speak English, and none of the menues are translated... it was a surprise at every meal... ;)

:lol: Deutsch ist Deutsch für Deutsch :lol: or in other words: German is German in German. If I asked you in german if you spoke Dutch it would have been Holländisch...

I hope you liked the food ;)

Das gut, Ja?

:lol: Deutsch ist Deutsch für Deutsch :lol: or in other words: German is German in German. If I asked you in german if you spoke Dutch it would have been Holländisch...

I hope you liked the food ;)

:lol: That much I know, I only mentioned Dutch 'cause I know you're from Amsterdam. The food was good actually, part of it is I just love to travel and eat in places I've never been before. Beer was GREAT as well, I think Dutch beers are terribly underrated and in many cases are as good or better than the Belgian beers which seem to get all the publicity... but then as you might have guessed I'm terribly snobbish about beer... :drink:

Playing a classic

Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet

What a great CD!

Have L.A. Guns - Rips the Covers Off in now.

Hey Captain I know you got this. Have you got it yet and what do you think?

Yeah I liked the album.......I think Phil did all those songs justice!

Its much better than the Hollywood rehearsal album!

I think Phil is underated as a vocalist,I mean yes he aint technically great,but his vocal style manages to cross over really well from one band style to another!

Anyway,today its been:

Tigertailz-Banzai

40 Ft. Ringo-Funny thing

Von Groove-The seventh day

Frankenstein Drag Queens-6 years,6 feet under the influence

Yeah I liked the album.......I think Phil did all those songs justice!

Its much better than the Hollywood rehearsal album!

I think Phil is underated as a vocalist,I mean yes he aint technically great,but his vocal style manages to cross over really well from one band style to another!

I agree with you, they did do the songs justice. I think Phil is underrated also. I've always liked his voice. But it's been a good listen.