What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Listening to Monster - Through the Eyes of the World this morning.....f'n incredible! :headbanger: 

Former members of Malice and Black n Blue come together to create a sound akin to early Lynch Mob....but dare I say....MUCH better!  :banger:  Highly recommended!  :drink:

That sounds awesome, who's on vox?

A fellow by the name of Mark Isom does the vox....can't say enough how good this is. I'll put the song "All She Wants" up later this evening on my website as the new "Download of the Month" so you all can hear this! :banger::drink:

http://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.c...es+Of+The+World

Listening to Monster - Through the Eyes of the World this morning.....f'n incredible! :headbanger: 

Former members of Malice and Black n Blue come together to create a sound akin to early Lynch Mob....but dare I say....MUCH better!  :banger:  Highly recommended!  :drink:

A fellow by the name of Mark Isom does the vox....can't say enough how good this is. I'll put the song "All She Wants" up later this evening on my website as the new "Download of the Month" so you all can hear this! :banger::drink:

You da man homes! But then you knew that didn't you?... :drink:

You da man homes! But then you knew that didn't you?... :drink:

Quit it....cut it out.....you're making me blush! :P

You da man Blue! :headbanger:

Spinnin' in my player, as of late........

Nueropa "Beyond Hear and Now"

Merge "Lost Heroes"

Camouflage "Sensor"

B!Machine "Aftermath"

Night Ranger kick tonight :wacko:

7 Wishes

Big Life

Midnight Madness

and finally ('cuz that's all I've got :lol:)

Dawn Patrol

:headbanger:

Night Ranger kick tonight :wacko:

7 Wishes

Big Life

Midnight Madness

and finally ('cuz that's all I've got :lol:)

Dawn Patrol

:headbanger:

You've got the best Night Ranger right there first on the list.

Listening to Slaughter - Fear No Evil

Went back a couple of pages and didn't see anyone post about it, so I'll mention it. Not only because I listened to it today, but because it's AWESOME!

Hey That's What I Call Sludge! 1 - v/a

Fan-freakin'-tastic! I've already got quite a few CDs to hunt for. I know I'll get an ass whoopin for this, but the Wildhearts are incredible. I have to find some of their stuff. The London Calling song is great as well. Many other great songs, but the Tuff ripoff of the Bloodhound Gang's Dear Chasey Lain is incredibly hilarious. In the same vain as he did when he covered Kid Rock, he uses BHG's song to parody "Dear Jani Lane". It's even funnier if you've heard BHG's version. (I already have that CD, so when the opening notes are played, it clicked instantly.)

Phenomenal CD. Well worth the wait. (Even more worth the price!)

Rough Cutt ~ S/T .... HAD to hear their version of "Piece Of My Heart"........hmmm......

Don't hate me, Dave...... :lol: .......... but I'm still goin' with Slammin' Gladys' version!!! More emotion......imo. :unsure::D

Y&T - Unearthed Vol. 1. Some great stuff...some "interesting" stuff as well.

LOL!!!! LOVE "16 Tons"!!!! "Must be jelly 'cuz jam don't shake like a 3.5 California earth quake"!!!! :lol:

SEYHEY....yep, Vanden Plas kicks some might ass!! And so does that Burning Rain you've recently jammed to.....

Slammin' Gladys....was....HORRIBLE. I still remember gettin' that cassette and bringin' it home hopin' it would rock. God.....did it suck. That was one of those early 90's releases that you hoped was good 80's styled hard rock....but disappointed. Listened to it one time......and that was enough.....

To stay on topic......

Today, I had Amsterdam ~ 's/t' .....damn good Indie.....

Slammin' Gladys....was....HORRIBLE. I still remember gettin' that cassette and bringin' it home hopin' it would rock. God.....did it suck. That was one of those early 90's releases that you hoped was good 80's styled hard rock....but disappointed. Listened to it one time......and that was enough.....

Well......it may not be everyone's cup of tea......but it suits ME, and my tastes for the day just fine.........:lol:..........in fact it's playin' again right now!!! :D

MJ...That's perfectly cool.......I didn't say it wouldn't suit someone else. I just said that it sucked.........to me!! haha

It's obvious that we all don't like the same stuff. Life would be hellaboring if we did......

Been listening to Billy White - Illusionation; Billy played guitar on Don Dokken's "Up From the Ashes"....pretty diverse sound here....I guess you'd call this fusion-style hard rock. I likes it! B)