What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Been listening to The Sygnet - Children of the Future & Michael Bormann - self-titled this morning. From one extreme (melodic/power metal) to the other (AOR) this guy sings the hell out of everything he does!  :banger:

:o You got that already?????? DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.......poutin' in Ohio today..... :(

I'm listening to Stabbing Westward ~ "Wither, Blister, Burn & Peel" The song "What Do I Have To Do" is AWESOME to me!!!! :banger:

Yep, got it yesterday.....let me guess, the one from MMM hasn't shown yet...ahhh, nothing like good service! :lol::hammer::lol:

Had to throw in Bon Jovi - These Days in the car. I still love that CD. I don't care what anyone says...best Bon Jovi out there!

WOOOOHOOOOOOWOOOOOHOOOOOOWOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Got My Michael Bormann S/T in the mail this morning!!!! HAPPY girl here today!!! :D

HOLY SH*T!!!! :o There's a CLOOOOOOOOOOOSE UP picture of him under the CD!!! OMG!!!!

*ahem*......the music........omg......that voice!!!!

HOLY SH*T!!!! :o There's a CLOOOOOOOOOOOSE UP picture of him under the CD!!! OMG!!!!

Hmm, I don't know about you but I'm getting a woodrow just thinking about it... WHEEEEEEEE! ;)

HOLY SH*T!!!! :o  There's a CLOOOOOOOOOOOSE UP picture of him under the CD!!!  OMG!!!! 

Hmm, I don't know about you but I'm getting a woodrow just thinking about it... WHEEEEEEEE! ;)

OK......OK......point well taken!!! ;) I'll TRY to 'curb' my enthusiasm over Mr. Bormann in the future!!!!

maybe :P

Well seeing as the postman delivered a couple of nice packages today & I got a day off,I guess its only right I should listen to them all today then.

Jimi Jamison-Empires

Hughes Turner Project-S/T

Hughes Turner Project-2

Joe Lynn Turner-Hurry up & wait

Joe Lynn Turner-Holy man

Britny Fox-Long way to live

XYZ-Letter to god

Ricky Medlocke & Blackfoot-S/T

OK......OK......point well taken!!! ;) I'll TRY to 'curb' my enthusiasm over Mr. Bormann in the future!!!!

I was just kiddin' MJ! Nuthin' wrong with appreciating the opposite sex' appearance.

Axxis - Kingdom of the Night :headbanger:

Listening to Monster - Through the Eyes of the World this morning.....f'n incredible! :headbanger:

Former members of Malice and Black n Blue come together to create a sound akin to early Lynch Mob....but dare I say....MUCH better! :banger: Highly recommended! :drink:

Listening to Monster - Through the Eyes of the World this morning.....f'n incredible! :headbanger:

Former members of Malice and Black n Blue come together to create a sound akin to early Lynch Mob....but dare I say....MUCH better! :banger: Highly recommended! :drink:

That sounds awesome, who's on vox?

OK......OK......point well taken!!! ;)   I'll TRY to 'curb' my enthusiasm over Mr. Bormann in the future!!!! 

I was just kiddin' MJ! Nuthin' wrong with appreciating the opposite sex' appearance.

;) Kiddin' right back, darlin'!!! You know me better than that....if I get excited about something..........ain't NO shuttin' me up!!! :P

This morning I thought I would give Bulletboys ~ Sophie another chance........to see if my opinion has changed..........

:blink: Nope........still sux donkey you-know-whats!!! <_<