What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Warrant - Born Again

Damnit anyhow..........if ever I was jealous...it is now!! :lol:

Warrant - Born Again

You do not have this yet? If you want samples to hold you over, give me a shout. Although I would think you'd be happy with the Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD I happen to know you have in your possession... :woot:;)

Oh yeah, on topic: Listening to Coheed & Cambria - That really long titled one that ends in "IV"

Warrant - Born Again

You do not have this yet? If you want samples to hold you over, give me a shout. Although I would think you'd be happy with the Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD I happen to know you have in your possession... :woot:;)

Oh yeah, on topic: Listening to Coheed & Cambria - That really long titled one that ends in "IV"

SHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mest - 'Photograph' (The most polished 'nu-breed', modern album I ever heard. Really very good too.)

Line of Fire - s/t (Hmmm, sort of lost it's appeal already. Not enough great songs.)

Zeno - 'II' (Cool release.)

Blue Tears - 'Dancin' in the backstreet' (I love the first song, right off the debut, but man there are some fillers on this one...)

Warrant........................................'Born Again'............................. :gone:

Well I just this past weekend got in the mail from Lance King :banger: , 4 great CDs. So Ive been listening to

1. Shining Star - Enter Eternity (Melodic Metal that reminds me of Mob Rules/Helloween/TNT/Hammerfall)

2. A second copy of Avian - From The Depths Of Time (Power Metal w/prog feel. Similiar to Pagans Mind/Fates Warning, with a little Dream Evil/Helloween thrown in)

Both 1&2 have Lance on vocals. And most of you already know he was in Balance Of Power :banger: He reminds me of Mark Boals/Rob Rock/Tony Harnell.

3. Warmachine - The Begining Of The End (Not as hard core as it sounds. Melodic Heavy Metal similiar to Iron Maiden/Stratovarous/Sonata Artica/Iron Mask)

4. Ascension Theory - Answers (Great Prog/Symph/Metal mix. Think Dream Theater/Threshold/Shadow Gallery/VandenPlas)

Four great CDs, that Im proud to add to my collection. You should check them out!

Lifehouse compilation I made for myself. Still like a few tracks off the debut, 3 great tracks off the 2nd album ('Take me away' is still easily their best song IMO) and a few off the new one. An okay listen, but man what an awful voice that dude has...

Nick - Well done sir!!!!

The Hunt- Back On The Hunt (+ a huge 9 bonus tracks)

Ra - Duality

Head East - Choice Of Weapons

Ten - S/T

Ten - In The Name Of The Rose

BO BICE - Real Thing

This is good, very good. LOVE the track "Its My Life"...

AMBITION - S/T

Great vocals on this, material is a little patchy though...