Nick C

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have it...and will be posting the picture soon!

Anything to report yet?

Don't be so pushy, maybe Jim meant "soon" relative to the age of the universe. :banana:

By report I meant weather report. Just wondering about the weather there, nothin else. :whistle:

Somebody should auction it on Ebay with all the proceeds being donated to the HH website. With so many members, it would get tons of hits and maybe some really rich board member would buy it. It would be a cool fundraiser.

I would sell chocolate bars door to door, but my neighbors would wonder what the hell is Heavy Harmonies.

I'd be up to it. If somedody wants to send me the cd (I think Jim has it, right?), I would list in an auction. Could even use the lovely photos of previous HH members who owned this much talked about cd. Let me know if this sounds like a cool idea. If it doesn't sound cool, please no finger pointing and laughing.

Cheers, Dave

I have it...and will be posting the picture soon!

Anything to report yet?

Don't be so pushy, maybe Jim meant "soon" relative to the age of the universe. :banana:

By report I meant weather report. Just wondering about the weather there, nothin else. :whistle:

Apparently the weather is so bad, you can't even get outside to take a picture of a lousy CD. :bananamac:

Dave - please send me a chocolate bar, I'll PayPal you a $1.00, honest. ;)

:lol:

Well..........I had the flu for two freaking weeks. Hence, that put a crimp in my plans......prior to that I was waiting on the weather.. :D

Seriously.........I should be able to finish my project this week as it looks like we'll be having good weather....AND....I'm all over having the flu.....

Sorry to keep you all in such suspense... :lol:

**Actually...........the girl whose 'norks' I was going to photograph the cd between were being augmented and I had to wait for them to heal...** ;)

Well..........I had the flu for two freaking weeks. Hence, that put a crimp in my plans......prior to that I was waiting on the weather.. :D

Seriously.........I should be able to finish my project this week as it looks like we'll be having good weather....AND....I'm all over having the flu.....

**Actually...........the girl whose 'norks' I was going to photograph the cd between were being augmented and I had to wait for them to heal...** ;)

Excuse accepted, carry on then! :tits:

Suddenly this thread interests me.

Excuse accepted, carry on then! :tits:

Definitely by all means take as much time necessary to finish this thing properly. Just make sure to include plenty of pics of the...umm...cd. :tits:

Suddenly this thread interests me.

I must apologise for indicating in this above post that I thought this thread was silly and uninteresting.

I had no idea what it was all about, but just read from Nick's first post. What a f*cking brilliant idea!!! I would love to be included in on this. Only 2 pics so far??? Let's get the ball rolling kids!!!

Brilliant idea Nick. If it wasn't already so blatantly obvious to everyone around here I'd call you a genius!

Seriously, this idea deserves a :lol:

When's my turn???

I'm going to try and include my kitty in my picture, to make it more family orientated.

Oh, and BTW... f*ck Pete, did you leave anything in the forest when you took that world-sized tree? Holy shit!

Oh, and BTW... f*ck Pete, did you leave anything in the forest when you took that world-sized tree? Holy shit!

I don't like to talk about it, but I'm only 1 meter tall, the tree just looks big by comparison. :anon:

I don't like to talk about it, but I'm only 1 meter tall, the tree just looks big by comparison. :anon:

I can sympathize with you. I've had many elf friends before.

The hardest part is having to make all those shoes every night for the shoemaker.

The hardest part is having to make all those shoes every night for the shoemaker.

I also heard from some of your friends that come Christmas time the reindeers often mistake you guys for soccer balls when they're up for a game.

Nobody likes a hoof up the ass.

I also heard from some of your friends that come Christmas time the reindeers often mistake you guys for soccer balls when they're up for a game.

:agree: You're tellin' me!

But there are a lot of benefits; looking up skirts, slow dancing with tall women, and best of all, stalking Nick!

But there are a lot of benefits; looking up skirts, slow dancing with tall women, and best of all, stalking Nick!

Now, being me, there is not much I am envious of. I do, however, confess that I am truly envious of this position. I have only my dreams to refer to when I think of Nick. What I wouldn't give for the real thing...

Now, being me, there is not much I am envious of. I do, however, confess that I am truly envious of this position. I have only my dreams to refer to when I think of Nick. What I wouldn't give for the real thing...

Okay now I'm worried!!!!!!!!! Thankfully I know yer only joking.....right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Okay now I'm worried!!!!!!!!! Thankfully I know yer only joking.....right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Got my eyes on you... you do look a little scared... :ninja:

Yes Nick. Only... uh... jokes... (*pauses to scratch handsome scalp awkwardly*) yeah, just jokes... of... uh, of course. Just an innocent joke mate. <_<

• 1 month later...

So... did they heal yet? :banana:

So... did they heal yet? :banana:

:rofl2: