Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

On topic kind of as it is an HBO series not a movie, but binge watched Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson new series called Ballers. Nice stuff for fans of football and excess.

Don't watch US Football at all, but I really enjoy Ballers.

"Spy In Your Eye" (aka "Bang! You're Dead!", 1965)

An American agent protects an East German scientist's lovely daughter from Russian and Chinese spies who are after her late father's secret death-ray formula.
...yep, it's yet another cheap Italian spy flick with an American leading man (Brett Halsey of Return of the Fly) trying to be Bond.

Strangely, the "Eye" in the title actually refers to a secondary character (Dana Andrews) whose glass eye conceals a TV camera implanted by the Russians so they can spy on the good guys.

Very few of these '60s "Eurospy" movies are much good, but this one was particularly talky and slow moving; I may have actually dozed off for a few minutes, yet when I woke up it didn't feel like I'd missed anything!

"2 Lava 2 Lantula" (2016)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCChlDtb2AE
Steve "Police Academy" Guttenberg returns as has-been action star Colton West in the sequel to last year's surprise SyFy hit. This time he's shooting a new movie in Florida when those pesky fire-breathing subterranean spiders make an appearance, causing more of the usual mayhem and destruction. Sharp-eyed viewers will notice scenes which nod to "Star Wars," "Independence Day," "The Karate Kid," "2001" and even "Dr. Strangelove" (to name just a few). Silly as hell but lots of fun.

• My Little Pony

"2 Lava 2 Lantula" (2016)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCChlDtb2AE

Steve "Police Academy" Guttenberg returns as has-been action star Colton West in the sequel to last year's surprise SyFy hit. This time he's shooting a new movie in Florida when those pesky fire-breathing subterranean spiders make an appearance, causing more of the usual mayhem and destruction. Sharp-eyed viewers will notice scenes which nod to "Star Wars," "Independence Day," "The Karate Kid," "2001" and even "Dr. Strangelove" (to name just a few). Silly as hell but lots of fun.

I completely forgot about the first one, and had no idea there was a sequel. I definitely need to right this wrong.

"The Wraith" (1986)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QNDycDirxA

A gang of murderous Arizona street racers and car thieves are being picked off one by one by a guy in a souped up, futuristic vehicle that may not be of this earth. An oh-so-'80s-it-hurts car crashin' cult classic with a supernatural bent, starring a pre-"winning!" Charlie Sheen, a pre-psycho Randy Quaid and an uber-fiiiiine Sherilyn Fenn, and featuring songs by Motley Crue, Lion, Ozzy, Robert Palmer and Billy Idol. Tons of mindless retro fun!

• 2023 Gold Donors

"The Wraith" (1986)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QNDycDirxA A gang of murderous Arizona street racers and car thieves are being picked off one by one by a guy in a souped up, futuristic vehicle that may not be of this earth. An oh-so-'80s-it-hurts car crashin' cult classic with a supernatural bent, starring a pre-"winning!" Charlie Sheen, a pre-psycho Randy Quaid and an uber-fiiiiine Sherilyn Fenn, and featuring songs by Motley Crue, Lion, Ozzy, Robert Palmer and Billy Idol. Tons of mindless retro fun!

Great movie. Hired this one quite regularly from the video store back in the day.

Twilight - I managed to get thru this...barely....

You did better than I did, then ... :)

But why did you two even bother?

Someone recommended it to me ... on the grounds that I like vampire films ... *rolls eyes*

"The Fuller Report" (1968)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2q6zeO2rWg
More enjoyably silly Eurospy nonsense starring American beefcake Ken Clark (aka the Budget Price Bond), as a race car driver who gets mixed up with spies, a defecting Russian ballerina, and the hunt for a top secret file during a visit to Stockholm. As usual, the story quickly turns into a hopeless muddle, but the swingin' 60s European scenery and lotsa female eye candy (especially the leading lady, Serbian/Italian hottie Beba Loncar - meee-yow!) held my interest. I've watched a lot of these cheap spy flicks over the past year and this one was better than average.

"All Things Must Pass" (2015)

This engrossing and bittersweet documentary about the rise and fall of the iconic Tower Records chain isn't just the story of a record store - it's a history lesson on 40 years of change in the music biz. Seeing vintage clips of the first Tower store in NYC (4th and Broadway) brought back lotsa warm n fuzzy memories of the time I spent there during my collegiate music-scrounging days.

(sigh) Damn, I miss Tower Records.

"Android Cop" (2014)

The Asylum's attempt to bite off of the "RoboCop" remake looks cheaper than usual, even for them.
Set in post-apocalypse L.A., a tough police officer (Michael Jai "Spawn" White) is assigned a new robotic partner and then sent off to find the mayor's missing daughter, who's somewhere in the radioactive "outer zones" that surround the city. The man-and-machine pair soon figure out that this assignment was supposed to be a one-way mission as they come under fire from mutant gangs and corrupt cops alike. Barely watchable shoot'em up nonsense.

"All Things Must Pass" (2015)

This engrossing and bittersweet documentary about the rise and fall of the iconic Tower Records chain isn't just the story of a record store - it's a history lesson on 40 years of change in the music biz. Seeing vintage clips of the first Tower store in NYC (4th and Broadway) brought back lotsa warm n fuzzy memories of the time I spent there during my collegiate music-scrounging days.

(sigh) Damn, I miss Tower Records.

This was a good documentary and it sure looked as if those guys had a hell of a ride/time.

On topic: Bronze

This is another Duplass Brothers film and it is super funny.