Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Foxy Brown" (1974)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVrkPQgXdc

"That's my sister, baby... and she's a whooooooole lotta woman!"

This blaxploitation classic stars Pam Grier (at her peak of mid '70s hottie perfection) as a tough-as-nails ghetto gal who goes vigilante against the drug dealers who killed her undercover-cop boyfriend. Funky, sleazy, and violent-as-hell, tons of retro fun.

"Monsters University" (2013)

Prequel to Disney/Pixar's "Monsters Inc." tells the story of how Mike Wazowski and Sully first met back in college, where they become unlikely fraternity brothers and begin their training to become "scarers." As usual, it's beautifully animated, fast moving, funny stuff with great voice work.

The Island of Dr Moreau (1996)...not a bad movie but not great either...worth checking out as one of Brando's last films.....

Escape From L.A.(1996)- This wasn't very good when it came out and it has not aged well...definite low grade stuff....

The Count of Monte Cristo (1975) - not one of the better versions of this classic but watchable....

220px-No_Country_for_Old_Men_poster.jpg

Interesting movie, how did you like it?

In my opinion, it's quite decent but maybe not worthy of Best Picture. However, I do think Javier Bardem's acting is top notch. Tommy Lee Jones is supposed to be the leading role but not sure if his role in here is critically important. Movie a bit dragged too long and lack of climactic scene but overall worth to watch, especially with nice cinematography.

• My Little Pony

The Car (1977) - silly stuff but still quite watchable....

The Italian Job (1969) - did not realize that the original was a comedy caper with Benny Hill !, anyway it was a good watch and worth checking out if you have the opportunity...

Is this the one that ends with a literal cliffhanger?

The Italian Job (1969) - did not realize that the original was a comedy caper with Benny Hill !, anyway it was a good watch and worth checking out if you have the opportunity...

Yep

• My Little Pony

Yep

Saw that when I was a kid. I remember loving it. Especially the ending.

"The Messenger" (aka "Messenger of Death," 1986)

Former NFL footballer and blaxploitation bad-ass Fred "The Hammer" Williamson directs and stars in this terrible Italian-produced revenge saga. He's a former Green Beret who travels from Rome to Chicago, New York and Vegas to wipe out the drug smuggling cartel that killed his wife. The story is a hopeless muddle, the dialogue is screamingly awkward, the Italian accents are thicker than Ragu, and the soundtrack is intrusive and irritating. Amidst all the gun play and terrible acting, we also get treated to frequent product placement for King Cobra malt liquor - Fred was their commercial spokesman at the time. I had a bunch of beers in me while watching this so I enjoyed it, even though it was for all the wrong reasons. Hilariously bad!

10 Cloverfield Lane - rather poor...only got interesting in the last 10 minutes

Life on the Line - a little different drama here, instead of the usual cops or firemen, it is about power linemen and their dangerous job....not bad actually...I was halfway through the film before I recognized Sharon Stone, she has really aged since the last film I saw her in...

London Has Fallen - fun action movie..worth checking out

Barbarella - lol, never saw this before. Flash Gordonesque. Fun to watch.

Creature From The Black Lagoon - a movie which demonstrates just how basic movies were back then. Ending sucked as well.

"The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2" (2015)

As the dystopian sci-fi saga comes to a close, Katniss Everdeen rallies the rebel forces against evil President Snow - only to realize that she might not have been fighting on the right side after all. A stylish, satisfying wrap-up to the series, with plenty of action.

"Murder Rock" (aka "Slashdance" or "The Demon Is Loose," 1984)

Italian gore kingpin Lucio "Zombie" Fulci directed this bizarre mix of murder mystery and dance movie ala "Flashdance." (?) The students at a prestigious New York dance academy are being picked off by a mysterious killer while they prep for a major Broadway audition. As usual with Italian B-movies, the dialogue is awkward, the acting is sub-par and the story is needlessly complicated and littered with random WTF moments. It's nowhere near as gory as Lucio's classic horror flicks but it's certainly sleazy, with lotsa loving close ups of pretty girls in butt-floss spandex and leg warmers rockin' out to a so-'80s-it-hurts cheez rock soundtrack composed by Keith Emerson!
"Murder Rock" is far from a "good" movie, but it's definitely an entertainingly "bad" one.

• My Little Pony

Zootopia

Glad the Disney animation franchise rebounds with a solid movie after the two Pixar turds Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur.

Well, Dory sucked, so it wasn't a full rebound. Though, I haven't seen The Good Dinosaur or Zootopia.

"Killer Klowns From Outer Space" (1988)

In this cult classic low budget parody of '50s sci-fi invasion flicks, otherworldly clowns set up shop outside a small town and begin snatching up the local populace, storing them in giant balloons and cotton candy cocoon pods for later consumption. Naturally the only ones who can save the day are the local teenagers. Silly as hell (on purpose), cheesy as hell, but still weirdly enjoyable in spite of its many flaws. My almost 9-year-old watched it with me and decreed that it's the "best movie ever."

Zootopia

Glad the Disney animation franchise rebounds with a solid movie after the two Pixar turds Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur.

Well, Dory sucked, so it wasn't a full rebound. Though, I haven't seen The Good Dinosaur or Zootopia.

Bummer on that Dory bit but maybe it's not Disney but Pixar that's bringing down he bell curve now?

If you enjoy Jason Bateman you will like Zootopia as he is all over this in all his epic sardonic glory. The Breaking Bad bit is truly epic as well.

"Killer Klowns From Outer Space" (1988)

In this cult classic low budget parody of '50s sci-fi invasion flicks, otherworldly clowns set up shop outside a small town and begin snatching up the local populace, storing them in giant balloons and cotton candy cocoon pods for later consumption. Naturally the only ones who can save the day are the local teenagers. Silly as hell (on purpose), cheesy as hell, but still weirdly enjoyable in spite of its many flaws. My almost 9-year-old watched it with me and decreed that it's the "best movie ever."

Your son has good taste. ? The soundtrack is also nice.

• My Little Pony

Zootopia

Bummer on that Dory bit but maybe it's not Disney but Pixar that's bringing down he bell curve now?

If you enjoy Jason Bateman you will like Zootopia as he is all over this in all his epic sardonic glory. The Breaking Bad bit is truly epic as well.

The little Pixar short film before the feature was much better.

I do love Jason Bateman, so now I have to watch it.