Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Talladega Nights

This one is still funny. Not sure what is up with Ferrell lately but, anyway this movie is funny.

He's old.

• My Little Pony

Talladega Nights

This one is still funny. Not sure what is up with Ferrell lately but, anyway this movie is funny.

He's old.

Old equates to unfunny? Or no sense to do good movies?

No, but maybe he feel his time has passed. His style of humour isn't as popular as it was 10-15 years ago. Ironically, I still think his best film was Stranger than Fiction.

That's My Boy

Sandler and company lose the PG13 on this one and it is super funny. Wish he would do another R rated comedy as he is overdue, don't get me wrong o have been enjoying the kid friendly movies as that is a market begging to be fully tapped.

That's My Boy

Sandler and company lose the PG13 on this one and it is super funny. Wish he would do another R rated comedy as he is overdue, don't get me wrong o have been enjoying the kid friendly movies as that is a market begging to be fully tapped.

Good one, loved the soundtrack and that the kid asks his hot teacher to go to a Van Halen show with him haha

With my 9 year old this afternoon...

"See Spot Run" (2001)

Cartoonish kid stuff about a dorky mail carrier (David Arquette) who is "adopted" by a large dog. Eventually he learns that the Pooch is actually a canine FBI agent, escaped from H.Q. and being pursued by a bunch of inept mobsters. Lots of slapsticky mayhem (think "Home Alone") and jokes about dog poop, dog farts, and dog bites in tender areas follow. Dumb as a box of rocks but harmless.

"The Exterminator" (1980)

This cult revenge saga stars Robert Ginty as a shell shocked Vietnam vet who turns New York street vigilante after his friend is paralyzed by muggers. Christopher ("Pieces") George is the NYPD officer trying to track him down.
In other words, this is yet another cheap, ultra-violent variation on the "Death Wish" formula, with a way bigger mean streak. The script and performances are negligible and the direction is occasionally klutzy, but the action is brutal and the late '70s New York mean street location shots are a vivid time capsule of the days when the city was a lot sleazier and scarier than it is now. Essential grindhouse viewing!

The Nice Guys Nothing epic but Russell Crowe is looking very John Goodman like in this one. Some snappy dialogue and obviously meant at a retro 70's movie and it is cool to see.

The Night Before Again. Man this one is SOOO frickin' funny. TO many good references to pick just one, but I have to keep going back to Franco and his questionable bi-sexuality. And of course the cock pix...

"Exterminator 2" (1984)

Robert Ginty's back for another round as the Vietnam vet vigilante, flame-throwering the living sh*t out of the members of a vicious New York street gang led by a suitably crazed Mario Van Peebles. Less brutal and more over-the-top cartoonish than the original (think "Death Wish 3") but still an entertaining slab of action trash.

Jack Reacher, because the new one is about to come out and I wanted to refresh.

Great movie, little light on the Jason Bourne type action. Hoping the next one is a bit more intense.

"The Day the Earth Moved" (1974)

A pair of aerial photographers (Jackie Cooper and Cleavon Little) shooting pix in the Nevada desert determine that a massive earthquake is about to hit a tiny town in the middle of nowhere - but in tried and true disaster-movie fashion, the town's residents don't believe them till it's too late, requiring them to fly back on a last minute rescue mission. An entertainingly cheap, but ultimately forgettable made-for-TV movie that was obviously trying to ride on the coat tails of the then-current big budget flick "Earthquake!"

Mike and Dave need wedding dates - Nice and entertaining flick, liked the chemistry between the two male leads. The ''chick humor'' didn't do anything for me at all, I guess you need to be a woman to find that type of stuff funny or ''get it''. The chick I went with did like the girls' jokes as well so I guess there is an audience for that too

"Screamers" (aka "Island of the Fishmen," 1979)

19th century shipwreck survivors wash ashore on an uncharted tropical island, which they soon learn is populated by former Bond girl Barbara Bach, a mad scientist, and a horde of mutant half man/half fish creatures. Naturally, mayhem ensues.

Roger Corman's New World Pictures purchased this 1979 Italian sci-fi/horror adventure mish mash and subjected it to major re-editing (even shooting an entirely new prologue) before they finally released it in the U.S. in 1981. It's somewhat infamous for its misleading ads which promised that viewers would see "men turned inside out," even though no such scene occurs in the film. Schlocky, trashy fun!

"Silver Hawk" (2004)

This Hong Kong action flick is kinda like an Asian "Batgirl." Miss Lulu Wong (Michelle Yeoh) is a glamorous fashion model by day, but when her city needs help she changes into a motorcycle ridin', butt kickin' kung-fu super hero called Silver Hawk. Silly as hell, but loaded with lotsa fancy stunt work and impressive martial arts fight scenes.

"Q: The Winged Serpent" (1982)

Summoned by an ancient ritual, a giant winged Aztec serpent God arrives in New York City, takes up residence atop the Chrysler Building and begins snacking on unlucky Manhattanites. Fortunately, the NYPD - led by David "Kung Fu" Carradine - are on the case.
Larry ("It's Alive") Cohen's tongue-in-cheek cult classic creature feature looks like it was made on a budget of six bucks and a broken cracker but it gets great mileage out of its gritty early '80s New York locations and its charmingly cheap-n-cheesy monster effects.