Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Our Man in Jamaica" (1965)

Yet another enjoyably cheap "Euro-spy" flick starring an American bit player as a suave secret agent. This time it's Larry Pennell (who's best remembered for playing movie star "Dash Riprock" on "The Beverly Hillbillies") as CIA agent "Zero-Zero-One," who gets sent to the islands to investigate the disappearance of a fellow operative. Along the way he gets in a bunch of fights and car chases, uncovers a massive arms-smuggling ring, and (of course) romances a hot babe. All in a day's work. Instantly forgettable, but fun while it lasted.

• My Little Pony

The BFG (2016)

I enjoyed it. I know some people criticise it for being too slow, but the pace didn't bother me. It's another film my friend worked on, and I'm just glad he's got another film under his belt that surpassed 70% on Rotten Tomatoes. Ha.

• My Little Pony

Not a movie but binge watching The League.

If you are not familiar go get familiar. Some of the funniest stuff ever and seven seasons worth.

Yeah, a friend of mine has been talking about this forever. I'm not into NFL or fantasy football, so I never thought it would appeal to me.

Not a movie but binge watching The League.

If you are not familiar go get familiar. Some of the funniest stuff ever and seven seasons worth.

Yeah, a friend of mine has been talking about this forever. I'm not into NFL or fantasy football, so I never thought it would appeal to me.

Oh it will appeal to you. The group has a common bond and that is their fantasy football league, but their relationships are way deeper than that. Very well written and super funny.

Once you find out about "Eskimo brothers" or "the vinegar strokes" you will never be the same.

And then there is Rafi:

Blackbeard's Ghost - 1968 - fun Disney flick that should be on tv more often....

Swiss Family Robinson - 1960 - another decent Disney flick that is not shown on tv very often these days....

Serpico - 1973 - one of the better films from the 70s, still stands up well today...

"The Secret Life of Pets" (2016)

A pampered urban-dwelling pooch's life turns upside down when his owner adopts another dog from the pound. The inevitable personality conflicts lead to serious animated mayhem that takes them on an adventure across the city, and prompts their fellow pets to mount a rescue mission. I took my soon-to-be-9-year-old son to see this today for his birthday (which is tomorrow)... he had a blast and so did I. Very funny stuff!

A pampered urban-dwelling pooch's life turns upside down when his owner adopts another dog from the pound. The inevitable personality conflicts lead to serious animated mayhem that takes them on an adventure across the city, and prompts their fellow pets to mount a rescue mission. I took my soon-to-be-9-year-old son to see this today for his birthday (which is tomorrow)... he had a blast and so did I. Very funny stuff!

I too will be turning 9 tomorrow plus 39 that is. :)

That movie does look good.

"Three the Hard Way" (1974)

Blaxploitation's three biggest stars - Fred "The Hammer" Williamson, "Gentleman" Jim Brown and Jim "Enter the Dragon" Kelly - team up to stop a white supremacist group who plan to commit nationwide black genocide. Many butts get kicked, lots of stuff blows up, bullets fly, and some hot girls take their tops off, too. This is a better than average blaxploitation epic, packed with lots of funky action. Outa-site, man!!

Went to see this yesterday also,with my 3,7 & 11 year old sons,enjoyed it very much :)

Grimsby.... TWICE!!!! Wanted to see this after two guys at work had recommended it (I sort of knew what I was getting into). Then two days later I'm at this chick friend's house and we're watching TV. She changes to the video on demand page where Grimsby is one of the movies. I tell her ''oh I watched that one the other day''

her: ''How was it?''

me: ''It was ok, you probably wouldn't like it''

BAM! She just plays the movie. Despite a few gross scenes I have to give her credit for hanging in there. She actually laughed quite a bit during the movie so bonus points for her

"Inside Metal: The L.A. Metal Scene Explodes" (2016)

Members of Dokken, W.A.S.P., Great White, Ratt, Armored Saint, Sound Barrier, Pandemonium, and many more share their memories of the early '80s "boom years" of the Sunset Strip heavy metal scene. There are some decent stories told in this documentary but overall it's kinda dry.

"RoboCop: Crash and Burn" (2001)

OCP is ready to unveil a new artificial-intelligence computer program called "SAINT" which will fully automate Delta City... unfortunately a cyber-terrorist wants to infect it with a virus that will cause the deaths of millions. Naturally, RoboCop rides to the rescue! This fourth and final chapter in the "Prime Directives" saga is basically 90 minutes of bullets flying, people (and cyborgs) beating the crap out of each other, stuff blowing up, and glass breaking. Mindless fun.