Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

isn't she smoking hot in just about everything????!!!!!!

Good point. :tits:

isn't she smoking hot in just about everything????!!!!!!

YES!

Seriously?

:omg:

Umm...hello?

Jennifer_Aniston_GQ_Rolling_Stone.jpg

No further questions, your honor. :D

Seriously?

Umm...hello?

I'm not convinced, you may have to post a few more pics.!

"Total Recall" (1990)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFMLGEHdIjE

Classic sci-fi action flick w/Arnold Schwarzenegger as a 30th century construction worker who finds out that his memories are a lie, implanted in his brain as part of a conspiracy that stretches all the way to Mars. Lotsa stuff blows up as he travels to the Red Planet to uncover the truth.

One of Arnold's best flicks, directed by Paul "RoboCop" Verhoeven and featuring Sharon Stone at her absolute peak of hottie perfection.

sharonstone_totalrecall.jpg

Meow-za!!

Still a great ride even after all these years.

"Batman & Mr. Freeze: Sub-Zero" (1998)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFJialJC5tQ

In the second feature length spinoff from "Batman: The Animated Series," Mr. Freeze returns to Gotham and kidnaps Barbara (Batgirl) Gordon, whose rare blood type may the the key to a cure for Freeze's terminally ill wife. Of course, Batman and Robin race to the rescue.

As usual with this series, "Sub-Zero" features great animation, a well written and action packed story, and an excellent voice cast. I wish the animated series crew had been in charge of the Batman live-action films at the time, rather than Joel Schumacher.

Seriously?

Umm...hello?

I'm not convinced, you may have to post a few more pics.!

Yeah, she looks attractive in the second of those pictures (her face looks very odd in the first one!) but I think there are a lot of far more attractive actresses out there. And I thought it was kind of ironic that someone used the "tits" smiley! ;)

"The Rookie" (1990)

Clint Eastwood returns to old school "Dirty Harry" territory as a veteran L.A. cop breaking in a new partner (Charlie Sheen) while investigating a particularly brutal gang of international car thieves. As you might expect, many bullets fly and lotsa stuff blows up in the process. This flick was notorious in its day for the scene in which Clint, who's been taken hostage by the bad guys, is raped (!) by a coked-out Sonia ("Kiss of the Spider Woman") Braga. Lots of cool automotive mayhem too.

"The Rookie" (1990)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_lF4QJAM0w

Clint Eastwood returns to old school "Dirty Harry" territory as a veteran L.A. cop breaking in a new partner (Charlie Sheen) while investigating a particularly brutal gang of international car thieves. As you might expect, many bullets fly and lotsa stuff blows up in the process. This flick was notorious in its day for the scene in which Clint, who's been taken hostage by the bad guys, is raped (!) by a coked-out Sonia ("Kiss of the Spider Woman") Braga. Lots of cool automotive mayhem too.

Good action flick!

Good action flick!

The scene where Charlie Sheen snaps and goes on a batsh*t crazy ass kicking spree in the biker bar is the highlight of the movie...

"Cemetery Man" (aka "Dellamorte Dellamore," 1994)

In this surreal, comedic Italian horror flick, Rupert Everett is the caretaker of a small village cemetery. A big part of his job consists of putting the dead back into their graves after they rise as zombies. As if that's not enough to keep him busy, he also falls in love with a lusty widow (Anna Falchi, in one of three roles - HOT!), has occasional chats with the Grim Reaper and wonders if killing living people is easier than killing dead ones.

Atmospheric and utterly weird flick that honestly stopped making a lick of sense by around the halfway point. This flick had some good gore and nice gratuitous nudity but aside from that I really didn't "dig" (pun not intended) this one much at all.

Columbiana - disapointed in this revenge flick. seems like a bad b-flick Angela Jolie movie

A young woman grows up to be a stone-cold assassin after witnessing her parents' murder as a child in Bogota. She works for her uncle as a hitman by day, but her personal time is spent engaging in vigilante murders that she hopes will lead her to her ultimate target - the mobster responsible for her parents' death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC0Scelnt7A

"Batman: Under the Red Hood" (2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2c9MsP3OVs

Intense animated "Batman" flick takes place five years after the death of Jason Todd (the second "Robin"), as a mysterious vigilante called The Red Hood is taking apart Gotham City's underworld, one murder at a time. While Batman tries to end the Hood's reign of terror and discover his identity, he learns that he should probably be careful what he wishes for.

Much grittier and more "adult" than even "Batman: The Animated Series" was (while "T.A.S." picked up where the Burton films left off, this one is definitely set in the ultra-violent Christopher Nolan-era Batman universe), with a cool "anime" look to it, this was simply a great Batman flick, period.

Holy crap, are all of these "DC Animated Universe" movies this good? I'm gonna have to check out more from this series.

• My Little Pony

"Batman: Under the Red Hood" (2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2c9MsP3OVs

Intense animated "Batman" flick takes place five years after the death of Jason Todd (the second "Robin"), as a mysterious vigilante called The Red Hood is taking apart Gotham City's underworld, one murder at a time. While Batman tries to end the Hood's reign of terror and discover his identity, he learns that he should probably be careful what he wishes for.

Much grittier and more "adult" than even "Batman: The Animated Series" was (while "T.A.S." picked up where the Burton films left off, this one is definitely set in the ultra-violent Christopher Nolan-era Batman universe), with a cool "anime" look to it, this was simply a great Batman flick, period.

Holy crap, are all of these "DC Animated Universe" movies this good? I'm gonna have to check out more from this series.

I don't read a lot of comics, but my friend is a huge comic nerd. Even more, I hate Superman. Still, this friend convinced me to watch All-Star Superman last year. I thought it was terrible. The voice acting killed me. But earlier this year, he got me to watch Superman vs. The Elite and I thought that one was great. These definitely aren't geared towards kids.

Batman: Under the Red Hood was phenomenal. So I'd suggest you don't expect the rest to reach the same standard.