Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Rock Of Ages - I enjoyed this. is it a serious movie? no. do you watch it and take is serious? NO. but it was a fun watch.

Have not had the chance yet, but do want to check it out.

Skyfall

Excellent Bond film. A few surprises, not the same formula as other Bond films like they used to be and less focus on the womanising elements (thankfully - bored of all that). Story moves quite slowly for the first 45 minutes or so, but there's plenty of action to keep the entertainment going. Bardem fantastic as the baddie too. Highly recommended.

Skyfall. Excellent film the 2 hours 3 minutes flew by

Went to see it last night and it really is an excellent film.

• My Little Pony

Coraline

Cool stop motion. Interesting story, but nothing incredible.

Mars Attack!

Not much there. A handful of laughs, but not much else.

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Classic political satire film. Absolutely hilarious. This film demands your attention.

• My Little Pony

Raid: Redemption

The tag line on the cover reads, "1 ruthless crime lord. 20 elite cops. 30 floors of chaos." Another on says, "1 minute of romance. 99 minutes on non-stop carnage." That pretty much sums it up. You'll have more "O" faces than a college dorm orgy.

The tag line on the cover reads, "1 ruthless crime lord. 20 elite cops. 30 floors of chaos." Another on says, "1 minute of romance. 99 minutes on non-stop carnage." That pretty much sums it up. You'll have more "O" faces than a college dorm orgy.

I wanted to check this out.

• My Little Pony

Wanted? Meaning you no longer do?

Wanted? Meaning you no longer do?

I still do,before it came out I remember that I wanted to when it did and forgot all about it. There for: "I wanted to check this out". Do you got it now?: lol