Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Last Night I watched Aeon Flux and I turned it off almost halfway .. im deciding if i should finish it or not .... Tyg looks for a coin ...

I've just been watching a real classic( I can't see it too many times! ), as good as it gets when Jack Nicholson is around: "ONE FLEW OVER THE COCOO'S NEST". Fantastic is the word! :banana:

Just watched

Bewitched - Not Will Ferrels best but its ok

The New World - Worth watching once I guess ... not alot of action

Training Day...Boy did Denzel deserve the Award for that one

Watched Pirates 2 Dead Mans Chest yeasterday .. ... .. I Liked it ... Still liked pt. 1 better but it was good ..... waiting for 3rd edition is gonna seem like forever I suppose

Just watched Ultraviolet ... nuthin' that we havent already seen b4 but she sure does look alot better then when she was in those horrible Resident Evil flicks .

The Hill Have Eyes 2006, very very insane & violent ! Excellent remake !

Last Night I Watched

Paycheck with Ben Affleck & Uma Therman ..... it was ok ..nuthin great

Night at the Roxburry - I love this stupid movie ... Did U Grab My @ss

My girl and I went for a long weekend away and had a complimentary movie ticket with the room. It was for a rundown shitty cinema with dodgy films and times. We didn't want waste daytime so we went during the first rainy and miserable day - the only film on was called 'Hidden'.

It was horrible. It's French film and the first sub-titled film I have EVER watched in it's entirety. The f*cking thing was so slow and dull... and then it ended, with no finalisation or anything at all. The camera just stopped filming. Man it was shit...

• 2023 Gold Donors
My girl and I went for a long weekend away and had a complimentary movie ticket with the room. It was for a rundown shitty cinema with dodgy films and times. We didn't want waste daytime so we went during the first rainy and miserable day - the only film on was called 'Hidden'.

It was horrible. It's French film and the first sub-titled film I have EVER watched in it's entirety. The f*cking thing was so slow and dull... and then it ended, with no finalisation or anything at all. The camera just stopped filming. Man it was shit...

Ok! But now, tell us what ya really thought of the movie? ;) I remember a movie that was called 'The Hidden' & it doesn't sound much better than that one, Geoff. It was roughly about an alien parasite that went from (human) host to host taking them over & killing, destroying, wrecking cars. but it stayed away from the women, mostly, maybe it was the PMS factor.....ya know....the usual kinda sci-fi thing! :whistle:

on topic:

Major League II :gone:

My son made me sit through "Mouse Hunt" with him twice in one day earlier this week... funny movie, but now I never really need to see it again

I just finished watching Season 1 DvD of TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT .... When I was younger I flip flopped between Jackie and Sara as to which one was the Hotter sister ....... Now all these years later its like no comparison ... Sara is da Shiznit !

I watched Lucky Number Slevin this morning-great film with some excellent twists and a great cast

I just finished Star Trek III - The Search For Spock. This used to be my least favorite of the original 6 Star Trek movies so I haven't bothered to watch it for over 15 years. Time must have changed me because I really enjoyed it. Oh, and just to add a spoiler, they do find Spock. :P